★ Thirteen ★

Wanted Perfect Mother

 

 

 

Morning came and Sun Ah woke up without Kyuhyun to her side. She proceed to the bathroom and did her morning routines. Once she’s done she went immediately to the dinning area where she saw no other than Kyuhyun’s mom.

 

“Mrs. Cho, Good morning.” She smiled as she greeted the elderly.

 

“Oh, Good morning dear.” Mrs. Cho smiled back.

 

“What brought you here Mrs. Cho?” Sun Ah ask as she sat right across her.

 

“Aigoo, still calling me Mrs. Cho? Call me omma dear. You’ll be my daughter soon.” Sun Ah nodded her head shyly.

 

“Well, I just drop by to see you and my grand daughter.” She said and took a sip in her tea.
 

Just in time Mrs. Kang entered with the sleepy Eun Mi in her arms. Eun Mi rub her eyes cutely and slowly open them and spotted Sun Ah talking to her grandmother.

 

“om…ma! o…ma!” She squalled and started reaching her tiny little arms out to Sun Ah.

 

Sun Ah smiled and got up to get Eun Mi.

 

“Morning princess.”

 

“Aigoo, look at you two. You look so lovely.” Mrs. Cho smiled looking at the two.

 

Sun Ah was busy feeding Eun Mi when Mrs. Cho suddenly pop a question.

 

“Sun Ah, when are you going to start your wedding preparations?”

 

“What?” Sun Ah stare at Kyuhyun’s mom nervously.

 

“Your wedding preparations, when are you planning to start it dear?”

 

“uh..eh..omma Kyuhyun and I haven’t talk much about it. Maybe after a year or two?”

 

“WHAT?!” Mrs. Cho exclaimed.

 

“No..no..no..no.. a year or two? Dear, I’ma getting old I don’t think I could wait that long.” Mrs. Cho said.

 

“Omma, please don’t say that.”

 

“Aigoo~ Hurry up dear, where going out today.” Sun Ah stare at the elderly woman. 

 

 

After changing into some comfortable summer dress, Sun Ah walk down to the living room and Eun Mi in her arms.

 

“Oh, you two are finally ready.” Mrs. Cho smiled as she spotted Sun Ah with Eun Mi walking down the stairs.

 

“umm, Omma where exactly are we going?” Sun Ah ask as the three of them walk towards the car.

 

“Oh, we’re going to start your wedding preparation today sweetie.” Mrs. Cho smiled as she went inside the car leaving a shock Sun Ah standing outside.

 

After make sure that the Eun Mi’s seatbelt is lock Sun Ah quickly fish out her phone and quickly dialed Kyuhyun’s phone.

 

“Pick up…pick up…pick up…god hurry and pick up your stupid phone you jerk!” Sun Ah thought as she started to feel a little nervous.

 

Planning about the wedding wasn’t part of their plan and marrying Kyuhyun is perfectly out of the deal.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Kyuhyun lazy answered.

 

Sun Ah took a deep breath controlling herself to shout at the man in the other line.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Oh is that my son?” Mrs. Cho ask as she turn to Sun Ah who is seated behind her. Sun Ah smiled and nodded her head.

 

“Say hi to him for me. “She smiled.

 

“Is that my mom?” Kyuhyun ask.

 

“Neh.”

 

“What is she doing there?” he ask wondering why his mother came. She didn’t even inform him she’s coming.

 

“We’re inside the car right now.” She said as she play with Eun Mi to calm her nerves down for a bit.

 

“Eh? Waeyeo? Where are you guys going?”

 

“Kyuhyun, she’s taking me to the wedding planner.” She said.

 

“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“Stop yelling and help me!” She whisper.

 

 “Stop her! Tell her that we’re still busy to discuss about the wedding or something just make a story!.” He said as he started to panic on the other line.

 

“And do you think I didn’t do that already?!” She whisper again.

 

“Aish! Omma is really a pain in the head, arasso text me the place you’re going I’ll follow you guys there.” He said.

 

“Arasso, but what should I tell the wedding planner? You know I’m really clueless right now.” She said as she can’t hide her nervousness anymore.

 

“This is really going out of the plan.” She thought.

 

“Just go with the flow, just follow what omma will do or say, okay? Calm down, I’ll be there as soon as I get your text.”

 

“Arasso.” She sigh and hung up.

 

Few minutes later the car stop in a shop. Mrs. Cho went out first and smiled at Sun Ah.

 

“You go first omma, I’ll just get Eun Mi.” Mrs. Cho Nodded and went inside first.

 

Sun Ah groan and quickly texted Kyuhyun the shop’s name and unbuckle Eun Mi’s seat belt and follow her soon to be mother-in-law inside with a frown.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun this all your fault, your better show yourself here.” She mumble and went inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update: April 15,2013

 

 

Double update anyone?? :DD

 

Please Comment and Subscribe guys :D