★ Fourteen ★

Wanted Perfect Mother

 

 

 

Sun Ah was silently seated with Eun Mi on her lap. She was just watching Mrs. Cho talking about the wedding with the wedding planner. From time to time Mrs. Cho would ask her is ever she wanted something for the wedding, Sun AH would just smile and let the wedding planner handle the things needed.

 

“Princess, don’t eat your finger. That’s dirty.” She aid as she slowly pull Eun Mi’s hand away from .

 

She looks at her watch and sigh. “Where is he?” She mumbles.

 

Few minutes later they heard the bell chimed indicating someone came, soon Kyuhyun stood in front of them as he greeted his mother.

 

“Oh Kyuhyun, I never thought you would come. “Mrs. Cho smiled.

 

“I heard you’ll be discussing about the wedding I should be here, right?” Kyuhyun said.

 

The wedding planner and Mrs. Cho smiled as they show and discuss the wedding with Kyuhyun. Sun Ah just sat in her sit waiting for Kyuhyun is planning to do.

 

“I’ll just go and check some gowns outside, wanna come Sun Ah?” Sun Ah just shook her head as they both left Kyuhyun with her.

 

“Why is she here?” Kyuhyun frown while pointing at the happy Eun Mi.

 

“I want her to come of course.”

 

Kyuhyun scoff. “Whatever.” He mumble and sat next to her.

 

“So??? What’s the plan?” Sun Ah ask while she play with Eun Mi’s hair.

 

“I still don’t know, omma is really hard to convince right now. Let’s just go with the flow anyway the wedding is months away.” He said.

 

“What do you mean by months away?!” Sun Ah glared.

 

“We’ll be getting married in 6 months.” He said.

 

“Mwo?! Ya! This out of the plan already Kyuhyun! I don’t have any plans in marrying you!” She exclaimed.

 

“And you think I do?” Kyuhyun scoff as he sat staright.

 

“It’s still 6 months away; we can find time to stop the wedding. For now, let’s just follow omma’s plan.”

 

Sun Ah gave him a glare and went out.

 

“Ya! Where are you going?” Kyuhyun aks as he followed her.

 

Sun Ah decided to follow her and went looking for Mrs. Cho.

 

“Oh Sun Ah! Good you’re here, I want you to try this wedding gown.” Mrs. Cho said and pointed at the wedding gown the assistant held.

 

Sun Ah smiled and turn around to see Kyuhyun standing behind her,

 

“You hold her.” She said and passes Eun Mi to Kyuhyun and walk to Mrs. Cho to help her put the gown on.

 

“Aish!” Kyuhyun mumble as he put Eun Mi to the couch and sat at the other end.

 

“You stay there!” He said and glare at Eun Mi.

 

Eun Mi just stayed still blabbering some random words when she trun to her side and found Kyuhyun seated. She smiles and started crawling slowly to her father. She right next to him and stare at his face and giggled as she tap his lap and laugh.

 

“Ya! Stay away from me.” Kyuhyun half yelled as she push Eun Mi away but all Eun Mi did was laugh.

 

Kyuhyun sigh and massage his forehead as he glare at her. “You stay away.” He said and lace her to the other side of the couch not bothering is ever she’ll fall down or not but Eun Mi being her playful self crawl back to Kyuhyun and started tapping his lap again.

 

“Why are you so stubborn?!” Kyuhyun said and glared at the little girl next to him.

 

Eun Mi look at Kyuhyun and smiled as she continue to tap Kyuhyun’s lap as if with was the most enjoyable thing to do. Kyuhyun keep glaring at her as he grab her little arms. Eun Mi looks at him and smiled. Kyuhyun can’t help but stunned.

 

“She really has her mother’s smile.” He thought as he stares at the smiling Eun Mi.

 

“Ap….pa?” Eun Mi mumble as she tilt her head to side wondering if she said it right.

 

“What?” EunMi just smiled and giggled as Kyuhyun let hand go and let her continue tapping her lap.

 

“The bride is ready.” Mrs. Cho squealed as she open the curtain and reveal Sun Ah in her wedding gown.

 

 Sun Ah turn around and smile shyly at Kyuhyun who was his jaw drop as he stare at her.

“Doesn’t she look pretty?” Mrs. Cho said and smiled widely to Sun Ah.

 

Eun Mi squealed and started clapping her small hands together while Kyuhyun didn’t bother to answer his mother as his eyes was busy staring at the lady in front of him.

 

“YongJi….” He mumbles.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Yongie! Hurry up I wanna see in that gown already.” Kyuhyun whine as he fix his coat.

 

That day, it was time for them to try their tux and wedding gown. The wedding is a week away and they needed to fit them perfectly.

 

“You look good.” Mrs. Cho said and fix Kyuhyun’s bow.

 

“Of course, it will look good I’m the one wearing.” Kyuhyun said as they both laugh.

 

Soon the curtain open revealing Yongji in her white fluffy wedding gown. Her hair was braided to the side and the assistant even put a flower on her hair.

 

“Well how do I look?” YongJi ask as she look at Kyuhyun who was staring at her.

 

“You look gorgeous sweet heart.” Mrs. Cho said and smiled widely at her.

 

YongJi smiled shyly and look at Kyuhyun.

 

“Well?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and walk toward his soon to be wife and held her by her waist.

 

“Beautiful, just beautiful.” Kyuhyun whisper making YongJi blush.

 

“What a lovely sight, come on you two and look at the camera.”

 

Kyuhyun chuchkled and gave YongJi and back hug as they face Mrs. Cho and smiled widely.

 

“Love you.” YongJi whispered.

 

“You know that I love you more.” Kyuhyun smiled and kiss her cheek before going back to the couch and let her change back to her normal clothes.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

Kyuhyun blink his eyes again as he stare at Sun Ah, he stood up and walk away.

 

“Ya! Kyuhyun, where are you going?” Mrs. Cho yelled.

 

Sun Ah stare at him and sigh as she look at her self in the mirror.

 

“Do I look horrible?” She thought as she stare at her own reflection.

 

“Just don’t mind Kyuhyun dear.” Mrs. Cho said.

 

Sun Ah just smiled and change back to her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update: April 16, 2013

 

Hello every body :)) I'm back with another chapter ^^ I decided to write a father and daughter scene here, I hope you enjoy it ^o^ and I also want to say thank you to all who commented for the pass chapters, I really appreciate everything guys :D

 

Don't forget To:

Comment and Subscribe <3 ^^