It's time to go

When Forever Never Exists

CHEONDUNG’s POV

Those words.. they came ringing in my ears again..

“MBLAQ will now be disbanded. I’m sorry.”

Those words that came out of Ji Hoon hyung’s mouth made me speechless; those words that hurt me so much. I could not think of anything but those memories of being together with the members for three years now.

Yes, it had been three years since MBLAQ debuted, and today, when we were supposed to be celebrating our 3rd anniversary, they were giving us this kind of news? Why? Why must this happen?

I will never forget 15th October 2012. Today was the worst day of my life.

MBLAQ..was gone..forever.

END OF POV

 

The sun had already shining the town perfectly. The Gangnam-gu district was busy as usual and all the residents living there were busy with their daily activities. Little did they know that on this particular day, a group of people would leave each other, forever.

 

The dorm that used to be so loud somehow seemed so quiet and blue today. All the members of a famous idol group, MBLAQ were now in their respective rooms, getting themselves ready to leave.

Seung Ho, the leader of the group, was busy packing all his gadgets to be brought home with him.

G.O, the main vocalist of the group, was getting himself ready after taking the longest bath he ever had.

Bang Mir, the main rapper and the maknae of the group, was doing nothing but looking at the mirror with tears rolling off his cheeks.

Lee Joon, the lead dancer of the group, was busy packing all his clothes to be put inside his big blue luggage.

Lastly, Cheondung, the fake maknae and the visual maknae of the group, took all his time packing those photos that were framed around their apartment.

Upon looking at Cheondung who had not packed anything yet, Joon held a deep breath and walked his way towards his roommate.

“Cheondung-ah.. You have to pack now. We need to leave soon.” Joon patted his donsaeng’s back, just to see Cheondung cried silently.

“Hyung.. Do we really need to leave? It’s Seung Ho hyung’s birthday today. Can’t we just spare some time to celebrate it together?” he said, trying to ignore those sobbing that were making him barely spoke his words out.

 Joon sighed.

“I’m sorry, Cheondung-ah. We can do nothing about this. MBLAQ is no longer a family; even you know that, didn’t you?”

“No! It’s all our own fault, hyung! We can stop this! Why don’t we do anything?! Hyung, do you really want to see MBLAQ falling down? Do you really want it to happen? Now I don’t believe in ‘MBLAQ forever’ anymore! The word forever never exists!”

‘BAAMM!!’

Cheondung was crying badly and with that last sentence, he stormed out of the room, leaving Joon lost for words.

 

T^T

 

‘BAAMM!!’

G.O startled at the loud sound that was heard from Joon and Cheondung’s shared room. He went out of his room and saw Seung Ho and Mir was already in the living room.

“What happened?” he asked his leader who was standing right next to the crying Cheondung.

In return, Seung Ho only managed to mouth ‘I don’t know’, knowing that answering the question out loud would only make the situation get worse than it already was.

Seung Ho then sat beside Cheondung and had his hands on the boy’s shoulders. “Cheondung-ah.. Why? What happened? Did you argue with Joon?”

Unfortunately, he got no reply from the younger; instead he only managed to hear sobbing from him.

Mir, who was standing near the two, only managed to throw his view on the floor and said nothing. The entire figures in the room then turned to Joon who had just gone out of his room. Everyone was looking at him as if accusing him as the culprit. For that, he slowly paced his feet towards MBLAQ’s visual maknae.

“Cheondung-ah.. Stop crying, please. It’s not that we really want this to happen. None of us wants this to happen, really!” he tried to ease the sobbing with his words.

“He’s right, Cheondung. It’s not that I want MBLAQ to be disbanded, but I think this is the best way, since we are not getting along well anymore. I am tired of seeing everyone being upset with each other every day, Cheondung; and to prevent this from happening again, we must leave each other. We can’t stay together as a team anymore.” Seung Ho spoke his thoughts out as the leader of the group.

No more words were heard and a moment of silence filled the room. Only a moment later did Cheondung finally raise his head and faced everyone. “Are we really going to leave each other? Are we not going to meet each other ever again after this?”

The sudden question that was asked shocked each and every one of them. To be frank, no one had thought of that; and in fact no one knew the answer to that.

Finally, the maknae opened his mouth.

“We will. At least, I will. I mean, I don’t think I can leave happily without ever thinking about MBLAQ after this so.. I guess I will be missing us, A LOT.”

“Yeah, me too. MBLAQ was my family. And MBLAQ will always be my family. Just, for the time being, we have to leave, for the sake of all of us.” G.O agreed with Mir and sighed.

Just then, the door of the apartment was opened from outside, and their manager appeared.

“Are you guys ready? Ji Hoon hyung is going to be here soon, and he wanted to talk to you guys. I think it’s better for you to finish packing before he arrives.”

Everyone nodded with a heavy heart and went back to their rooms slowly. They continued packing and eventually, after 2 hours of packing everything, all the MBLAQ members were ready to face their mentor, Rain.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i dont know how to put this, but yeah, i decided that i should at least put an update this week. i tried to finish this since weeks ago actually but well, i might be thinking of making this supposed-to-be short fic a liiiiiiitle bit longer. havent plot this much yet, so hope you can bare with me. gumawo :)