Sehun' Desperation

I'm In Love With My Fake Boyfriend

Luhan dragged himself towards the kitchen, his eyes tired from all the crying and his ears hurt from all the banging and shouting from Sehun on his bedroom door, and from Xiumin who was yelling at the maknae to shut up and go away when Luhan had locked himself in the room. After finally hearing silence from the man, he knew Sehun had left him alone. Hearing his own stomach growling, and realizing that he hadn’t ate dinner due to all that had happened just hours before, Luhan headed out of his bedroom towards the kitchen.

 

“Hyung.” The sudden voice shocked the little deer, as he looked up from the floor that he was staring at. There was Jongin, sitting at the dining table, sipping on a cup of orange juice. Luhan smiled, and grabbed a loaf of bread on the counter before sitting down right opposite of the dancer.

 

The awkward silence was overbearing.

 

“I… I am not with Sehun anymore. We broke up.” Luhan informed Jongin, who did not look surprised at all.

 

“You don’t have to lie Luhan hyung. I already know the secret between you and Sehun quite some time ago. The acting, everything.” Kai muttered. Luhan mentally slapped himself. Was their acting really that bad that both Jongin and Xiumin could figure it out?

 

“I… I see…” Luhan gulped, munched on his bread, before speaking up again.

 

“Then…Please, Jongin, accept Sehun’s love. He… really loves you.”

 

“No hyung, you don’t u-“

 

“Please Jongin. Promise me.” Luhan grabbed onto Jongin’s hands, holding them tightly and looking pleadingly into the dancer’s eyes.

 

“Fine.” Kai gave up in trying to talk to Luhan. He knew he could never change Luhan’s mind once the Chinese member had decided on something.

 

“Thank you.” Luhan smiled, but both of them knew that he was feeling otherwise.

 

“Nice job Sehun. I have now become a present being pushed to you by Luhan hyung.” Kai cursed as he slammed the door shut after stepping into his shared room. Sehun’s eyes shot up in surprise, but looking at Jongin’s knowing look, he could guessed what had happened.

 

“I guess you found out too like Xiumin hyung huh?” Sehun mumbled, his hand squeezing onto a necklace, with a half heart emblem hanging on it, worn around his neck. Kai stared at it, remembering how it was even there in the first place.

 

Both Luhan and Sehun had bought a pair of necklaces as a symbol of their “love” a few days after they had been “going out”. Of course, it was all just to spite Jongin, which apparently didn’t work.

 

“Oh. Here.” Jongin fished out a necklace that had the other half of a heart from his pocket, and handed it to Sehun, “Luhan hyung gave it to me, wanting me to wear it around my neck.” Sehun stared down at the necklace on his opened palm. He couldn’t believe Luhan, who had worn the necklace around his neck for like forever, could bear to return it to him.

 

He really screwed up this time.

 

Jongin sighed and scratched his head. He could see the maknae’s hopeless face staring down at the necklace, and he couldn’t take it.

 

“You do know that Luhan hyung loves you a lot right?” Jongin spoke up, sitting down on Sehun’s bed, facing the man. Sehun looked up at his hyung, which signaled to the dancer to continue.

 

“You see, after he handed me the necklace, Luhan hyung told me the five rules to follow when you and I are together…”

 

Flashback:

 

After passing Jongin the necklace he had never bear to take off, Luhan cleared his throat, and held back his tears.

 

“Jongin, there is something I need to tell you. There are five rules you have to follow when you are with Sehun. Listen carefully, okay?”

 

Kai was stunned, but still nodded.

 

“Number 1, never mess up the order of Sehun’s albums, especially when it comes to BoA noona’s albums. Make sure they are arranged according to the album release date whenever you want to borrow anyone of them.”

 

“Number 2, never shout at Sehun no matter what he do, whether it is irritating or weird. It really hurts him a lot.”

 

Kai could see Luhan playing with his fingers, but his eyes were still fixed with Kai’s. Luhan was being serious about all these.

 

“Next, you must always take Sehun out for bubble tea every Tuesday and Thursday. Only order milk tea flavour and add extra pearls for Sehun, he likes his bubble tea that way.”

 

Jongin couldn’t believe it. Luhan knew all these little details about Sehun to heart when no one ever really took notice of, let alone Sehun himself.

 

“Number 4, Give Sehun a kiss on the forehead every night. It stops him from making weird noises at night when he sleeps.”

 

“WOAH that will work?!” Jongin gasped.

 

“Yup, I found out when I had to share a room with him that time when we went to China.” Luhan explained.

 

“No wonder he had never made those weird noises again since that time we returned!” Jongin finally understood, “But why didn’t he continue after we came back? I never kissed his forehead, and neither do I want to.”

 

Luhan smiled back, looking guilty for sneaking into Jongin’s and Sehun’s room every night when they were soundly asleep.

 

“Anyway, just remember to do it.” Luhan evaded the question. There was a moment of silence, as Luhan took a few deep breaths before continuing…

 

“And lastly, always smile. No matter how bad things had been going for you, just smile. Sehun will smile along with you… and that is the most beautiful thing you can see in the world.”

 

Luhan smiled.

 

Again.

 

But his eyes reflected emptiness… And Jongin knew Luhan’s heart was bleeding, and in pieces that no one could fix except Luhan himself.

 

End of flashback.

 

“… He knows you inside out, things that nobody did, even yourself.” Kai could see the shock in Sehun’s eyes after he had explained everything that had happened moments before. Sehun’s hand that held the necklace started to tremble, as he bit his lower lip.

 

True love, Sehun, is when one is willing to sacrifice himself for the person he loves, and yet never asked for anything in return. You are really lucky, Sehun. To have someone who truly loves you so much. Treasure Luhan hyung.

 

“I… I… don’t want to let Luhan hyung go.” Sehun burst out, causing Kai to give a pleasant smile.

 

“Then, we shall think of a plan to help you get Luhan hyung back.” Jongin chuckled. Sehun shivered at the sound of Jongin’s laughter.

 

“What the hell hyung, what happened?!” Yi Xing pointed at the bandage on Luhan’s neck. It was morning and the members were enjoying their breakfast prepared by Kyungsoo, sitting down to tuck into the delicious pancakes, with Luhan avoiding the glances from Sehun and smiling at Xiumin who passed him the butter.

 

Well, that was before Lay just had to point out the plaster on Luhan’s neck, causing all eyes to be on him and silence, as they waited for an explanation.

 

“Erm just a cut. Nothing big!” Luhan lied, as his hand subconsciously shot up to touch the bandage. He knew that Sehun knew he was lying, since it was him that had caused the bandage to be there in the first place.

 

Stupid hickey.

 

“Kay guys, ready to go to our ski villa?!?!” Suho announced. The group erupted into cheers and screams. Finally, it was their holiday period!! Two beautiful relaxing weeks at a ski villa, being surrounded by pure white snow. Life couldn’t get any better than that!!~ The members had already packed their luggage days before the trip, thus everyone jumped out of their seats, fetched their suitcases and got ready for the bus ride. Luhan heaved a sigh of relief as the members totally forgot about the conversation they just had about his bandage.

 

But Luhan found it weird that none of the members probe him or Sehun about what had happened last night. Seems like they already knew both of them are not together anymore. It was obvious anyway, the way both guys were no longer chatting and neither of them looked happy.

 

“Okay guys!! Since there are only 6 rooms in the villa, 2 members have to share a bedroom each!! Kai had helped me in the organizing early this morning, so here it is!” Kris yelled over the din as the bus had started to move. Sehun turned to face Jongin, who was sitting beside Luhan, eyes wide in shock.

 

Jongin wouldn’t?

 

“Room one! Chanyeol and Baekhyun! Room two! Tao and Me! Room three! Xiumin and Lay! Room four! Kyungsoo and Kai! Room five! Chen and Suho! Room six! Luhan and Sehun! ”

 

Yup, Jongin did.

 

“WHAT?! NO WHA-“ Luhan was muffled by Kai, but Luhan was able to hear his silent screams. The rest of the members have resumed their own conversations, except for Xiumin who was staring at Luhan to Sehun, and back to Luhan again.

 

Luhan stared at Jongin in horror. What was this man doing?! He was supposed to be with Sehun, not him!! As for Sehun, he really didn’t know how he was supposed to feel.

 

After hours of bus riding, they had finally reached the villa. As Chen complained about his hurting, the rest of the members scrambled to get into the villa, pulling their suitcases along so as to get back into the warmth. It was freezing out there.

 

Luhan smiled and kicked the snow under his feet as he strolled after the rest of the crew; he loved snow. They were so angelic, so beautiful.

 

Sehun gazed at the smile Luhan had on his face.

 

Just beautiful.

 

Tucking into their dinner hungrily, as it was already night by the time they had reached their destination, Xiumin had fed pieces of vegetables to Luhan, who was shocked at the affection from Xiumin but accepted it happily. Sehun’s grip on his chopsticks was so tight that he was sure that they would break as he watched the two that were seated diagonally in front of him.

 

Sehun stared at the plaster on Luhan’s neck. That was where he had placed his mark.

 

“OKAY COME ON GUYS GET TO BED!! YOU NEED TO HAVE ENERGY FOR TOMORROW’S ACTIVITIES!!” Kris yelled, after Suho had failed in his shouting. The members groaned as they switched off the television, with Kyungsoo busy packing up the polka cards.

 

“DUDES!! KISS IN YOUR FREAKING OWN ROOM!!” Tao groaned at the smooching couple right outside the bedroom door. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed Baekhyun’s hand, pulling the man into the room, while Baekhyun managed to stick his tongue out at Tao before the door closed with a slam.

 

 

Luhan dreaded to go into his room. He tried to stall time by running into Kaisoo’s room and hid in the cupboard, before he was pushed out by Jongin. He begged Kris to switched places with him, who replied with a really cold “no”. Luhan groaned as he stepped into his room, Sehun already perched on his bed. He placed his luggage on the side of the bed, jumped into the covers and closed his eyes; not uttering a single word to the male who was ogling at him, it was like Luhan didn’t see Sehun at all.

 

Pissed off, Sehun switched off the lights, and glanced over at the lump of figure covered by the blanket.

 

Luhan gasped as he felt arms around his waist, his hand immediately shot down, to pry off those hands. But the hands tightened to the point of a death grip, and he felt himself get pulled flushed against someone’s chest.

 

Correction, Sehun’s chest.

 

Luhan wanted to scream, but he held it back as he let out another gasp, when he felt the bandage on his neck got peeled off, and warm lips had attached themselves to the exact part of the mark, and harder than before. Luhan started to trash around on the bed.

 

“W-what are you-!?”

 

“I love you hyung… “

 

And Luhan stopped. He was utterly stunned. Sehun started showering butterfly kisses up along his neck up to his cheeks; and turning the man around, he pressed his lips against Luhan’s, Did Luhan hear Sehun correctly? Did he just say he… loved him?

 

No… it couldn’t be true… it couldn’t.

 

“Liar… Liar!!” Luhan pushed against Sehun’s chest, breaking the kiss and whacking the man. Sehun gritted his teeth, pulled his hyung closed to him, and kissed every inch of Luhan’s face, who was turning his head in different directions to evade the kisses. Sehun slid his hands under the little deer’s shirt once again, rubbing circles on the man’s back. Luhan squeaked, and tried to grab Sehun’s hand to pull it out from under his shirt. Sehun growled and attacked Luhan’s neck once again, creating a new hickey.

 

“Please… Please stop.” Luhan choked out the words between his sobs, and Sehun immediately ceased his actions upon hearing his hyung’s cries. Sehun looked into Luhan’s eyes, and could see the tears that were slowly escaping.

 

“No, No Luhan hyung please don’t cry!” Sehun pulled his hands from under his shirt to wipe Luhan’s tears away, but instead his hand was slapped away, as Luhan turned away from him and pulled the blanket over his head.

 

“Leave… leave me alone.”

 

And that was what Sehun did.

 

But this time, he didn’t move away. He continued lying on Luhan’s bed, gazing at the back of Luhan, making sure to keep a distance between them… He could still hear Luhan’s sniffs and sobs… How he wished he could reach out and pull the man into his arms once again…

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Sehun thought. He thought physical affection would be the best way to express how he felt to the Chinese man.

 

“I never meant to hurt you like that…”

 

 

TBC...

 

 

A/N: Updated ^^ the next chapter will be the last! oh and do check out my other hunhan fic, which i will be updating really soon 8D Into Your World (P.S there are quite a number of fics with the same name, so just click on it and check it out ><)