Jiwa

Fight for Love or for an old friend

Lee Minho Pov:

It was about a week since ______ died.  Nothing seemed right knowing it.  Super Junior and SHINee were very upset.  No one knew what to do now, I mean most of us where trying to either find her.  She finally came back, but nothing seemed right.  Somehow I knew it might end this way.  She looked like she didn't care most of the time and it hurt to think I would lose her.  _____ was the one girl I could ever really love.  Taemin tried to talk to me, but I didn't really listen anymore.  I took vacation from work for about a month.  My boss asked why and I said there was a death in my family, it's not a total lie. 

This whole time I've just been drinking.  Nothing seems to help.  Smoking didn't take away the pain.  Whenever I sleep I see her smiling at me.  Drinking didn't help either, I started to see her all around my apartment.  It was getting worse by the minute.  Then my door beel rang.  I didn't get up to get it, what was the point?  It's not like I will be here soon, if I drink enough I could get alcohol possioning.  It wouldn't be that bad. 

The door bell rang again.  It wouldn't stop until I heard the door open.  No one had a kay to my apartment so someone just broke in.  I tried to stand up, but I stummbled to the floor.  I could hear high heels walking on the wood floors.  Slowly I brought my head up and saw a figure of a woman in a light blue dress.  She may have been smiling, but I couldn't really tell.

Woman: What am I going to do with you babe?

Then everything went black.  I felt a cold thing touch my face.  Things where happening to me, but I didn't know what or who was doing them.  Part of me could hear their voices.  There was a lot, but most were deep, like a male voice.  There was one that was a high pitch, like a females.  This voice was so familar, but I couldn't place it.  Then I went into my delusions.  ______ Was standing over me.  My eyes focused on her.  She was smiling at me.  This wasn't the _____ I had seen a few weeks ago, it was the one I had known a couple years ago. 

She was sitting on a bentch looking at the birds after school, like normal.  She gave me a smile and I sat next o her. 

_____: You need to wake up.

L.Minho: I can't, I can't lose you again.

_____: Wake up!

L.Minho: No, I won't leave you.  _____ I......

______: Wake up!! Minho wake up!

L.Minho: No, I can't leave you.  It hurts to much.

Taemin: Hyung wake up!

I looked over and saw Taemin in his school uniform.  What was he doing here and why was he in his high school unifrom?  If this was correct ____ and I were in high school and he was still in middle school.  I looked back at ______ and it was the one I had seen a few weeks ago  She was in her leather clothes and she gave me a smile.

______: Wake up.

L.Minho: I..... Can't

Taemin: Hyung! Wake up!!! _______ wouldn't want this!

L.Minho: ______, is it true?

_____: Please wake up babe.  Please.  You don't know what really happened. Just wake up.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Taemin standing over me.  I saw the other SHINee memebers and then I saw the Super Junior memebers.  They were all looking over me like something bad has happened.

Taemin: Hyung!  I thought you were going to die.

LMinho: What happened?

C.Minho: Jiwa found you and called all of us to come and help you.  Why were you drinking Hyung?

L.Minho: No real reason.

I looked over and saw a woman in a light blue dress.  She had blonde hair and she looked cute, but something about her was familar to me.  It's like I have seen her before, but I can't put were.

Taemin: This is Jiwa

He pointed to the woman and she smiled at me.. She was the one that found me.  Did she call me babe?  Why would she do that when she doesn't even know me?

L.Minho: Hi, thanks I guess.

Jiwa: Boss told me you weren't at work so I came here, I figured you were drinking a lot.

L.Minho: How would you figure that?

Leeteuk: Minho, her real name isn't Jiwa.  She looks familar but you can't place were right?

I nodded my head at him.  He signed.

Siwon: She used her phone to call us

L.Minho: Okay.

Ryeowook: She didn't get our numbers from your phone.  They were on hers.

L.Minho: I don't get it.

Jonghyun: Hyung looked at who called me.

He showed me his phone and it said it was ______ that called.  They had already gave her phone number away to this girl.

L.Minho: She died and they gave away her number.

Key: No they didn't, this phone number was always signed in the name Lee Jiwa.

I looked up and thought about that.  Ji was the first name of _______ mothers name and then Wa was ne of her first words.  Could it really be ____?

L.Minho: ______?

Jiwa: I had to change my name.  They would arrest and kill me for what I have done all over the world.  Sorry I made you worry.

I gave her a hug.  She was back and this time I would make sure she stayed for the rest of my life.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--------------------------__________________________-------------------------------______________________________---------------------_-_-_-_-----\

 

 

 

 

Hey, so I just finished the story.  I know it was bad, but I didn't really plan it out.  The other stories that I'm writing are more planned out and are going to be much better.  Thank you for reading. ^^