Luhan's Secret

I'm In Love With My Fake Boyfriend

Sehun pressed his lips onto Luhan’s, pulling back to give him a sweet smile. Luhan forced back a smile. Yes, the man he loves so much had just kissed him.

 

But it meant nothing, nothing at all.

 

It never did, not when Sehun’s heart is with someone else, and that person being the man sitting diagonally opposite them on the couch, snickering at how cute they were.

 

Yes, Sehun was in love with Kai, not him.

 

Luhan really couldn’t understand himself. Why did he agree to this?! Why did he agree to help Sehun, by pretending to be his boyfriend, so as to get Jongin jealous?!

 

Simple.

 

Luhan loves Sehun too much.

 

Sensing a pair of eyes watching him, Luhan looked up and stared around the living room; he spotted Xiumin, leaning against the kitchen counter, looking at him straight in the eyes. Sehun followed Luhan’s gaze, and noticed the baozi too. His eyebrows furrowed. He didn’t like the way Xiumin was looking at Luhan.

 

Well, why did he care anyway? He should be worrying over why Kai wasn’t being jealous like how he planned.

 

“ARGH!! This is not working out!! Jongin hyung isn’t affected at all by this! We need to think of another idea!” Sehun stalked around Luhan’s bedroom, scratching his head frustratingly. They had been “together” for almost two months now, but still no response from the dance machine. Luhan kept silent, lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling…

 

“OWAH!!” Luhan shrieked as Sehun pounced on him, straddling him at the waist.

 

“I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! We are going out tomorrow!!! Bring someone along, and I will bring Jongin hyung!!” Sehun yelled, bouncing off Luhan and skipping out of the room. Luhan sighed, holding back his tears.

 

It was painful, his heart… But Luhan doesn’t mind.

 

“Jongin hyung agreed! We are going to rollerblading tomorrow, remember to bring someone along!~” Luhan snapped his phone shut after reading the message sent by Sehun later in the night. Luhan headed out of his room towards the kitchen, as he decided to grab a glass of milk to quench his thirst, at the same time occupy himself from all the hurt and pain.

 

“Baozi?” Luhan greeted the man in surprise. Xiumin was still leaning against the counter, but this time he seemed to be in deep thought.

 

“Oh, oh hi Luhannie hyung!” Xiumin replied, snapping out of his thoughts. Luhan smiled back as Xiumin gave him a cheeky smile. Hang on, Luhan thought. Xiumin would be free tomorrow right? Well, why not…

 

“Hey Xiuminnie, do you want to go out tomorrow?”

 

Sehun winked at the mirror, satisfied with his look. He grabbed his jacket and headed out of his room. “You guys are going out?” Chanyeol asked as he passed by the man, hands intertwined with Baekhyun. Sehun nodded and rolled his eyes as he watched the couple zoomed into Chen’s room for another round of card game. Reaching the living room, Sehun could see Jongin already wearing his shoes, but Luhan was nowhere in sight. Getting impatient, Sehun was about to scream the dorm down when just then Luhan entered the living room.

 

Sehun gazed at Luhan in awe. He was wearing his pink hoodie and white skinny jeans, his honey blonde hair styled cutely. Luhan looked drop-dead gorgeous. Argh what the heck, focus on Kai, focus on Kai…

 

Sehun peered at Jongin, who was watching them from the side. Trying to make Jongin jealous once again, Sehun quickly made his way towards Luhan, and pecked him on the cheek. “Good morning Luhannie hyung~” Sehun cooed. But immediately, his smile turned into a frown as he noticed Xiumin standing behind Luhan.

 

Wait…

 

“Have fun you guys!!” Suho waved at the doorway as the four men made their way out of the dorm, only to hear a loud scream from Tao who had been roughly woken up by Kris.

 

As they sat in the car, with Xiumin driving and Jongin sitting beside him and the “couple” at the back, Sehun hissed into Luhan’s ear, soft enough for only the little deer to hear, “You brought Xiumin hyung along?!” Sehun didn’t know why, but he was really pissed that Luhan had chosen to bring the baozi along; not that he had anything against that man.

 

“What’s wrong? You said I could bring anyone.” Luhan retorted. Finally reaching their destination, Seoul Park, the foursome got off the car. There were not many people since it was a weekday; only the elderly and some couples. Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s hand, dragging the man with him towards the rollerblades rental shop. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at the pair as he followed after them with Kai by his side.

 

Sehun could feel anger boiling inside him. Why was he so mad?

 

“KYAH!!” Luhan screamed as he lost his balance on his rollerblades, but instead of falling onto the ground on his , he fell into Xiumin’s arms. Luhan laughed at his clumsiness and smiled at Xiumin, thanking him.

 

Sehun scoffed as he saw the act of intimacy. As he held onto Jongin’s shoulder, Sehun was deep in thought after he saw Luhan’s smile. He had never smiled so beautifully and innocently at him before. He had never seen Luhan smile like that when they were together at all.

 

“Shouldn’t you help Luhan hyung instead of accompanying me; it is his first time rollerblading right?” Kai asked, as he steadied himself on the rollerblades while looking at the maknae. Sehun shrugged.

 

“Don’t worry; he is under Xiumin hyung’s care.”

 

Jongin chuckled as he watched the other pair, Luhan preventing himself from falling by grabbing Xiumin at the waist. There were laughter and screams erupting from them. “If I didn’t know a thing, I would have thought Luhan was dating Xiumin, not you.”

 

Sehun felt a sharp pain across his chest after hearing Kai’s words.

 

After rollerblading around the park for about an hour, the EXO members decided to take a break. Resting on the bench, Xiumin stood up as he spotted an ice cream stand, asking the rest if they wanted anything.

 

“Chocolate!” Jongin yelled.

 

“Vanilla…” Sehun mumbled, folding his arms.

 

“Bubble tea flavour!!” Luhan squealed. Xiumin laughed, replying that there wasn’t such a flavour for ice cream.

 

“Awww…. Then strawberry!! I’ll help you!” Luhan stood up and skipped after Xiumin. Luhan was having a really enjoyable time… Well, not Sehun. Sehun glared after the duo, letting out a loud humph before turning his attention to Jongin. He shouldn’t be bothered by anyone else. He was here on this date to hang out with Jongin.

 

The person he loves.

 

He thinks.

 

Xiumin chuckled as he watched how Luhan his ice cream messily yet cutely at the same time. Taking out his tissue, he wiped Luhan’s lips, chuckling some more as he watched the little deer’s eyes shot wide in surprise.

 

Sehun was fuming. Kai peered at the maknae who was munching on his ice cream angrily. He smirked.

 

The ride home was quiet, with Luhan staring out of the window and Sehun glaring holes at the back of Xiumin’s head, plus the occasional peeking at the deer. The famished members immediately started on dinner the moment they reached home and soon, Sehun was lazing on the couch along with everyone else, watching a reality show that was causing everyone howling with laughter, even Kris had trouble containing his sniggers.

 

Weird… Sehun gazed around the room. Xiumin and Luhan were nowhere in sight… Sensing something amiss, Sehun set out to search for them.

 

No, not in the kitchen, not in the bedrooms, not in the study room either.

 

There was only one other place they could be at a time like this.

 

Sehun didn’t know why, but he dreaded as he went up the stairs that lead to the rooftop. He had an ominous feeling that he was going to meet with something unpleasant. As he opened the door, Sehun was right. He did see something unpleasant. And Sehun couldn’t believe he saw that. HE COULDN’T BELIEVE HE SAW THAT!!!!!

 

Luhan was in Xiumin’s embrace, the Chinese member’s eyes were wide with shock, and Xiumin had his eyes closed. It took Sehun a few seconds to understand what he had seen. Right.

 

XIUMIN WAS KISSING LUHAN!!!!!!

 

On the lips. Xiumin was kissing Luhan on the lips. The lips that Sehun had used to claim when Jongin was near them. Those lips that were soft and gave off the most perfect sensation which the man had never wanted to admit. Sehun was too stunned to move. He was rooted to the ground, watching as everything unravel before him.

 

Within the next second, Luhan had violently pushed Xiumin away. Staring at the man with bulging eyes, Luhan managed to choke out the words. “What are you doing?!”

 

“What does it look like I am doing?”

 

“I am with Sehun, you know that!! How could you!!” Luhan shouted, completely in shock and horror.

 

“Come on. You think I know nothing? You guys are just faking it. Because of Jongin, right?” Xiumin retorted. Sehun’s jaw dropped, they were found out? Luhan was silent, unable to reply to Xiumin’s confrontation.

 

“I don’t get it Luhan hyung. Why?! Why did you agree?! You know you love Sehun!! You are just hurting yourself like that!!!!!” Xiumin yelled, grabbing Luhan’s arm, shaking him violently.

 

“Wait. L-LUHAN HYUNG LOVES ME?!!” Sehun’s mind screamed. He did not know why, but, but… a ray of happiness was slowing swelling up inside Sehun. Wasn’t he in love with Kai, why was he so happy that Luhan was in love with him?!

 

And now he felt mad. What was Xiumin doing with Luhan!? Why did he kiss him?!

 

“When… when you love someone, you will wish that he will always be happy…” Luhan mumbled. And Xiumin saw it. The tears. They flowed down Luhan’s cheeks, and the man was trembling. Sehun and Xiumin’s heart broke at the sight.

 

“By sacrificing your own happiness?!” Xiumin yelled. He couldn’t stand to see Luhan like this. He couldn’t. He knew Luhan loved Sehun, and he knew that he himself was in love with Luhan. He had to do something.

 

Xiumin pulled Luhan into his arms.

 

“I… I am sorry I did that just now. I didn’t mean to force it on you like that,” Xiumin murmured as he Luhan’s hair, who was sobbing uncontrollably now. Luhan wrapped his arms around the baozi, burying his head in his chest.

 

“Please Luhan hyung. I love you… Be with me.”

 

All these were happening right in front of Sehun’s eyes.

 

And Sehun lost it. He snapped. He went crazy. His heart went crazy, and now he had gone total berserk. And the next thing he knew, he had wrenched the two men apart, gave Xiumin the scariest glare he could, grabbed Luhan who was screaming at him, and dragged the little deer along with him.

 

“What are you doing Sehun?!! Let go!!...” Luhan wailed as Sehun pulled him back into the dorms, pass the group of completely shocked members, and then into his shared room with Kai. Throwing Luhan onto the bed, he slammed the door closed and locked it.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!” Both men yelled at each other at the same time.

 

“I can’t believe you!!! How could you be kissing someone else when I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND?!!” Sehun barked, staring at Luhan’s tear-stricken face.

 

“FAKE boyfriend you mean!!! And why do you even care?!?! You should be worrying about Kai right now!!!! Isn’t that why we were a couple in the first place?!” Luhan stood up, but was still leaning against the bed frame, roughly wiping away the tears that were staining his cheeks.

 

“I HEARD YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!!” Sehun burst. Luhan was stunned by Sehun’s words. “If you love me, why were you kissing someone else?!??!” Sehun continued.

 

“Number one, it wasn’t me who initiated the kiss. And Number two, as I have repeated before, WHY DO YOU CARE?!?!” Luhan screamed back, “Whatever I do, whoever I end up with, WILL NEVER CHANGE A BLOODY THING!! The fact remains, and it always will be, that YOU LOVE JONGIN. So nothing I do will affect that!!!”

 

Unable to take it anymore, Sehun lunged forward, pushing Luhan onto the bed, and pinned him down roughly. “You are not to decide that for me.” Sehun hissed.

 

And the next thing Luhan knew, the maknae had clashed his lips down onto his. It was passionate yet at the same time possessive. Luhan could feel himself falling deeper and deeper in love with the man…

 

But the Chinese member snapped out of his trance, as he felt one of Sehun’s hand sliding under his hoodie shirt, ghosting over his stomach, his mouth still fiercely attacking Luhan’s lips.

 

Luhan realized. That he had earned the last thing he ever wanted from Sehun. Pity.

 

Sehun had pitied his hyung, sympathizing with the man whom he couldn’t return his feelings to, thus going in for a kiss. A kiss out of pity.

 

Luhan started to struggle, only causing Sehun to move down from his lips to his neck, tightening his grip on his hyung as he started kissing and on Luhan’s skin. Luhan gasped, roughly pushed and kicked Sehun off him, successfully escaping the younger one’s grip and crawled off the bed; more tears escaped his eyes. Tugging down his shirt, a hand shooting up to cover the embarrassing mark left by Sehun, Luhan turned back as he unlocked the bedroom door; staring down at the stunned man who had fallen onto the ground.

 

“I DO NOT NEED YOU FILTHY SYMPATHY, OH SE HUN!!!”

 

“W-wait!!!!! No Luhan hyung!!! You can’t just break up with me!!!” Sehun yelled back, panic overriding him. A sudden fear struck him. He didn’t want to lose Luhan. He did not know what to do if Luhan wasn’t by his side anymore.

 

“We were never even together in the first place.”

 

Were the last words Sehun heard before the door was slammed shut.

 

Sehun stared wide eyed at the closed door. Luhan’s cold voice had pierced through Sehun’s heart. But Luhan was right. They were never together in the first place…

 

What had he done? He had just scared away Luhan. The man whom Sehun had finally figured out his feelings for…

 

Sehun stared at the ground, whispering so softly…

 

“I never did pity you at all, Luhan hyung…”

 

 

TBC....

 

 

A/N: oh the angst. my hunhan heart also can't handle it TT~TT please comment and subscribe ^^