The goodbye we hate

When Forever Never Exists

Rain took a deep breath as he flipped open the letter written well by a boy whom he looked up to for quite a while now. Cheondung was the stage name the boy had after the former member left, and it was never a disappointing decision upon choosing the boy as the replacement. Cheondung was not a replacement; instead he was fate, a fate for MBLAQ to be a very well known idol group.

MBLAQ was known for their talent in singing, as well as dancing and variety. Cheondung, being in charge of dance, rapping and visual, did his job well, to the part where even Rain thought that he was a very talented boy. Though he seemed quieter than the others, Rain knew this young boy had his own way of being cheerful and happy all the time.

Holding onto Cheondung’s letter, Rain took a deep breath once again, for he also felt curious to know what this ‘deep-thinking’ Cheondung had written to all of them present in the room.

 

Annyeonghasaeyo, everyone..

                It’s me, Cheondung. I actually had problems to write this letter for you guys. As you guys know, I am not good in expressing my feelings out; neither in writing nor speaking, but today I will try my best to let you know how I am feeling inside.

                Today is the day. Today is that one day we had never wished to come. It must be kind of awkward to hear this from me but the past 3 years we had spent together was the best memory I had ever had in my whole 24 years of life. Thank you, guys. You are the best!

                First of all, I would like to thank Ji Hoon hyung for giving me this opportunity to be in MBLAQ. Thank you so much, hyung; for giving me the chance to be with these people I treasure so much now. Thank you for your trust in me to be one of the members of the group you called MBLAQ, hyung. I was a nobody, not even talented enough to be here in the first place. The last 2 times I came here for auditions, I failed; but at last, as fate brought me here, I still managed to be a part of this awesome circle. Thank you, Ji Hoon hyung. Thank you so much.

Seung Ho hyung,

                I just wanted to tell you how much I look up to you, since you are the eldest among the five of us. Though the things you did to me during our trainee days are still fresh in my mind...err xD I will remember all the things you taught me, hyung. All those advices you gave us, in those times when you are our manager and our leader, in those times when you are more of being our father than our brother, and also all other times when even I adore you so much, hyung. You are not someone I knew that would be forgotten over time. No. Yang Seungho sshi, thank you for all the tears and laughter you bring to us. Thank you so much~ :) oh, and by the way, I hope you’ll miss to bite me soon, hyung. No more biting after this! Haha xD

G.O hyung,

                My eomma~ Haha xD hyung, the last thing I would ever want is to never see you again. You were always there when I needed someone to be, and I just cannot put it in words, of how much I was happy being your ‘child’ all this while. I’m such a baby, to easily fall sick and all..You were always there to take care of me when I was sick, to always listen to all my worries and sadness.. Hyung, I can never find anyone as motherly as you are. I am so jealous of your children soon. They’ll have such a perfect father to them. G.O hyung, I always wished to be as funny as you are. You brought laughter everywhere you go. You pleased everyone with you cute and funny personality, yet you can comfort them with your caring and warm side. You are such a wonderful person, Jung Byung Hee. Thank you for being my friend, and the main vocalist of MBLAQ. Thank you, eomma~

Joonie hyung,

                Hey there, twin. Haha~ Hyung, I feel like I will lose such a great friend. Remember the time when you got mad over me saying that I thought G.O hyung will be the reason of MBLAQ succeeding in the industry? It was during our Sesame Player recording, quite a long time ago. Hehe~ Hyuung~ you know I was just teasing you. It’s fun to tease you, hyung. Your reaction is always the best! JJang! Haha~ Joonie hyung, since the beginning, I had you as the closest member to me in the group. As you said, you raised a baby tiger! xD Okay, now I shall say that I always look up to you. Even now, I wished I could always be with you again. We are the jokester twin; I will always be happy when you are happy. That’s our motto. :) Please don’t forget me, okay? Keep having your short showers hyung. Don’t let me have to call you every single day to make sure of that later, arasso? Haha~

Lastly, our maknae,

                Bang Cheol Yong sshi, my donsaeng. Well, it always looked like we are of the same age though. That becomes the reason why you treated me like a friend, huh? ==’ I remembered how I thought I was the maknae of the group before. Just because I thought we were born in the same year. Hurmm e.e you lied to me, but that doesn’t mean that I’m still mad over it, though. No more. :) Mireu yah.. you are so cool in your own way. You are always being yourself and you are never ashamed of it. I really respect you for that. The apple farmer’s son~ Please send me some apples soon, okay?? I love apples, you know that right? Haha :D Dara noona likes apple too so send some for her later, okay? ;)

 

                I think that’s all I can say in this letter. It may not be that much and to be honest, I have a lot more to say but it is hard to put them in words. I think we all know what is the best for us now, and I hope that this goodbye is not meant to be forever. I am looking forward of meeting everyone again, and till then, this is the goodbye from me.

 

The visual maknae you love,

Park Sanghyun.

 

 

The room was in silence for a moment. Rain tilted his head up to face the boys again. To his view, he could see Cheondung biting his own lips, looking down to the floor as he tried to hold back his tears. Soon later, he saw Joon walking towards the taller boy and hugged him tight.

“Doong ah~ Why are you being like this..? I want you to tease me again, Cheondung ah. I hate this. Why must we say goodbye?” Joon was so immersed in his tears that he would not let Cheondung go. It was quite rare to see Joon crying that hard these days, and seeing him in that state now broke everyone’s heart.

As if giving an eye contact to his fellow friends, Seungho gestured Mir and G.O to come towards the two members of the group as well and immediately they tried to soothe the sadness that was in their hearts. Seungho patted Joon’s back a few time, lightly before he finally broke the hug he had with Cheondung.

The owner of the letter just smiled bitterly, with tears flowing down his chubby cheeks in response to all the comfort he received from his friends. Seungho immediately turned to him and chuckles slighty, “Yah, why did you have to say that I bite you often, huh? Eww, that sounds dirty, you know?” Everyone in the room burst into laughter soon after and a warm atmosphere came back filling every inch of air in the small room the building possessed.

“Hyung, that’s the truth though. You like to bite me.” Cheondung said that with a grin, earning a smack on his arm. “Yah! You, stop saying that! I don’t bite people.” Seungho glared towards the younger playfully before pouting a little bit.

G.O who had a good laugh over the short skit the two played in front of him went towards his best friend and pinched his cheeks lightly, “Aigoo~ Uri leadahh~ Stop being so cute.. You like to aegyo these days, huh? I don’t know what’s wrong with you. Haha~” Laughter was heard echoing in the room with everyone now being able to wipe their tears away.

Rain slowly reached for the last piece of paper placed at one end of his table and opened it up, before trying to get the boys’ attention once again. “We have the last letter here..” he paused a little bit before turning his gaze towards Joon. “I think we should know now whose letter is this, hurm?”

Joon slowly nodded as a response. He took a deep breath and went to reach for Cheondung’s hand who was now sitting next to him. He held that slender hand close, before looking at Rain in his eyes.

“I’m ready.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello evryone~ OTL I'm so sorry since I had a few people asking when I shall update this story >< tbh, I was procrastinating. huhh ><

To all who had read I Swear You'll Regret It and didnt get the notification or anything, I am starting with the sequel fic soon too. I'm Sorry. please check them out if you havent. hehe okay, that's all

please don't get mad at me >< like this joon xD

tumblr_m76gh6tw7h1r0xmlzo1_250.gif

byebye everyone! till the next chapter~ :D

tumblr_m8m68z3PfM1rrxzruo1_250.gif  tumblr_m8m68z3PfM1rrxzruo2_250.gif