A letter?

An angel's visit

Seunghyun ended in the office of his dad. He searched in all the documents about the students. It couldn’t be that he never saw this guy on his school before. Although he seemed to not care about anything he was always attentive and knew everything about the school. So how could he overlook him?

Above all one thing Jiyong said took his attention. Jiyong said he knew his name out of the English lesson. But didn’t he lay in the gras outside the building at the same time? He would have never been able to be there before him. Although when the teacher would have kicked him out even before him. Seunghyun went straight to the back of the building. So, how could he know his name?

Seunghyun took a look at the documents twice, but didn’t find anything. Either the school’s secretary forgot to write a documentary about Jiyong or Jiyong didn’t visit his school. And because Seunghyuns father was the headmaster of the school and would make a mistake like that he could forget about option one. But it didn’t make sense at all. Why was Jiyong at his school, when he didn’t visit the school? Why was he forced to do the homework for Seungri? And above all, how the hell could he know his name?

Seunghyuns head was about to burst. Everything was a mess. He decided to forget about that for now and to go home. But he didn’t do that before seeing over his own documentary and changing it to his will. He hasn’t been the best student in the last month. Sleeping in the middle of the lesson was written there way too often. He should learn to sleep at home. But his nights are too precious for something like sleeping. He could do so much different things. He loved to go for a walk in the moonlight. He sat often at a little lake near his house. He scribbled some texts in his notebook and then tried to rap it. He knew how weird this sounded but he had fun and he didn’t care less.

He left school and went home. All the time he tried to empty his head and only listen to his music. But it didn’t work. Jiyong was there. All the time. He couldn’t stop thinking about it. What was this guy doing with him? Appearing out of the nothing and turning his life upside down. It drove him crazy. How could he get away from him? He turned his music louder till the music echoed in his head and his ears were about to burst. Someday he would lose his ability to hear, when he always listens to music that loud, but he didn’t care in that moment. He needed it to become calm again.

 

He opened the door to his garden. Being the son of the headmaster had his positive sides. Their house and garden were huge. They even had their own swimming pool, although Seunghyun wasn’t the type to go swimming often. He saw his mum working in the garden and went to her to greet her hello. “Ah, Seunghyun”, she said as she saw him. “You’re late. Did you take your time to learn a little longer?“ Seunghyun nodded. Lying was a feature he wasn’t proud of, but he was good at it. He bent forward and gave his mum a short kiss on the cheek. “Did you have a beautiful day?” He asked and took away the big secateurs to bring it into the house. His mum walked next to him and linked arms with him. “I can’t complain.” She smiled. Together they walked into the living room, where the meal was already placed at the table. His father came out of his workroom and joined them at the table. It became one of these dry meals he was so sick of. But he sat at the table, grinned and bore it.

 

As he wanted to say goodnight after the meal to go in his room, his mum hindered him. “Wait a second, Seunghyun”, she murmured. She cleaned at a napkin, stood up and disappeared in the hallway. Seunghyun looked at his father dumbfounded but he only shrugged his shoulders.

His mum came back with a letter between his hands. “This letter gave me a lanky boy. I shall give to you he said.” She held the letter out to Seunghyun. „Was it a friend of yours?“ She was all exited. Normally no friends of him visited his house. The reason for it might be that he had no friends. He took the letter from his mum and searched for a name. He never got letters and more than ever not from lanky boys. His mum still looked questioning at him. He looked at her and tried to remember what she had asked. As he remembered again he didn’t know how to respond. He didn’t even know who send the letter. He shrugged and turned away absently. He went upstairs to his own room. On his way up he already plucked at the envelope to open the letter. But he simply couldn’t open it. He snapped a pencil from his table to open the letter. A little sheet of paper was stuck in the letter. Seunghyun fished the paper out of the letter and unfold it. One sentence was written on the letter. Please don’t be mad at me, you would have never notice me! Next to it the person had drawn a little smiley and a heart. Seunghyun looked irritated at the sheet of paper.

He went downstairs again and walked into the living room to his parents. He sat down next to his mum and looked at her with puppy-eyes. “Mum, could you describe the boy once again? And with more details. He didn’t write his name on the letter and now I don’t know who wrote it.” His mum nodded and reflected the situation. “Okay. Like I said, the boy was really skinny, had blond lightly tousled hair and an extraordinary beautiful face. He was a bit shorter than you I think. Does that help you?” Seunghyun looked at her with a shocked expression settled on his face. This description fit perfectly to Jiyong. Especially the extraordinary beautiful face. Jiyong had a perfect formed snub nose and his cheeks fluff lightly when he smiled. In his eyes laid waggishness but at the same time they looked loving at him.

A smile stole his way to Seunghyun’s face without him noticing. The boy had turned his head completely although he saw him only twice. “Yes, Mum. This helps a lot. Thank you.“ He gave her a light kiss on the forehead. Then he told his parents goodnight and went back to his room. He showered and changed. He should have left school earlier. The whole day was over. Of course he could have pulled an all-nighter but something talled him that he needs his sleep for the next day.

He laid down onto his bed and looked out of the window into the night sky. The grin was set on his face and didn’t go away. His thoughts buzzed around Jiyong. Who was that guy that made him crazy? Gently he fell asleep. His dreams were escorted by Jiyong.