Ch 1

Satan's Book

Hongki adjusted his glasses as he entered his classroom. He sat in his desk. Went through all his boring classes and went to lunch. Same as every day.

He didnt have friends really, but he wasnt bullied. People didnt like him but didnt bully him. It was more like they didnt know he existed but htats ok he liked that. He liked being on his own because he is very shy. He had one friend which was his pet dog named Snowy. His dog Snowy is an all white Husky with bright blue eyes. Hongki found the poor puppy on the corner of his street a year ago. It was the smallest and cutest puppies he has ever seen. It was snowing out and the poor puppy was shivering. Hongki shivered too as he saw the poor lost and lonely puppy so he scooped the pup up and immidiatly called him Snowy.

Now the "pup" is huge and takes up half his bed. Hongki smiles at the though of his huge puppy waiting for him on his bed when he got home. Hongki didnt mind that either he loved to snuggle.

After going through a bunch of other classes, he had to leave school. Hongki didnt like to leave school. He actually considered the school more his home then his real home. 

His mother and his awful step-dad fight a lot and Hongki hates himself for being too scared and weak to save his mother from his abusive step-dad.