Ch 2

Satan's Book

As usual Hongki tried his hardest to stay as long as he can away from home. He waited till it was dark out until he starts to head home. He has to cut through an alleyway to get home. So as usual Hongki walked down the dark alleyway.

But today was different.

Something was off and Hongki could feel it.

He felt someone watching him.

He keeps glancing back thinking he hears a snicker or a whisper.

Without even knowing he makes a wrong turn to try to escape the whispers, like the small voice wanted him to.

He started to walk faster when he heard his name being called in a deep voice.

He hears a low deep booming noise.

He starts running, alsways looking back. As he is running he trips over a big box in the middle of the alleyway.

As he sits on his rear looking at the box, he noticed the whispers dissapeared. He breath becomees less tight but the fear is still there. He gets up to start walking but something screams at him. He falls to his knees screaming on the top of his lungs.

After a few minutes he looks up and the box is infront of his face.

his shaky hand comes to rest on the lid of the box and slowly slides it off. He peers into the box and sees a book.

Oh it it says....

SATANS BOOK

Hongki grabs the book and runs down the alleyway once again. He starts to head the tright way to home. 

As he is walking away he heared someone laugh... but maybe it was just the wind....

 

*********
He finally reached his house and quietly opened the door knowing too well his parents... no his mother and awful man were fighting. His poor mother was probably getting hit and yelled at for no reason.

He already heard them yelling outside their house.

Hongki took a sharp breath in and adjusted his glasses.

He sees his parents fighting and is frozen... he wanted to help his mother but he is too afraid! it kills him! His 'father' starts hitting his mother making Hongki tighten his fist and look away at the sight. His mother turns her head and sees Hongki. "Hongki!! Run!" His poor mother yelled.

His step-father did almost anything to hurt him and his mother, the only reason his mother fought with him and got hit was because she was protecting Hongki which hurt him even more.

His mother ran towards him and tried to shove Hongki out of the house as his step-father came towards him but Hongki just grabbed his moms wrist and ran into his room since it was the only room in the house with a lock, other then the bathroom.

"W-we cant stay in here forever I have to do as he says.." His mother said quietly as she chocked on her tears.

"U-umma.." ongki said weakly as his glasses fogged up from his tears.

"D-dont go... s-stay wit me.." Hongki said.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" his step father screamed

"He will only get more upset... just bear with it like me ok? it will all be over soon." His mother said cupping his face.

"W-why must you stay with him?" Hongki said putting his hand over his mothers as he leaned into her hand.

His mother smiled sadly.

"Its all we got.." she replied.

"Dont you Dare come out... lock the door behind you." his mom said as he started to open the door only to have her pulled out by her hir.

Hongki slammed the door shut and locked it.

He heard screaming and things being thrown.

All he could do was sob... sob... sob...

He rest his forehead on the door as he cried.

He slid down the door and scrunched up in the the corner of his room holding the book tightly to his chest.

He squeezed the book so hard that his knuckles turned white and he stained the front cover of the book with his tears.

All of a sudden the book started shaking.

It flew out of his hands and started to glow brightly.

Hongki covered his eyes from the bright light and cowered into the corner even more in fear.

"Hey wimp!" He heard a deep voice say

-------

A/N: Im sooo sorry!! this is probably awful but it came to me and i had to write it down! i will add more as soon as i can! bear with me! <3 after Christmas I will be able to update almost everyday!!  Let me know what you think even though its not much v.v Love ya! <3