Answers and Visits

What is Love Oppa?

I already knew without thinking that I would NEVER help EXO K

 

 

With the exception of Sehun but that was for school purposes only!

 

 

After Woo Jin and I ate I went up to my room and was talking to Sun Ja on the phone.

 

 

I told her about the whole ordeal and she listened patiently.

 

 

"Eun Su, I think that you should help them-" she started

 

 

"BWOH?!" I exclaimed

 

 

"Let me finish," she said

 

 

"You should help them because think about it, no one has ever defied them ever before, why start now?"

 

 

I thought about this for a second.

 

 

"But maybe that's why I shouldn't go through with this, if I show them that not everyone will take crap from them,

 

then maybe EXO K will finally start to realize that other people matter as well. That is what they said could happen."

 

 

"Since when did you start listening when other people speak Eun Su?" Sun Ja teased

 

 

I laughed

 

 

"Since EXO K asked me to like them."

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  The Next Morning  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Sine there was no way on this Earth that I planned on playing right into EXO K's little plan to stay popular,

 

 

I had to avoid them, and thus prolong my time to answer their question.

 

 

All I had to do was simply avoid them FOR THE REST OF MY HIGHSCHOOL DAYS.

 

 

I sighed as I ducked into math class and slumped into my seat.

 

 

Thank God it was a civis day so I didn't have to wear my stupid uniform skirt.

 

 

Today I opted for grey acid wash skinney jeans, black combat boots and a black baggie hoodie.

 

 

I put my hood on to cover my face and rested my head in my hands.

 

 

After about half an hour there were no signs of any of EXO K's members.

 

 

I sighed with relief. It was weird that they came to classes anyway.

 

 

After my first half of te day with no EXO K sightings I headed off to the lunchroom to meet Ye Jun and Sun Ja.

 

 

I sat down at our usual table again.

 

 

Ye Jun smiled at me and Sun Ja merely flipped the pages of her book, her way of acknowledging your existence.

 

 

"You look nice today." Ye Jun said "I see you're going hobo chic these days Su-Su" 

 

 

I stuck my toungue out at him.

 

 

"I don't see you new boyfriends around today," Ye Jun smirked. I snorted in reply.

 

 

"You should be careful," Sun Ja warned.

 

 

"Why?" I asked with a moutheful of rice

 

 

"EXO K does not take 'no' for an answer." she said.

 

 

Speak of the devils, in walked the six Kingkas of Lee Soo Man High and a few of their 'popular' groupies.

 

 

I pretended to be too absorbed in my meal to notice them walking near our table.

 

 

As they passed one of the popluar girls pushed my face all the way into my plate of food, getting my food all over my face.

 

 

She and the rest of her fake friends laughed.

 

 

Kai grabbed the girl's arm and held it behind her back in a bice-like grip and said in the most menacing voice I've ever heard,

 

 

"If I ever catch you, or any of you other s touching Kim Eun Su again, kiss this school goodbye."

 

 

They paled and nodded, scurrying off to wherever.

 

 

Ye Jun wiped my cheek with a napkin, I smiled at him.

 

 

"What no thank you?!" Kai snapped.

 

 

I looked purposfully at Ye Jun and said "Thank You."

 

 

I then got up and walked out of the lunchroom.

 

 

That is my answer EXO K I thought, I want nothing to do with you.

 

 

I heard Kai call after me, "YAH! EUN SU!" 

 

 

I started to walk faster and I really didn't know where I was going, but anywhere that EXO K wasn't was good enough for me.

 

 

I went to the school's second library, yes the school had two, and since people rarely went to the first one,

 

NOBODY knew we had a second one, except for me.

 

 

I sat down on the floor and leaned against one of the bookshelves.

 

 

I put in my earbuds and started listening to B2ST's new album "Midnight Sun"

 

 

I sighed, well I guess I was skipping the rest of my classes today.

 

 

After the final bell rang I texted Woo Jin and told him I'd be home late.

 

 

I planned to visit my mother's grave today.

 

 

I walked over the bridge she used to bring me to,

 

my mother loved it because the river she said "was more alive than anyone in this city."

 

 

I stood in front of her grave. "Umma, it's me. I know I haven't been the best daughter to you or Appa but,

 

I'm doing well in school and Appa has his job. His new girlfriend is nice too, but she's not you."

 

 

The only response was the cold breeze.

 

 

"Anyway, only two more years, and then I'll graduate. Umma, I think I'll go to University abroad.

 

I don't want to leave you behind but I feel so trapped here...."

 

 

For a while I was silent. I felt as if maybe even for a short amount of time, my mother was still here with me.