Video (Kai, Kris, TaeHun)

Dancing with Kai

 

Kai pov

Where is Kris in god sake?
And why are we in this room with a TV?
Kris you really have to explain a lot know!
I hope HaeJae is okay?

"Hey euhm SuHo do you know why where here?"
"Yeah a little. We have to watch this video tape but I don't know why."
"And I will tell you guys why!"
"KRIS!!!"
"Sorry guy's that you had to wait so long!"
"Sorry! sorry! Good damn Kris HaeJae is in here and I don't know what is wrong with her!"
"That's why where here and TaeHun will tell us or you I already know it but I want you guys to know it now before we watch the video because TaeHun has nothing to do with it! Okay and kai after watching don't attack him okay?"
"Euhm okay I think?"
"You think...?"
"Okay I promise I want hurt him but can you just tell it know?"

I was damn curious what it was, and why I can't hurt him?
Has he something to do with it?

TaeHun pov

"Well euhm before I start I wanted to say that I’m very sorry about this and all of it, but I didn't do anything. I have a sister and she is completely out of her mind and the most when it comes about you guys. Kai you already know her a little because you yelled at her when she yelled at that girl Haejae? After they told her she is not in it but HaeJae is, she was freaky mad and she hate's her because she knows you and all that. After everyone left she picked HaeJae with her in the girl bathroom and she beat her up like really bad, she told me that I had to dump her after that but I didn't do that because I’m sick off her orders and this was way out of line know. So I took her in a save place and I don't know if she was still awake or not but I told her I will someone from you guys and show them where she was and that she can give my sister on to the police. I had find Kris than and he thought that I was playing around but when he saw her he was just scared I think. So he told me to drive to the hospital because he saw that she was really bad injured so I did what he ask me. Please Kai don't be mad at me for this okay?"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! FACK THAT STUPID I WILL KILL HER!!!!!"
"KAI CALM DOWN!!"
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN KRIS!! HOW!!!"
"To watch this know than we are sure about it and then we have evidence. And be calm for HaeJae okay? I think when we can visited her she will need you really bad!"
"Okay than if you say so."

Watching that again was really hard for me.
Really everything was just on that tape!
I was looking to Kai and I saw that his eyes where watery and full with anger.
Well I would be like that to.

Kris pov

Damn she is really beaten hard.
Poor HaeJae!
Stupid !
I had a quick look to Kai and really he was full with anger and his eyes where watery.
Well Kai, for once I feel the same why like you but not in the love why.
For me HaeJae is like a sister even I don't know her yet.

"Kris? Can I speak with you again?"
"Euhm yes doctor. guys be right back. What is it?"
"Well her blood is again on the right spot but she will not be able to move for 1monthe and a half I think. I am sure off the month but not on the half. Maybe if you guys help her it will be a month."
"You’re kidding right?"
"Sorry I’m not. the best thing is she will be getting better only that 1month off no walking."
"Fack! Just know when SM had accept her to the next audition next week and her contest in 2 months this happens!"
"Well She will be able the walk again before the contest..."
"I know. Thanks doctor, can we see her?"
"Yeah you can but be quiet if you want if she is awake call me and don't make to loud sounds than because she can be scary or it will hurt a little."
"Okay thank you!"