Help?!

What is Love Oppa?

I stared at the rest of EXO-K standing at my front door.

 

 

Sehun suddenly appeared by my side. "Hyungs, what are you doing here?" he asked

 

 

I raised an eyebrow at their 'leader' Suho.

 

 

He looked me dead in the eye and said "It's not polite to leave guests on your doorstep like this." 

 

 

A chill ran down my spine at the sharp undertone of his voice.

 

 

I stepped aside to let them all in.

 

 

I led them into the living room and they all sat down on the couch and chairs around the coffee table.

 

 

"Well...." I said tapping my foot against the floor with impatience, waiting for them to spit out why the hell they came to my house!

 

One of them was tolerable, but ALL SIX athe the same time was impossoble.

 

 

Suho tilted his head at Kai who looked at Chanyeol, who thwacked the back of Baekyun's head who elbowed D.O in the ribs.

 

"YAH!" D.O yelled at Baekyun. He then cleared his throat and started to explain.

 

 

"We're here because we wanted to ask you if you would......help us....with something."

 

 

"What do you need 'help' in?" I asked

 

 

"It's simple," Suho continued "all we want to know is why you don't like EXO-K."

 

 

I started laughing. The Kingkas of Lee Soo Man High, the 'famous' EXO-K wanted to know why I,

one of the most unpopular people in the school, didn't like them?!

 

 

"You're joking right?" I asked still giggling a bit.

 

 

"No we're not." Kai stated bluntly "If one person doesn't like us soon, ten then a hundred,

 

soon the whole school will follow suit. And we of all people cannot afford that."

 

 

"But why me? My friends don't like you either."

 

 

"You mean Kwon Ye Jun and Park Sun Ja? They may not like us but at least they know their place enough to respect us."

Chanyeol added.

 

 

"You on the other hand could care less about us. you're so mindless Eun Su...not to mention heartless...."

 

 

D.O stated shaking his head.

 

 

Okay I'm not going to stand around and let these idiots insult me in my own house.

 

 

"I think you should leave now." I stated bluntly

 

 

Kai raised an eyebrow at me.

 

 

I repeated myself "I think you should leave now, because I have no intention of helping you."

 

 

Sehun looked at me with wide eyes "Wait....so you're not helping me either?"

 

 

I facepalmed "Alright let me clarify, I'm not helping EXO-K, I'm only helping Oh Sehun, that's it. So leave." 

 

 

I said to the other five guys in the living room.

 

 

"We aren't leaving until you help us Eun Su." Baekyun said.

 

 

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Woo Jin Oppa with grocery bags.

 

 

"Eun Su! I brought dinn-" he stopped short when he saw EXO-K

 

 

"who are they?" he asked.

 

 

I gave him a meaningful look.

 

 

He seemed to catch on. "Oooh~ That's EXO-K?!"

 

 

"Who did you think we were!?" D.O snapped

 

 

Woo Jin snorted "Sure why not? I guess you could be anything owl eyes."

 

 

Sehun snickered.

 

 

"I was just saying Oppa, that they should be leaving." I said

 

 

"Oppa?!" they all said in unison.

 

 

Woo Jin nodded. "Alright I think you should really go now, you don't want to see Eun Su when she's hungry!" He joked

 

 

Suho stood and all the others followed. 

 

 

"We'll be expecting your answer tomorrow Eun Su." Suho said.

 

 

EXO-K then left my house.

 

 

Before walking out the door Sehun handed me a small slip of paper.

 

 

"Uhm, if you're free, call me so we can work on.....English, and stuff." 

 

 

I nodded. He smiled and headed out the door with his Hyungs.

 

 

Woo Jin patted me on the shoulder.

 

 

"Wow, my little girl is already grown up, with five rich boyfriends, I'm so proud."

 

 

He said pretending to sniffle.

 

 

I punched his shoulder.