There's some hanky-panky going on

An angel's visit

Past the art lesson his feet found their way automatically out and suddenly he ended in the garden behind the building. He himself with the flat of the hand. How the heck did he end here? What did he want here in the beginning? Resigning he let go of his bag and leant at a tree. When he already was here, he could stay as well. Especially when his conscience forbid him to do anything else. He put his hood up and closed his eyes. He would notice when the others were coming, he was sure about that. And it happened like he prophesied.

Seungri came out of the school building and noticed Seunghyun sitting in the gras. “Ya, Choi Seunghyun”, he hissed. “What are you doing here?” Seunghyun lifted one eyelid. He looked at Seungri boredly. „You forgot something, Seungri. This country is free. I can be wherever I want to be.“ As soon as he said that he closed his eye again. Seungri ignored him and murmured something to his friends. Seunghyun could already think what it is about but he didn’t care. He lowered himself further down the trunk of the tree. At this moment he could hear the door open again. Automatically he raised his head and opened his eyes. The strange guy stand in front of the door and looked at Seungri. Did the guy look lightly pissed or did Seunghyun imagine something? Seunghyun blinked a few times and looked at the guy again, but he couldn’t see anything. Seunghyun seemed to fantasize again.

Seungri the boy. “You”, he hissed. “You wrote absolute .” The boy looked innocently. „Of curse I did. Did you really think I am going to do your homework right, after you force me to do them? For sure not. Shove your homework up your .“ Seunghyun looked at the boy in surprise. This guy was brave. But he didn’t have a chance against them. They were four and he was just a single guy. Furthermore he looked like a slip of a boy. Right at the moment where Seungri wanted to charge at the boy, Seunghyun stand up and coughed slightly. That what the boy said and did appealed to him. At least he pretended that. He didn’t want to admit that he would have helped him either way.

„What do you think, are you doing there“, he asked Seungri and his crew. “ out, Choi. You don’t have anything to do with that.” „I don’t?“ Seunghyun laughed. Then he laid a arm across the shoulder of the boy. „Your enemies are my friend, did you forget that, Lee?“ Seunghyun chuckled as he saw the facial expression of Seungri. The latter still had great respect for Seunghyun. He bet Seungri would run away like a crybaby, when he would say “buh” right now. Pull yourself together, he thought to himself. Seunghyun was too easy to distract by his own mental cinema. “And don’t you need to protect your friends”, he asked Seungri, with a malicious grin. “You have two options right now. First you start a fight with me. Second you get your out right now. What do you choose?” Seungri looked up at Seunghyun compunctious. „One day I’ll get you“, he screamed at Seunghyun before he disappeared.  Laughing he eyed the boy. The boy looked at him with his eyebrows raised high. He pointed at the arm which still rested on the shoulders of the guy. “Oh, sorry”, Seunghyun mumbled and took his arm back quick.

The boy looked up at him and held out his hand. “I am Kwon Jiyong. I am a freshman at this school. Nice to meet you, friend“, he grinned at Seunghyun which needed to smile. Jiyong had a refreshing personality. “ I am Choi Seunghyun”, he responded and took the hand of the latter. “I know”, Jiyong said. Seunghyun looked at him confused. „We’re in the same english class“, he winked. Seunghyun thought back, than he laughed. Right, the teacher exclaimed his name really loud in class today. “How can you deal with Seungri like that?” Seunghyun asked curiously. „Don’t you know that you don’t have a chance against him?“ Jiyong looked at him and smiled. “Yeah, I know. But I also knew that you would help me.” With these words Jiyong turned around and went away. Shortly before he walked around a corner Jiyong turned around and winked at Seunghyun. He detached himself from solidification and ran after the other one. Out of breath he reached Jiyong and grasped his wrist. “Wait”, he panted heavily. “What did you mean with that?” “I watched you in class. And I simply knew you are a kind person and have a good heart. I knew you would take care of me”, Jiyong chuckled. Then he went away finally.

Seunghyun sat down on the spot. What the heck just happened? He couldn’t think clearly. How could Jiyong know that? He didn’t even know himself that he would act like this. Above all how did he know that he sat behind that bush and listened to all of this? This was senseless.

Suddenly something came into his mind. He jumped up and ran in the direction Jiyong went. But he was disappeared. Full of excitement he turned around and ran back to school. There’s some hanky-panky going on.