Visit (Kris, Kai, You)

Dancing with Kai

 

Kris pov

I'm thinking if we all should go in or not?
Aish why not?
But still we have to be quiet though.

"Euhm guy's?"
"What?"
"Euhm we can visited her but we have to be very quiet and don't make too much sounds when she wakes up. But they don't know when."
"Okay come on guy's!"

I saw that Kai was still on his spot and not making any move.

"Kai? Are you coming?"
"Euhm Yeah but euhm I’m scared hyung."
"Why are you scared?"
"Will she remember us? She is bin beating up really bad when I was watching that video."
"Yeah I know but the doctor has not mentioned that so she will remember us."
"I hope so hyung."
"Come on the rest of the group is waiting for us."

I never had seen Kai like this before.
HaeJae really had changed him even she will never know how he was really.
Kai you have a good girl now please keep her!

Kai pov

I was really scared to go inside.
Kris had talked to me about it and I have to say it made me feel better.
Well here goes nothing than.

The guys were waiting at her door.
They wanted that I get in first.
Kris said that if I want them to come inside that I just have to open the door.

When I was walking in I first closed the door before I took a look at her.
I was really scared to see her but I have to.
Damn she looks bad.
I don't know how it came but I had to cry really bad.

"Please HaeJae be strong okay! Me and the rest of EXO are behind you and we will do everything for you! That girl will pay no matter what! Hope you will be awake soon and that you will heal very quick. I really need to say thank you to TaeHun, he is the brother off that girl but he had helped you to be save after that, but I think you know that or I hope you still know that. I'm really scared that you will have memory loss, i really don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose you HaeJae. I always saw you in school with your friend because the 2 off you were the only one that didn't came to us in school and that took my attention and the most was you. I don't know way, but when I started to learn you more because we have a dance contest and all I became to have more feelings for you. I'm even acting different in school and with the EXO guy's. I just want to tell you that euhm.. I love you HaeJae and I really want to tell you that, so please wake up."

I had to tell her.
I really hope she can hear me.
Please HaeJae wake up!

HaeJae pov

"K..Ka..Kai...."
"HaeJae? Your awake."
"Ye..ah.. euhm.."
"Ow you’re in the hospital."
"Oo ye..ah... i..i re...mem..ber why."
"How do you feel?"
"I.. don't know.. i..i feel slee..py and m..my he..ad hurts..."
"Well you can still sleep if you want. And that's because she hit you why too hard on your head that's why. I promise you will be fine and I will help."
"T..thanks Kai. Kai?"
"Hmm yeah?"
"Did y..you mean th..at what y..you just said?"
"Euhm.. it depends on what?"
"That you love me?"
"Ow that... euhm, yeah I mean that."
"I think it's sweet."
"Really? I'm sure am different so, the rest of EXO told me that to. Ow they are at the door do you want them to come in or not?"
"Well they are right. Euhm yeah I want I want to say Kris thank you and TaeHun to."
"Okay I will let them in."
"Kai?"
"Yeah? you love my name right?"
"Haha not for that but, I love you 2."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~