Chapter 1

When the fate plays with us

 

 

Well, this is one and only of my love story.

            The story of my eternity love which changed the entire of my life. Can you guess? Yes, I did one thing that I never ever thought about before this. I fall in love. Seeing my friends turn into hopeless romance, I once think that they are such an idiot. How can love turn you into such a person? Crying your heart out when the other party didn’t return the feeling that you hope for. You yearn that love from him. Now, I do understand. Why? Like I said, I have fall in love. To make it worse, I’ve fall so deep that I might die if you take him away from me.

 

“Baby, I need your little help here!” – A voice shouted. Let me correct, those deep and y voice shouted just now looking for me.

My husband.

 

“What is it?” I shouted back. He’s interrupting us, really.

 

“Come here and take a look! This thing just won’t work!” he said desperately.

 

“Wait a seconds, I‘ll come in a bit!” I replied. He grunted, definitely not happy with my response.

 

Let us finish this as fast as we could, shall we? I don’t want to keep him waiting for me.

            The story began when I was a freshman in a well-known university. The best education you can get from here. You can ask people around and definitely they will reply the same. It is one of the best.

Let’s move on.

            It was one of those ordinary days, or so I thought. It was until my classmates decided to take a break from our study for upcoming final exam in about two weeks. We needed to take out our stress and they planned to have fun at one of the most desirable and largest hang out spot: SP Mall. It was like the heaven for teenager like us. Name it, bowling, arcade, ice skating, archery and so much more! Who doesn’t want to enjoy their life? I am sure it’s not me.

 

            I was supposed to go there with my friends and act silly together as we reach our destination. Unfortunately, I am not. Some things had come up and I had to go there by myself. Pathetic sight isn’t? However, I’m glad I can have my own time to enjoy and wonder around the city. The usual routines to get to the mall start, get into the bus, wait for the train and get into the bus again. It was boring actually but I didn’t care. I love watch people around except for the sudden interruption.

 

“Excuse me miss” – it said as someone tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

 

I turned around. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. My stomach churned for an unknown reason. My palm was sweating. I was greeted by a fine young man. This is where the fate starts to play with my life.

            

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

This is short, I know. I can't help it but to post this!

I will post another chapter maybe tomorrow or tonight.

Hope to see your beautiful comments.

-love : shineekey