I love you

Before you leave

 

She opened her eyes abruptly and before things went any further she practically jumped to the other side of the couch, feeling lightheaded. She didn’t know if it was due to the lack of oxygen or if he was that much of a good kisser.

She looked around worried, how could have she been so careless and easy, getting on top of him was NOT part of the plan.

“We need to talk”

“O-Okay”

“Are you alone?”

“Ye-Yeah” – He stuttered “The guys went out to dinner. I stayed behind because… I had stuff to do”

“Oh…” She said eyes meeting for the first time since they broke apart. “Am I interrupting?”

“No, no” – Leeteuk shouted, sounding a bit too desperate. “What is it you want to talk about?”

“Ah, that…Uhm” She tried to smile but her nerves made it come out as an awkward frown.

That was it, that’s why she was there.

“I… Over he past days, or... no. Ever since our last filming I’ve missed you so much.. At first, well at first I didn’t think much of it but then I just couldn’t get you out of my head, it was kind of annoying actually, but then it turned … weird. I felt weird” She made an emphasis on that last part that last part. She had a desperate tone in her voice and her eyes were like those of a lost little girl. It broke Leeteuks´ heart, and he hadn’t even heard half of what she had to say.

“I was sad and I’ve never felt like that, no well yeah… I’ve felt sad before but it wasn’t only sadness it was something else…Something more. I thought about it so much, I’ve been having an awful time trying to figure out what the hell is going on in my head and what was actually the right thing to do. I just… You were always with these mixed signals and your girlfriend…” Sora was about to proceed with her mindless rambling but was interrupted by the man who got out of his confused state when he heard that compromising word.

“My girlfriend? I have a gir…? What?” 

“Yeah, I heard you once talking to a girl, you were calling her beautiful and you even tried to make her jealous using me. I heard you on accident” She then quickly added

“Oh that” Sora looked down at her lap bracing herself for the truth

“Before I met you, around July I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months. That’s who I was talking to, she saw we got Married and just decided to call me. I told her all that because… well I don’t even know. I guess I just got caught up in the moment. I’m sorry if I offended you.  ” Leeteuk was ashamed, he remembered the conversation and he indeed flirted, now it seemed like a pretty stupid thing to do, but back then he didn’t thought much of it. 

“Sora is that why you rejected me?”

“I thought you were just playing with me. You’re a player, it wasn’t only the conversation and besides you were drink and….

“But I meant it”

“I wasn’t done” – Sora hissed. She had a lot more to say “I thought you had a girlfriend and even though it was only for show the way you treated me really messed with my head and not only that but sometimes you did it off camera, then sometimes you would just be in a rush and left without saying goodbye and I know that I didn’t have to care so its my fault too BUT then you call me drunk at 4 in the morning I hang up on you, we don’t see each other for four months then when we do you act distant for some hours and then like nothing happened. You’re really confusing” She sighted.

“So that’s why you rejected me”

“No” She stated firmly

 

 

“You told me the exact same words you told her” After a few moments of silence she confesses in a whisper. It did hurt to listen to that conversation.

He had never thought about iit was true. He could understand her now. He was careless and being so friendly with every female he knew wasn’t a positive thing after all.

He had messed up…big time.

“I’m? sorry” That’s all that could be said.

“What do you feel for her?”

“For who”

“Your ex-girlfriend”

“Nothing… At all”

“What about the many female idols you meet everyday”

“There just my hoobaes Sunbaes, noonas, dongsaengs. Why are you asking me this?”

“Just…”

“Are you trying to figure out if it’s the same with you?”

“I know I shouldn’t care, but I do. I do care more than you think because I fell for you harder than I ever thought I would fall for someone”

Leeteuk looked at her and to his surprise she was already intently looking at him,

“Sora...”He crossed that invisible boundary in the sofa that had been set by her and took her soft hands.

“You’re not trying to get me back are you?”

“I wish I was, you do deserve it, but I’m not”

“What I felt for that girl is different from what I feel for you, what goes through my mind whenever I see you, or whenever I talk to you is different from when I interact with my peers and all those females I meet at work” He answered the previous question

“Because no matter how many celebrities you meet I’m different “She quoted him sarcastically.

“No “He began “I don’t see you as the actress Kang Sora I just see you as Sora, my Sora. The really tall woman that covers her eyes when she is shy and I find that very adorable, the one whose lips and innocent face makes her y, the one that makes really weird noises but I secretly love that, the one that hurts herself a lot but its okay because Ill be there for you to make you feel better. I used to see you as a celebrity but not anymore, now I see you as you and that’s because I’m able to be myself when I’m with you”

Sora was all shades of red at that confession, it was a bit of a ramble but it was cute.

“You really have a way with words Leete... I mean Jungsoo Oppa” He flashed his bright smile showing off his dimple.

“But...”She continued “I still don’t get how you feel about me.”

He got closer to her. Sora put a defying look.

“I love you”.

Sneaking a hand behind her neck their lips met once again and her cool façade went right down the drain.

He slips his tongue and she doesn’t resists at all melting into the kiss. He slithered an arm around her closing the gap between their bodies. There was urgency and hunger in the atmosphere. None of them realized how much they were longing for that moment. Slowly he starts to set all his weight on her body, she complies sliding under him, Sora laced her hands in his now short do but not military short.

“Are you allowed to keep your hair like this” She said breaking away from his lips

“Nope, I cutting the rest in the morning”

“Oh, you’ll look handsome anyways” She smiled pecking his lips. Leeteuk supported himself with one hand and with the other moved locks of hair from her face staring into her eyes. She giggled turning them into half moons and covering them. There they were! Her gestures.

. He smiled and trapped her lips for another kiss. Sora ran her delicate hands up and down his muscular back sending shivers down his spine. Leeteuk left her lips and started trailing kissed all the way down to her neck. A barely audible moan escaped her lips, Sora bit her tongue embarrassed, she hoped Leeteuk didn’t hear anything but being only a few centimeters away her little sound did not go unnoticed.

It turned him on.

He slowly and sensually started tracing her figure with his fingertips; she didn’t protest losing herself onto the sensations

 

“HYUNG!” Both of them suddenly stopped their actions. Leeteuk sat up in a very impressive speed to find Donghae at the front door looking away from the scene. Sora on the other hand was fixing her hair,

“Ahmm I’m sorry “Master number 3 said.

“DongHae you can look now” He turned his face but still wouldn’t focus on them properly

“Hi Sora-Shii”

“Hi”

“Where are the rest” The leader expected the rest of the band to be there.

“Yeah, they are on their way other here with manager-nim. I came early to tell you that”

Both of them knew what that meant. Super Junior had a strict no women allowed in the dorms unless it was family. No members were the exception, not even the leader. Leeteuk had mentioned that to Sora once and she knew she had to leave.

“I´ll be going then” She stated getting up.

“Sora wait” He grabbed her wrist.

“Ill be in my room” DongHae interrupted.

“Yeah, Thanks for coming early, but did you eat?”Omma Leeteuk suddenly appeared.

“I did, by the way I brought you something.”DongHae answered lifting a paper bag in his hands. Leeteuk smiled.

“Thanks”

“No problem hyung. See you later Sora” He smiled

“Bye” That’s all she said not getting over her embarrassment.

When the younger one was out of sight she said

“I don’t want to get you in trouble, so Ill leave”

“You wont. I’m sharing room with DongHae, Ill just send him to Eunhyuks´ and Yesungs´ room. He can sleep in Hyuks´ bed. Please, stay with me tonight?”

 

_________

New chapter! I hope all of you like it ♥ I want to thank all of you for your nice comments and for subscribing even though I take long to update. It really menas a lot! Also happy holidays to all of you!♥ Have a amazing time with you family and loved ones! My best wishes for all of you this upcoming year! P.S... YAY for an EunHae moment :D