Dress Mishaps

Before you leave

 

Kang Sora lost track of the times she had mentally slapped herself. She thought that clumsiness stage was long past her, but she proved her self wrong. While walking the blue carpet at the BIFF, greeting people and all that she took a wrong step and her heel got stuck inside the fabric of her dress and lost her balance momentarily, but managed not to fall. ¨No big deal, no big deal¨ she told herself as she regained her posture, and when she was ready to walk again she noticed that the top part of the dress was oddly loose. Her hand automatically reached her back and to her shock she didn’t felt fabric, but her warm skin. She didn`t even know how but the dress had ripped.

She sighted getting used to the idea of the incident being all over the news by tomorrow morning, if it hadn`t been published already. She walked to the mirror that was in the dressing slash waiting room. Sora was being extra careful, not only so it wouldn’t happen again but because her ankle was hurting and she had to deal with it for the rest of the night. Sora stared at her self for a moment, not thinking of anything in particular when a knock on the door was heard.

¨Come in¨ - She said fixing her hair a bit and keeping an eye on the door through the reflection. Oxygen got stuck in when she saw Leeteuks'  head peak in through the door.

¨Oppa ¨ - She shrieked noticeably excited. Leeteuk revealed the rest of his body in a slick black tuxedo. His gold-ish brown hair was gone; instead he was sporting a magnetic black hair color. Either way he was handsome.

¨Hi¨ - He greeted

¨Hi¨ - Leeteuk made his way towards his ¨Ex-wife¨. She blushed when she saw him scanning her figure. Sora`s eyes focused on his lips, since their kiss on their last broadcast she constantly had that thought roaming her mind. Both of them stood in silence smiling at each other, showing off that characteristic feature  they had in common and became their signature as a couple. Their dimples. Sora giggled.

¨Please sit down ¨ - She offered signaling a couch that was in the room. Leeteuk nodded feeling a bit embarrassed of his lack of action.

¨You look pretty¨ - He said once on the couch without taking his eyes off her. Sora giggled covering... her eyes? Yes, her eyes. It was something she often did when she felt embarrassed, after spending so much time together he knew what caused most of her gestures and their meaning.

¨You look really handsome yourself, black suits you¨¨

¨Yeah well, you know what my favorite color is¨ Sora understood where he was getting at. She was wearing a gorgeous white gown.

¨Are you okay? ¨- Asked Leeteuk changing his happy expression to a concerned one.  Sora didn’t get why he was asking such thing,

¨Oh, you heard already? ¨ - She looked down fidgeting with the fabric. At that moment she just wanted to dig in a hole.

¨Yeah¨ She sighted.

¨Its okay, I fall all the time during shows ¨ - He continued. She tried to smile, but was too embarrassed.

¨I’m sorry¨ - The man said.

¨For what?¨-  She looked up confused. He had done nothing wrong.

¨We´re in the same event and I wasn’t able to take care of you properly ¨

¨You don’t have to anymore¨

¨You don’t want me to, which is different¨ He lashed out, making her jump a little from his sudden change of mood.

¨I...¨- She began to talk but didn’t know what to say. Kang Sora knew exactly the meaning behind his reaction. Ever since she said no to him after confessing, he acted distant. Even thought he really tried to just forget about that and act like before, he still hurt a bit on the inside thus his coldness towards her after filming, contrary to how it was before. He really liked Sora and did his best to prove it to her, especially off-camera, what he didn’t know it was that a phone confession didn’t really convince her and she had some very valid reasons. She was attracted to him, yes. He was perfect for her-. He’s extremely handsome and Sora always had a thing for muscular men, the bad thing is that these types of perfect guys came with a flirty nature, after rejecting him it seemed as if her mind was wanted to play with her; she unwillingly started developing feelings for the Super Junior leader. Even though she wasn’t ready to admit it. 

 

__________________

Hi! Finally new chapter! -YAY!- I was just sad about Teukie and busy with school work. This chapter was originally longer but since I have to go to work I decided to cut it in half, so I already have half of the next chapter done. I based all this on the BIFF events (Duh!) but I got kinda confused, is the BIFF held for two days?  Because well, I think everyone saw the incident Sora had with her red dress at the BIFF & then the day before that she is wearing a black gown and her hair is up & its also at the BIFFS. I got confused, if anyone could explain that to me I´ll be extremely happy! :) So the picture up there is from the after party or something, SJ also was there (From what I know) so thats why I used that picture, even though its not a gown but a short dress. You guys get the point! :) Anywaysss! Thanks to my 8 subscribers! :) I really want to know what you think about how the story is going so far.. So pleaseee comment! Comments make an author happy!♥ 

Oh, that last part about Leeteuk confessing, I´m thinking about writing a oneshot about it to explain that a bit more! ^^

Bye!