Chapter 4

Hello

Baekhyun's pov

uhm just like i expected no one noticed that i was gone all night yesterday, i sighed and changed into my new white uniform that i begged the school principle to have, and since i was a good student with good grades uhm maybe the best in that school he let me do what i want and i felt really happy because i could wear what i want and what's makes me comfortable. Next i changed my books in my schoolbag then headed out. 

I grinned when i saw Jongin is still waiting for me in front of the house. He look so handsome with his normal cloth but i don't know why didn't he wear his uniform?.When i walked closer to him he smiled and ruffled my hair

"you look good in your new white uniform" He said making  me blush and lower my head in embarrassment 

"Thanks you too....i mean in your normal cloth" He chuckled maybe at my nervousness i don't know gah why I'm i so embarrassing

"but why aren't you in you uniform?" i suddenly asked when we were walking to the school still confused about that.

he looked at me then gulped, but why is he so nervous?

"i-i'm skipping school this morning because i need to do s-something" He said stuttering, he looked a little weird i don't know why ? is hiding something form me? well after all he have all the right to do so it's not like we're that close.

Are we?

"Are you sure?" i asked just making sure and plus i didn't want him to go because I'll be all alone when I'll go back home

"yeah. but don't worry I'll come to walk you out to your house okay?"nodding Baekhyun felt a little relived

"okay go now and I'll be gong too" he said and i looked up to see the school is just in front of me.

i sighed and given Jongin a smile before walking away

i looked behind me to wave goodbye but i found Kai talking to some boys. they didn't look nice and he looked angry while talking to them. the boys looked familiar but i just couldn't recognize them.

I wanted to go to Kai but he looked at me smiling his famous smile and waving goodbye .

Eventually i waved too and continued walking to the school's entrence.

________

"M.Byun Baekhyun is something wrong?" the teacher asked for the third time and Baekhyun just shook his head blushing a little when he saw all eyes is on him and that he was again spacing out.

"You can go to the nurse if you think that your not fine M.Byun" the teacher looked at her then nodded standing up closing his book putting it back his schoolbag  he smiled at Suho their worried class president angel and headed to the nurse, He sighed when he felt real dizzy but he continued walking.

He was thinking of Jongin and his weird act this morning and him talking to those kind of boys it was something odd.

When he was walking silently he heard some students talking in hallway he was going to pass them but decided not when he heard Jongin's name being spelled by their mouth.

He hide carefully in the corridor not to be cough.

"No way" the student with the golden hair said

"Yes way.He must be fighting them now or doing some job they offered himto do"the brown haired and slightly taller one  said.

"wow Sehun and that's all because he doesn't want Baekhyun to get hurt?"the shorter one said to the taller one who's name is sehun

"yeah luhan! well if it was you I'll do the same"Sehun said getting closer to luhan.

"you'll do?!?!" luhan asked surprised while a blush showed on his face.

"yeah you know i love you right?" Sehun said caressing the latter's cheek and Luhan jut nodded blushing even more.

"And I'll do anything to keep you safe"Sehun said before taking the latter's lips in his, capturing it in a passionate kiss.

"i love you too" Luhan said and hugged Sehun tightly.

Baekhyun was going to melt by the scene of those lovers but then he remembered the conversation that happened between them, he gasped and closed his eyes when he recognized someone.The boys who were talking with kai this morning were the bullies that tried to him yesterday.

He start to shake and tears start to form in his eyes he then bite his lips and starts to walk out the school.

He was going to find Jongin and  the bullies and tell them to not hurt him even if that mean that they will take him away with them to do anything with him to please their own needs

He knows that his life is pathetic and Jongin's life is way better than his. so why should he be the reason to ruin the boy of his dream's life? he was nothing to him and he know it Sadly .

When he was just about to walk of the school he felt a pair of hands in his mouth and his waist lifting him to somewhere else .

He start to struggle but to no avail. suddenly that person put him down released him with a chuckle.

When Baekhyun looked around he recognized the place as the music room but he didn't know why was he here? 

"You sure struggle a lot" the deep sound of the person said and when Baekhyun looked up he was surprised to see one of Kai's friends Kris and who helped Kai save him yesterday.

"Kris what's going on?"Baekhyun asked

"Well-" Kris was inturrepted by the worried Suho that come from the door running to Baekhyun and putting his hands on his forhead

"Baekhyun are you okay?" Suho asked concerned expression on his face, the shocked Baekhyun just looked at Suho and nodded his head.

"b-but why are you concerned about me all of a sudden?" Baekhyun asked lokking strangely at the blushing suho in front  of him that now was looking at his feet

"What do you mean all of a sudden my baby was always worried about you. sometimes all what he was talking how sad or tired or miserable you looked it even made me jealous sometime" Kris said wrapping his hands around Suho and pulling him closer.

Baekhyun who was shocked and confused couldn't say a word Suho who noticed decided to save the situation

"He's my boyfriend" Suho confessed the soft pink shade color is still creeping out his face, Baekhyun nodded but he was still confused about some things. a lot of things.

"why didn't you ever talk to me?" Baekhyun sounded hurt and suho looked guilty he approached the boy and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun i though if i get close to you you'll just push me away" Suho explained and Baekhyun just nodded returning the hug

"It's okay, thanks for worrying about me. your like a guardian angel friend"Baekhyun mumbled in the hug and Suho chuckled while Kris kept glaring at both of them.

"uhm uhm" Kris coughed making the two newly friends break their hug.

"Baekhyun tell me honestly what did you hear from Sehun and Luhan's conversation" Kris asked making Baekhyun winded his eyes.

"You were there?" Baekhyun gasped.

"Yeah i passed by and saw you listening to the loverbirds's conversation and i come to tell you that kai told me to not let you do anything stupid if you heard about what's he's doing"Kris confessed and Baekhyun start th shake his head 

"N-no y-you c-cant stop me kris i need to help him he needs me" Baekhyun pleaded on the verge of crying and Suho looked sad his eyes got watery too.

"Who said i'm stopping you i'm going to help you" Kris said laughing and baekhyun and suho's eyes popped out

"K-kris what a-are you saying it's dangerous" Suho cried clinging to Kris's arm.

"relax Joonie I'm not going alone i'm going wit-"

"HI GUYS" the tall happy derp guy walked in the room with a big eyed boy rolling his eyes behind him

"-Chanyeol"Kris continued with a long sigh 

"Chanyeol you're going too" Baekhyun asked with a bright smile whipping his tears the happy boy nodded

"Kai is my friend you are very important to him, and i need to help you" he explained making Baekhyun blush

"I don't know if i'm that import-"

"oh please if you weren't that important to him he would never sacrifice himself for you, and i think he even love you"the boy with big eyes explained and Baekhyun blushed while lowering his head

"I'm Kyungsoo an-"

"His my boyfriend" Chanyeol yelled with a grin and Kyungso just chuckled 

"and his my boyfriend .Kai is my friends too so I'm going with you" Kyungsoo contunued and Baekhyun Smiled shaking hands with Kyungsoo.

"I'm Baekhyun nice to meet you and thank you Kai sure have a lot of nice friends" Baekhyun said bowing slightly

"Kai wasn't laying when he said the boy have manners almost like Kyungsoo" Chanyeol said but got punched by Kyungsoo.

"K-kris please-" Suho tried to plead Kris to not go but Kris stopped him by a kissing his lips passionatly making the younger to moan.

"it's okay Joonie everything is going to be Alright okay?" Kris assured and Suho hugged him tightly

"Then i'm going with you"

"B-but-"

"No buts Kris" Suho said and looked at him then at his other friends whipping his tears away.

"Ready to kick some asses?"