The second to last chapter.

Speed Dating

 

“NO NO NO!!!” Tiffany hollered at the man arranging the table, “The forks are not supposed to go there!”

He immediately moved all the forks to the opposite side of the plate. Before he could actually finish the request, Tiffany was giving out more orders.

Do this, do that. Fix this, fix that. GAAH. This woman is gonna drive me insane!! The man thought as he rushed to fulfill the young girl’s request.

Tiffany rubbed her foreheads and released a deep, tired sigh. Her head felt like it was about to burst and yet she knew she had much to do. “I have to check the lists, greet the guests, help Jessi, check the food..” she thought to herself as she quietly sat down on the soft chair. The list of things left to do for the wedding was still long and there was little time left. She sighed again and slumped her head on the table. She felt her pink dress crumpling but could not muster up the strength to fix it. She was about to give into her tiredness when a pair of small, gentle arms wrapped themselves around her waist from behind. She immediately felt a wave of relief wash over her being as she fitted herself comfortably in the hold of this familiar set of arms. Taeyeon tightened her hold on Tiffany, slightly raising the girl from the table.

“C’mon, Fany,” she cooed softly, “A little bit more.”

Tiffany grunted in response and reluctantly rose from her seat. Taeyeon placed her arm around the tired girl’s waist to support her as they walked. Tiffany leaned her head on shoulder and slowed her walk to a stop. She leaned further towards the shorter girl’s face. Taeyeon felt Tiffany’s warm breath on her ear and her face blushed. But what made Taeyeon blush more was what Tiffany whispered.

“I love you, TaeTae.”

Taeyeon smiled as she cupped Tiffany’s face to pull her closer for a short kiss. Their foreheads touched as the older girl whispered, “I love you too, Fany.”

Their moment was interrupted when they heard someone close by clearing their throat.

“Ahheem,” Amber said loudly. The couple in front of her shyly broke away but Taeyeon kept a gentle grip on Tiffany’s waist. Amber had her hands on her waist as she shook her head, “We’re already behind schedule and you guys are still smooching around.”

Taeyeon chuckled a bit before noticing a small lipstick mark in Amber’s white collar, “You’re the one to talk.” She pointed at the mark on Amber’s collar and grinned. Amber quickly took the collar and attempted to smudge off the red mark. Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled as Amber’s face became as red as the lipstick itself.

“Hey! It’s not funny,” Amber said with a pout.

Taeyeon returned the pout with a raised eyebrow and an evil grin. “Oh yeah? You are having too much fun with that Jung, bro,” Taeyeon teased the younger. Amber’s face became even redder and as a result, she yelled out in protest. Taeyeon raised her hands in protection, laughing at Amber’s temper tantrum. Tiffany couldn’t help but laugh along with her Taeyeon.

Once Amber finished her little fit, she became serious. “But really, unnies, you guys need to finish soon. The guests are arriving at anytime now,” she said as she looked at her watch. Then they heard Amber’s phone going off, an alarmed expression appeared. She shook her head once more, “Actually the guests are already here.” The couple gasped in surprise and quickly got to work. Amber watched as the two girls worked hurriedly with an amused smile on her face. The guests really were not arriving until three hours later. “Revenge feels so good,” the younger girl thought as she crossed her arms, satisfied with her work.

Yuri and Jessica stood side by side as the camera flashes kept blinding them. They kept a gorgeous smile on their face but slowly, Jessica felt her body weaken. Yuri felt Jessica’s uncomfortable state and tightened her hold on Jessica to keep the latter from falling. Jessica looked up to meet Yuri’s caring eyes and mouthed the words: Thank You, before briefly kissing her on the lips. A rush of claps and happy shouts came from the crowd, with being the loudest from their friends. The couple suppressed an embarrassing laugh as they heard their friends continue to holler. After a few more minutes, the photographs were over and the crowd divided themselves into two, allowing the newly wedded couple to walk through. As they were walking, an idea came to Yuri. She turned to Jessica and swiftly lifted the latter to her arms, carrying her bridal style. Jessica could only shriek in excitement as she felt Yuri run down the aisle and set her in the car that awaited them outside. Yuri waved goodbye as she too went inside the car and sped off.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were both flailing their arms until the car could not be seen anymore. Slowly, they entered the small church once again and sat on one of the tables. Ignoring the people that were working around them, they settled down on the chairs. She took off her heels and sighed in relief as she felt the pressure on her feet lessen. Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon tilted to kiss Tiffany’s forehead and brushed the red bangs that covered the latter’s eyes. Tiffany smiled at the gesture and grasped the older girl’s hand in hers. She could feel a slight pulse in Taeyeon’s palm and smiled when she felt her own pulse matched Taeyeon’s. They sat together, speechless and enjoyed each other’s company. Taeyeon drew mindless circles on Tiffany’s palm with her thumb while the latter slowly closed her eyes.

“I wanna get married,” Tiffany muttered softly.

Taeyeon almost didn’t catch that phrase and was glad that she did, otherwise she wouldn’t have gotten this opportunity. Tiffany felt Taeyeon fidget in her seat but thought no more of it when the girl settled once more.

“Really? Why?” Taeyeon asked as once again fidgeted in her seat to securely wrap her right arm around Tiffany. The redhead scooted closer and kept her eyes closed, answering Taeyeon’s question.

“I don’t know.. Jessica looked so happy when they said, ‘I do’.”

“Well, why don’t we see for ourselves then?”

Tiffany was a little confused at first but all confusion was washed away when she finally opened her eyes. In front of her was a small diamond ring. It was very shiny and there were fine lines of pink intertwining with the silver of the ring. Taeyeon held the box in front of Tiffany and awaited her words in response. But alas, there were no words. Rather, words were translated into actions.

 Tiffany rose up to kiss Taeyeon on the lips fully. Their kiss was passionate; not with lust, but with pure, genuine love. Must I say that, this was a ‘breathtaking kiss’, one that they didn’t neither girls wanted to end. But soon they broke the kiss as their need for oxygen stopped them from continuing anymore. They took in deep amount of breaths as they settled the need for air in their bodies. Taeyeon then took the ring out of the box and happily held Tiffany’s warm hands. Tiffany kept her gaze on Taeyeon as the eager girl slipped it on her finger. She giggled as she saw how Taeyeon was more excited than herself. Once the ring was fit snuggly on her finger, Taeyeon looked up to meet Tiffany’s glittering eyes that were b with tears. Taeyeon smiled warmly at Tiffany before she felt Tiffany tugging at her suit, pulling her closer.

“I love you so much, Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany softly said as she sealed those words with a kiss.


YAYYY! Update! ^^ 

YULSIC'S MARRIED.

TAENY'S ENGAGED.

WHO'S NEXT!? ;)

 

So, yeah, if you haven't noticed the title, this is the second to last chapter....MEANING.. that the next chapter is going to be the last one. ): I know, sorry. But this was called "SPEED DATING." So yeah.

Anyways, I'm actually debating with myself if I should do or SUPAH FLUFFY for the last chapter as YulSic's honeymoon. It would greatly help if you could comment your choice on the box below. (: Just FYI, I am kind of leaning towards SMMMMMMMUT. ----Because I'm ually frustrated.----
 
Please, please, please, comment! Really, I won't bite or scratch or growl or anything that you wouldn't want me to do. I'm a nice author! ^^
 
Plus, check out my other stories especially my recent YoonHyun one-shot, "Should've Kissed You."
Remember, feel free to PM, write on my wall, and subscribe! 
 
LAST NOTE. It's my birthday tomorrow!!! JANUARY 8. ERMAAAGERSH 
I'm gettin too old for this. -________-