Chance

In Between

Ok, what the hell is his problem?!, you thought to yourself angrily. 
The new guy in class had been watching you the whole week now! 
Since the day he had arrived, he had been following you. Not like strange and notably things like following you to the women's bathroom, what, surely, would grab to much attention. 
It was more like always staying close to you and somewhere he could watch you properly.
You first noticed the day he had come to school the first time. 
Though you never felt strange under the criticizing stares of all the people around you, you immediately noticed him looking at you. 
Maybe it was the fact, that his gaze didn't hold any bad intentions towards you or just that he was new,
but one thing was sure: It totally got onto your nerves. 

He was totally handsome, something any other girl would probably appreciate, though for you, it only meant trouble. 
'Cause of his good looks and the fact that he was new,  people, especially girls, got curious. 
So for the first half of the week, he had been here now, he had watched you every second and because of that all the girls started hating you, even the ones who just ignored you before, now started bulling you. 
It was bothersome.
Thank God, he didn't talk much, so girls lost interest in him quickly. 

Currently you were walking down the empty hallway, searching for a quiet and lonely place to outlast your free hour. Always knowing that he was silently following you in some distance behind. 
You decided to spend the hour on the lawn next to the river, maybe you'd even be able to get rid of your "stalker". 

 

To be honest, at first it had made you feel really freaked out. You still didn't know who sent you the letter along with the dead rat. 
You shivered at the thought of the moment you opened your locker, but harshly pulled yourself together.  


Finally you arrived at your destination. 
While spreading out your jacket on the warm grass you began to relax since you were out of school. 
As you laid comfortably on the soft ground you began to drift away into sleep.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sat down on a bench near where the girl, he was watching over, was peacefully sleeping. 
Thinking he was out of her sight and that nothing would happen, he leaned back and let his thoughts drift off to some unknown place. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did someone call me?​ , you thought before you opened your eyes, only for pain and darkness to wash over you.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry, that I don't update frequently and that the chapters ain't that long. :/ But I just got to many ideas for my mind to set them into a good story. I appreciate comments with your oppinion 'bout my story and my writing-style. Thank You :)