Sorry (you)

Dancing with Kai

 

HaeJae pov

Aish that guy really why does he has to do that now?
Everyone was looking and now they give me a glare and I did nothing!
It's is not my fault I know him, where in the same school and in the same class!
Was not my choose!

"Hey you!"
"Me?"
"Yeah who else!"
"I don't know?"
"Tss don't play around okay! Why was Kai talking to you huh!?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"He could talk to every one off use bot no! It has to be you! Why you you’re not attractive so why did he pick you!"
"Not your business!"
"How missy can talk back huh! I think you can't even dance our sing with your uhhhm..... well with that weird body off yours!"
"We will see that!"
"Oo yeah we will see! And I swear if they pick you it's not going to be your lucky day than! Oh you DON'T TALK TO KAI!"

What was that?
She really think she is something huh?
We will see that in a couple off minute's!

"HaeJae?"
"Hmm, Kai? What are you doing here again? You’re not going to yell at me again our you?"
"No sorry. It's just you didn’t tell me and yeah I was surprised to see you there."
"Okay and you don't have to be sorry you know. It's also my fault, I wanted to tell you but then I thought that you would help me and I don't want that I want to make it alone"
"I know you were really good really. One off the best off all these people. I thought with the others that I was going to fall asleep."
"Haha kidding right?"
"No I’m not. Hey you know if you are true this audition you still have 2 auditions left?"
"Yeah I know that I have everything for the 2 other auditions to so I don't need your help really"
"Okay than well see you in 5minute's!"
"Okay!"

Oooo so sweet! Wait what!?

"Hey what did I told you not talking to KAI! *Slap*"
"Yah what was that for!"
"You didn't listen to me!"
"Kai is not yours! And I can talk to who I want and the same goes to Kai!"
*Slap*"Now one can talk to him!"

"Okay every one come in!"

Omg I have to go in and my face is all red from that !
O well whatever.

"Okay only 4 off you are going over to the next round and that is next week same day same hour but another date. If you hear your number than you are going home sorry for the one who is not in it but try again next time. Okay here we go 8-6-2-9-7-4 thank you for your audition maybe next time."

What I’m in it and that is out!
Haha now I’m laughing !

"The 4 off you congrats and see you next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~