what happened?

life is hard

taemin camd back from school as usual happy mood. When he enters in dorm. He saw his shinee hyungs standing in living room anger on their faces. He feels something wrong, he tried to speak "hyung" they all returned their angry and disappointed faces to taemin. He asks "what happened"? With question expression on his face. Minho made his way to taemin's direction and stoped in front of taemin. His teary eyes told his pain. He stared to taemin with puffy eyes. Then taemin felt a hand slaps hard on his face. Suddenly he felt numb. Tears rolls down his red and sofg cheeks. Taemin whisperd with fear "hyung" minho shouts "taemin I LOVE YOU then why you did this, YOU DECIEVE ME" taemin realized anger grew on his hyungs faces. He tried to speak with his trembling voice "what happened" more tears run from minho's big but sad eyes. He raised his voice "taemin if you love someone else you should tell me before. Why you hurt why you cheat me" taemin pain grew with these painful words. Minho said "taemin dont try to lie because i already met that person today morning" tears fell from taemin's red eyes and he tried to speak with minho but minho said "I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" minho passed to taemin to go out from this tense room. Taemin vision's blur with tears and he turned to stop minho "hyung" minho yelled "I HATE YOU taemin I HATE YOU" taemin grabbed minho from his wrist and said with hurtful voice "hyun please listen to me" minho pushed taemin away and shouted hard "GET OUT NOW GET OUT" pain fulled in taemin's heart and minho left. AUTHOR'S NOTE "so so sorry for mistakes and last update. Plz support me and comment below. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.