Final

I'm In Love With My Fake Boyfriend

Sehun yawned. He blinked his eyes a few times, squinting at the sunlight shining through the window. He sat up, scratched his head. He didn’t remember covering himself with a blanket. Turning to the other side of the bed, the spot was empty.

 

Luhan was gone.

 

Sehun climbed off the bed, and ran out towards the kitchen. Panting at the kitchen doorway, he was disappointed to see Jongin, who had looked up in surprise at the man who had just dashed into the area while he was helping Kyungsoo in making breakfast for everyone.

 

Jongin pointed towards the balcony window, and smiled warmly at the man. Sehun turned towards the direction Kai had pointed him to, and saw the man he wanted to see so badly. Luhan.

 

Sehun leaned against the wall, staring through the window panes of the balcony. He wasn’t going to go and agitate the man anymore; and it wasn’t a bad idea to gaze at the man, watching Luhan’s relaxed expression, as the wind blew against the little deer’s face, who had his eyes closed, a smile plastered on his face as Luhan enjoyed the cool breeze. The view was stunning.

 

HEY COME ON BREAKFAST IS READY!!!” Chen yelled, shocking the hell out of Sehun who whizzed back into the kitchen, breathing a sigh of relief that Luhan didn’t notice him. Breakfast was quick and fast, everyone gobbling down everything they could so as to start on the activities as soon as possible. No one had the time to ask Luhan about the extra plaster now on the other side of his neck.

 

The laughter of EXO filled the air, as they got on their skis and went off. Kris and Tao had started off like a pro, immediately heading for the high hills, dragging a crying Lay along who did not even had a clue on how to put on the equipment. Kyungsoo, Chen, Baekhyun and Kai were having fun by themselves, skiing down the small gentle slopes. Chanyeol just stared after them, pouting over his broken ski equipment, Suho patting him pitifully on the back.

 

Sehun was following silently behind Xiumin who was teaching Luhan on how to maneuver and stop. The Chinese member was giggling and laughing his heart out, which made Sehun heart ache. He had never been able to make Luhan smile and laugh like that…

 

Wait!! Baozi wait for me!!” Luhan shouted after the man who had zoomed off, giving Luhan a hard time catching up.

 

Xiu!- Woah… WOAH!!” Losing his balance, Luhan squeezed his eyes shut, waiting to collapse onto the cold snow beneath him. But he didn’t. Instead, he felt arms around him tightly. Luhan’s eyes fluttered open, and his eyes met with Sehun’s.

 

Luhan flinched, pulling himself away from the guy frantically, landing on the cold snow. And at the right time, Xiumin had hurried back, and lifted Luhan from ground. Luhan evaded Sehun’s eyes that looked hurt, and skied towards the gentle slopes with Xiumin right behind him. Sehun could only stare after them, holding on to the pieces of his heart as he followed.

 

The rest of the day was spent not only on skiing, but snow ball fights, hot chocolates, making snowmen and snow angels, weird childish tag games, which had included weird instances where Sehun would only aim to catch Luhan, leaving the other members in irritation.

 

I am so so so t-“ Baekhyun banged his head on the table, and had fallen asleep. Chanyeol shook his head in embarrassment, carrying off the man into the bedroom after they were done with dinner. The rest of the members gathered in the living room, popping in the DVD Tao had specifically picked out. Luhan really wanted some time to himself alone, thus making his way out of the villa, taking a night walk.

 

Luhan took in a deep breath of the cold air. He watched his footsteps leave snow prints, as he snuggled in his scarf. It was nice being alone… To clear his thoughts… To be away from all the pain and heart ache…

 

It isn’t safe wondering out this late at night.”

 

Luhan turned around at the sudden voice that spoke. And there Sehun stood, in his thick black jacket, hands in his pockets, gazing at the man. Luhan’s eyes widened, before softening again. Luhan turned back and continued walking.

 

Why do you care?”

 

Luhan felt a grab on his arm and the next thing he knew he was facing Sehun, who had his arms around him, hugging him tightly. Luhan tried to pull away, hitting Sehun’s chest, but the man was strong.

 

L-let me go!!!”

 

No… Not until you hear me out!!”

 

There is nothing for us to talk about!!!!” Luhan continued pushing against Sehun’s chest, only causing the man to tighten the hug.

 

I LOVE YOU XIAOLU!!!!”

 

Luhan still couldn’t help but be stunned by the words once again. He didn’t know if it was a lie, or the truth. He couldn’t figure out. Sehun slowly let go of his hyung, and dug into his coat pocket to fish out a necklace. Luhan’s necklace.

 

Look, I never put this on Jongin at all!! It has always been with me! The necklace always belonged to you…” He grabbed Luhan’s hand and placed the necklace in his palm. Luhan really didn’t know what to do. He wanted to run into Sehun’s arms and believe everything he had said, and yet he couldn’t bring himself to do it. What if Sehun was just winning him back so as to continue his plan?

 

So what?...”

 

Sehun was shocked by the cold harsh tone from Luhan.

 

So what? It means I love you hyung!!”

 

NO IT DOESN’T!! THE ONLY REASON THE NECKLACES WERE EVER BOUGHT, WAS BECAUSE OF KAI!!”

 

And without thinking, Luhan threw the necklace as far as he could away. Sehun yelled and turned towards the direction of the toss, the necklace nowhere in sight. Luhan made a dash back to the cottage, leaving the maknae alone behind in the dark cold night.

 

Luhan ran into the villa, headed straight towards his room, ignoring the questions of his whereabouts shot by the members. He flung himself onto the bed, muffling his sobs with his pillow. Luhan flipped himself onto his back, tears still streaming down his face. His fist that was clenched tightly finally loosened, and he stared at his open palm.

 

The necklace dangled on his fingers.

 

Luhan couldn’t bring himself to toss away the necklace back then. He tried, but he couldn’t. Staring at the half-heart emblem, Luhan jumped at the sudden knock on the door.

 

Luhannie hyung?” Jongin’s head appeared at the door as it creaked opened. Luhan hurriedly wiped away his tears. Slipping into the room, the dancer smiled as he spotted the necklace dangling on Luhan’s hand. Settling on the bed, he pulled Luhan into a sitting position. Moving to sit behind the little deer, Kai retrieved the necklace from Luhan, unlatching it and wearing it on his hyung.

 

What are you-“

 

I see you have accepted Sehun’s love…” Jongin whispered, oblivious to the situation that had just occurred.

 

Sehun’s love?” Luhan lightly brush over the emblem that hung around his neck…

 

Jongin wrapped his arms around Luhan’s neck from the back, swinging back and forth, Luhan following suite, “You might not be able to feel it… But Sehun really does love you… even though it took him a long time to realize it… and he’s also bad at showing it too…”

 

Luhan was stunned at Jongin’s words. His hand reached up to touch the pendant of his necklace, gripping onto it tightly…

 

Sehun loves Luhan… He was telling the truth… It was just Luhan in denial all along, not Sehun…

 

Hey,” Kris sudden burst into the room caused both men to jump, “You guys know where Sehun went? It is freezing outside.”

 

Se-Sehun!!!!....

 

Luhan bounded out of the room, leaving the two members in shock at the sudden reaction. Luhan ran for his life towards the door, but just as he was about to open the door, he was stopped by a tug on his arm.

 

You can’t leave. It is dangerous out there. Sehun will be fine.” Xiumin said firmly. Shaking his head profusely, Luhan wriggled out of Baozi’s grip. Turning back before running out of the villa, Luhan looked at Xiumin in the eyes…

 

I’m sorry, Xiumin…”

 

SEHUN!!!!” Luhan screamed as he squinted at the surroundings. The snow was falling hard, and it was really freezing like what Kris had said. Luhan gasped as he spotted a lump out of nowhere in the white snow… Luhan ran, falling halfway, but he picked himself up as fast as he could, running towards the figure.

 

Reaching the spot, Luhan gazed at the figure scrambling on the snow, digging aimlessly. Luhan knew… Sehun was looking for the necklace… the necklace Luhan had “threw” away… Sehun really did love him…

 

SEHUN!! STOP LOOKING FOR IT!!”

 

Ignoring the voice, the maknae cursed under his breath as he searched for the necklace. The cold was killing him, but he didn’t care. He needed to find that treasured necklace. He had to.

 

Just then, a pair of arms slithered around his waist and warmth rushed through his body…

 

Sehun spun around; startled to see Luhan’s tear stricken face. Immediately Sehun kissed away Luhan’s tears, holding the man flushed against himself, trying to gain more warmth. “Please hyung… Please don’t cry…”

 

Stop… stop looking for it…” Luhan sniffled.

 

Lo-look… I never did throw it away… I didn’t bear to…” Luhan took out the emblem anxiously, showing the necklace around his neck. Sehun’s eyes shot wide, before softening again… He smiled as he caressed Luhan’s cheek…

 

I found it… Finally…”

 

Sehun pulled the into his arms, and whispered…

 

Hyung… I love you so much… I will only let you touch my albums… I don’t care if you want to yell at anything I do, as long as you stay with me… I only want to drink the bubble tea you order for me… I only want you to kiss my forehead every night…” Sehun wiped away another tear that flowed down Luhan’s cheek.

 

And I want you to smile at me… only at me… and no one else…”

 

Luhan hiccupped, but he smiled. He smiled at Sehun. Luhan had never been so happy; his smile reflected exactly how he felt.

 

And it was beautiful…

 

Luhan jumped onto Sehun, causing the man to fall onto the cold snow. Sehun hugged back equally tightly, laughing loudly, unable to contain his happiness. They stayed like that… till…

 

Hyung… Come on it is really freezing here… I don’t want you getting sick… Let’s go…” Luhan nodded, but stayed in his position.

 

Erm… hyung you have to get up if not we can’t move…” Luhan shook his head frantically, burying his face at the crook of Sehun’s neck, not daring to let go. Sehun sighed, grabbed Luhan’s legs and wrapped them around his waist, and with great difficulty he lifted the chinese member, and carried him back into the cottage.

 

Suho coughed as he saw the entrance of the couple, Sehun with his arms around Luhan, who had his legs wrapped around the man like a kola bear. “Well I was expecting it to be the other way round.” Lay raised an eyebrow. Kai snickered at the sight, Luhan burying his head deeper against Sehun’s neck, burning from embarrassment. Xiumin smiled warmly at Sehun and nodded. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were too occupied with themselves, playing with each other’s hair. Sehun carried the little deer into their shared room, jumping onto the bed on his back, not wanting his hyung to land wrongly and end up hurting himself.

 

Hyung?... We’re back now… You have to let go or I can’t breathe!!” Sehun faked a suffocated sound. Luhan immediately let go of Sehun, pouting when he realized the maknae had lied. Rolling off the man, Luhan landed on the bed beside Sehun, snuggling into the pillow.

 

When Luhan felt a tug on his coat, he turned to meet the eyes of the taller male, who was smirking. “Take out your coat; it is wet now that the snow has melted. Or you will get sick.” Luhan nodded, and took off his coat, Sehun following suite.

 

Now your shirt.”

 

Luhan knew that was coming.

 

No.”

 

Come on!! Or you’ll get sick!” Sehun pulled on Luhan’s shirt, who slapped Sehun’s hand away, and lay back on the bed.

 

Don’t think I don’t know what you are thinking of doing, ert.”

 

Sehun slide his hands around Luhan’s waist, snuggling up towards the man, he peeled off both the bandages on Luhan’s neck, admiring his “work”. And he was ready to make another. Diving down, Sehun and kissed Luhan’s neck, on a new spot.

 

Don’t you want it?”

 

Only when I am ready.”

 

Then I will wait…” Sehun grinned against Luhan’s skin, and moved his hands that were around Luhan’s waist slowly up to the man’s chest, rubbing it soothingly and lustfully. Luhan mewed, shivering under the maknae’s touch. Sehun turned Luhan to face him, pulling him flush against himself and Luhan’s lips. Luhan opened his mouth obligingly, and the two men engaged in a heated make out session. Luhan ran his hands through Sehun’s hair, pulling the man, if it was even possible, closer to himself. Sehun tangled his legs with Luhan’s locking them together…

 

So that they could never be separated…

 

Sehun, if you don’t let go of me, I won’t be able to move on the ice.” Luhan scolded. The members were skating in the private ice rink, Sehun who had his arms tightly wrapped around Luhan, not allowing him to move an inch.

 

Fine.” Sehun let go of the ’s waist. Luhan wobbled, not able to control his movements on his skates. Losing his balance, Luhan was caught in time around the waist yet again by Sehun before he could hit the ground, who laughed at his boyfriend’s foolishness. Luhan pouted, only earning a pinch on the cheeks from Kai who passed by them like a pro.

 

You know what? Don’t let me go.” Luhan replied, his hands reaching down to hold onto Sehun’s, tightening the grip. Sehun sighed and rested his head on Luhan’s shoulder, placing a kiss on the man’s neck, which was now exposed from the bandages, with hickeys to show off to the world…

 

Announcing that Luhan was Sehun’s.

 

And the necklace that hung on Sehun’s neck, with a half-heart emblem.

 

Told the world he belonged to Luhan.

 

And they both loved it.

 

 

~fin~

 

 

A/N: WHEEEE IT IS DONEEEE!!! Thank you for all the love and comments in this fic!!! Hope you enjoyed reading this Hunhan fanfiction ~ do check out my other Hunhan fic > Into Your World