Ch. 5

Satan's Book

Hongki groans as he sits up on the cold, rock ground. He looks around to only see pitch black. He squints his eyes when he sees a little light glowing. He pushes himself up onto his wobbly feet and slowly makes his way towards the light. He keeps his hands out in front of him so he won't bump into anything. When he reaches the light, it turns out to be a camp fire. He shivers, realizing how cold he really is and quickly slips over to the fire and sits down. 

"Oh! You're awake!" Hongki jumps at the voice and quickly looks to his left to see Seunghyun leaning against the rock wall with his wings folded graciously behind him. He's wearing a loose flowing white shirt that exposes most of his chest and black jeans that match his wings.

"Where are we?" Hongki asks in a quiet voice as he stares in awe at the Satan. Seunghyun smiles.

"You could say it's my home-sweet-home." Seunghyun says sounding bored even though he stares at Hongki with more than just interest.

"So... How many times has your book been found?" Hongki asks building up a little courage and goes to push up his glasses to find them not their. Seunghyun sees his distress.

"Don't worry about your glasses. I did a little something special and your eyesight became perfect. No need to thank me." Seunghyun says with a cocky smirk and sits down next to Hongki. "Glasses are such a burden anyway." He sighs and glances down at Hongki before looking into the fire. "And to answer your first question, yes there was. One other person." Seunghyun says and on his teeth annoyed. "It's not important. Pointless to dwell on the past, Hongie." He says and smirks down at the little human. Hongki shivers as Seunghyun looks deep into his eyes, which feels like his soul. 

"Is my little human cold?" He says in a sickly sweet voice. Before Hongki can protest about being 'his human', one big black wing wraps around him and pushes him onto Seunghyun. Hongki struggles slightly but finally gives up. 

A couple minutes go by and Hongki starts to drift off again. Hongki snaps up when he remembers something important. Very important to him. "I have schoo-" He's cut off by a very disappointed and irritated sigh.

"Yes school. That's where your first lesson will be my little human." Seunghyun says enjoying the cringe Hongki does at his words

"First... Lesson?" Hongki says confused. "For what?"

"You are a complete limp noodle. You couldn't even throw a punch." Seunghyun said eyeballing Hongki with disapproving eyes.

"W-What?! No I'm not!" Hongki says embarrassed as a light blush paints his cheeks.

"Yes you most definitely are!" Seunghyun says with a playful smile. Hongki fills a smile tug on his lips at the sight. 

"Yeah... I am." Hongki's says and giggles slightly. Seunghyun smiles down at Hongki.

"Anyone bullying you? I'd be really surprised if the answer is no." Seunghyun says with a snort.

"Well be very surprised... I don't." Hongki says with a smile. Seunghyun looks at him surprised.

"Wow! Look at you all confident. Talking to a Satan with no problem!" Seunghyun laughs as Hongki slinks back into his feathers and blushes.

"Well how about enemies? Do you have some sort of geeky rivals who are jealous of your grades?" Seunghyun gasps happily when Hongki stays silent. "Oh my god you do! Oh this is priceless! Do you have, like, division battles? Or debate who has the coolest number 2 pencils? Or who has the newest edition of textbooks?" Seunghyun cracks up at how pathetic that sounds. Hongki remains silent so Seunghyun guesses he's about right. "Ok momma's boy. Tell me who your nerd rival is. Daddy Seungie will make it better." He says and pushes Hongki closer to him. 

"H-His name is Choi Jong Hun. He's a rich spoiled slob that thinks he owns everything. Bought his way into the school and bought his way to good grades... Which he pretends he earned." Hongki grumbles out as he plays with the feathers at the tip of Seunghyuns wing.

"Oh I see. The poor kid verses the rich kid?" Seunghyun says bluntly.

"I guess in a way." Hongki says softly.

"Well than. I think it's about time to teach this spoiled brat a lesson!" Seunghyun says with an evil smirk. He jumps up quickly making Hongki flip up into the air from under his wing and landing onto his bum with an 'Oof!'

"C'mon, momma's boy. Show Daddy Satan what you got." Seunghyun smirks and spreads out his wings.