Preview

Before you leave

 

She bit her lip hard, not really comfortable with that desperate feeling in her chest, as if something was clenching her heart.

She wanted to see him, she needed to see him. Slowly and without her permission tears started building up in her eyes.

What wrong with me?She asked herself, wiping away the tears, which didn’t really do much because as soon as she did more salty water slid down her cheek.

Not only was she more sentimental the past few days, she just couldn’t recall the last time she felt this confused. She missed him, yes. But that was because she was just so used to him, maybe too much. It felt weird when he wasn’t around. Or al least that’s what she kept telling herself.

She wanted to badly to believe that was the reason behind her clinginess.

Her phone rang, breaking her thoughts. She calmed herself down before reaching for it. It only rang once which meant it was a message. Her heart began to race when she read who the sender was.

Leeteuk Oppa

Taking a deep breath she hit the option Open

 

...

This is just a preview and its short Im sorry but I havent had the chance to write but since I got comments and subscribers it felt wrong to not update. Ahh! It seems as if I make Kang Sora cry a lot :S. 

October 30th :O What will happen?