CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER :)

Wanted Perfect Mother

Hello my lovely subbies!!

Surprise?? Hehehe this chapter isn’t related to any chapter of this story; this is just a special chapter for all of you :))

*A/N: In this chapter Kyuhyun and Sun Ah are happily married just to clear things up :)))

~*~*~*~

It was finally Christmas Eve. Snows are everywhere, covering the street roads, house roof trees and practically everything outside. It was freezing but children along with their families still enjoy the cold wind outside, relaxing before the Christmas comes.
 

Inside the Cho residence, everyone was busy, maids where everywhere trying to put things to places and finishing whatever it is needed for the party later that night. Mrs. Cho was at the kitchen checking all the foods that would be prepared, she wanted to make this Christmas as perfect as possible. Mr. Cho was inside his office trying to fix much work as he can.

 

Sun Ah’s POV

“URGH!!”

I threw my phone once I saw now message or even a call from that jerk! I hate him! I really do now!!! That jerk!! How can he accept that business trip when he knows that Christmas is already around the corner?! We already made plans for this and now he left and didn’t even bother calling his wife?! That freak!!

 

“I Hate you Cho!!”

 

I yelled as I went back to wrapping few gift I got for Omma and Appa.

 

“Omma?”

 

I turn my head to the door and spotted my little Eun Mi standing closely to it.

 

“Yes, sweety?” I ask my now 5 year old princess, as I smiled towards her.

 

“Omma is mad?” She ask tilting her head to the side.

 

‘Such a cutie!’

 

I smiled at her and shook my head as I motion her to come in. I stood up from my chair and walk towards the bed, aigoo now I realize how tired I was all thanks to this stupid guy named Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Eun Mi sat beside me as she stare at me and touch my cheeks.

 

“Omma is sad?” She ask.

 

AIgoo, my daughter really knows me, just like her father.

 

“Appa didn’t call yet?” She ask, I sigh and shook my head as I hug her.

 

“Omma just miss your Appa.” I said as I fix her hair.

 

She look at me and cup my face as she kiss my cheeks.

 

“Omma, isn’t allowed to be sad.” I smiled as I pinch her chubby cheeks.

 

“Did your Appa told that?” She nodded and smiled.

 

“He ask me to look after you for him.” She smiled.

 

I smiled back as she help finish wrapping up the gift for later.

END of POV

 

LATER THAT NIGHT

It was officially 12 o’clock. Eun Mi started dancing around as she greeted everyone in the house a Merry Christmas. Sun Ah just laugh at her energy as she greeted everyone also. Mrs. Cho decided it’s time so she quickly called Eun Mi’s attention and everyone went to the big dining room.

 

Eun Mi’s eyes sparkle as soon as she saw all the food that was prepared especially the desert one. She quickly run and stands right in front of the chocolate fountain and stares back at her mother with a puppy eyes.

 

Sun ah giggled and smile. “You can have that right after you eat dinner, okay?”

 

“But omma..” Eun Mi whined.

 

“Dinner first princess, then you can have as much chocolate you want.” Sun ah smiled.

 

“Jinjja?!” Eun Mi’s eyes sparkle as Sun Ah nodded her head and help her on her seat.

 

~*~*~*~

 

It was time to open the present and Eun Mi quickly stand beside the Christmas. Mrs. Cho help her granddaughter as Sun Ah sat beside Mr. Cho.

 

“Why the long face honey?” Mr. Cho ask as he stare at Sun Ah’s face as she watch her daughter open her gifts.

 

Sun AH sigh. “ I’m just sad appa, Kyuhyun isn’t here to celebrate with us. I can’t imagine how his Christmas be by just facing those document and paper reports.”

 

Mr. Cho smiled and stood up. Sun Ah look at him with questioning look but he just smiled and walk away.

 

Did I say something wrong?’ She thought as she looks back at her daughter.

 

“KYAAAA!!!! Omma, this is so pretty!!!” Eun Mi squealed as she run and gave her Omma a hug as she stare at her new mermaid doll.

 

“You better take care of her,okay?” Eun Mi nodded and hug her again.

 

“Neh! I will omma! I love you!” She smiled and gace her a kiss.

 

“How about me?”

 

Eun Mi,and Sun Ah turn their head to where the voice came. Eun Mi smiled and started running.

 

“APPA!!!!” She scream and started running towards Kyuhyun who had his hand full of gift.

 

“Hi there Princess.” He smiled and gave Eun Mi and kiss as he hand her her gift.

 

“Whoa!!!” Eun Mi’s eyes sparkle when she saw the giant teddy bear inside the box.

 

“You like it?” Kyuhyun ask, Eun Mi turn her head and smiled.

 

“ I love it Appa! You and Omma are the best!!” She said and gave him a Kiss before running towards her play room with her new toys.

 

“Aigoo, I’m happy you made it son. “ Mrs. Cho smiled and gave Kyuhyun a hug.

 

“I know Omma.” Kyuhyun smiled before turning to his woman that was standing at the other side of the room.

 

He smiled and slowly approach her. “Hey.”

 

Sun Ah stare at him before crushing him to a tight hug.

 

“I really hate you!” She mumble as she started crying.

 

“Hey, I’m here now honey.” Kyuhyun said softly, cupping her face and giving a soft peck.

 

“I still hate you!” She said, wiping her tears.

 

“You didn’t even bother calling me?! Or even text me?! How could you do this to your wife Cho Kyuhyun?! You might forget that you have a 8 months pregnant wife who is worried sick about you!” Sun Ah yelled.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, yeah true, Sun Ah is 8 months pregnant and that’s why he make sure to make it on Christmas coz he knows how will this woman act.

 

“I know honey, I know. I’m really sorry now,okay?” He smiled and cares her cheeks lovingly.

 

Sun Ah smiled as she finally finish wiping all her tears with the help of her husband.

 

“Your mood swings are getting worse, they should be gone by now by you..” Kyuhyun laugh as Sun Ah glared at him.

 

Kyuhyun quickly kiss Sun Ah. “ I love you honey, and Merry Christmas.”

 

~*~*~*~

 

 

“Still awake?” Kyuhyun ask, as he step out on the bathroom and went to bed.

 

“I can’t sleep.” Sun Ah said as she slowly cares her baby bump.

 

“Is he playing with you again?” Kyuhyun mumble as he slowly place his hands on her to feeling their baby.

 

“Nop, his been a very good boy.”

 

“That’s good.” He smiled and slowly lean in to give a soft his on her baby bump.

 

“Kyu…” Kyuhyun look at his wife lovilngly and smiled.

 

“I can’t wait to see him.” Kyuhyun smiled and kiss his wife.

 

“Me too honey.” He mumble in the kiss.

 

Sun AH smiled and slowly pulls away. She cares Kyuhyun cheeks softly.

 

“I love you.” She smiled.

 

“I love you more, and you know that.” Kyuhyun smirk, Sun Ah giggled and slowly fell as sleep in his lovers arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Belate MERRY CHRISTMAS SUBBIES!!!

I made this chapter quite long for all of you :)

I just want to say that I'm not abondoning this story or any of my on going story, it's just school is really taking up all of my time.
I also want to say thank you to those who are still here waiting for me, I promise once I update I'll write more better chapters for all of you :') Hope you all wait for me but I'll not stoping any of you if you wanted to unsubscribe I'll understand :) again, I'm sorry for not updating and belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and advance HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)