You're My Everything-~youxkpopbias -quick oneshot~Complete

Until I Met You ~a YouxKpop artist story~HIATUS

He told you that he couldn't stand being without you for even a second. You could only laugh lightly at the cheesiness, but smiled nevertheless. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you in close, embracing you warmly as you stood in the middle of the empty street. 

 

"Dance with me _____ah?" He asked, twirling you, to the imaginary music he had set up for you two. Taking his hand, you spun around and then clasped hands again, holding each other tightly, as you swayed from side to side. 

 

Looking into his eyes as you danced, it felt like nothing could bring the both of you down. Letting go of you for a moment, he walked over to the car and the stereo, playing Secret's "Melo Movie" as you smiled, feeling like you were  both time traveling, to a simpler time in life, where people dressed more modestly, and had more poise and manners.

 

"Oppa, does this mean you're giving me you're pin?" You joked, as he returned to you, holding your right hand, and placing your left hand on his shoulder, as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

 

"You already have my heart." He said cheesily, as you whacked him on the shoulder, though you know he meant it sincerely. You pretended to shudder, as he pouted a bit. You pinched his cheek, smiling widely, as he grinned.

 

The sprinklers suddenly went on in your front lawn, and you knew it was a signal for you to go inside. Sighing, you let go of him, and gave him a quick peck on the lips, as he handed you a small note from his pocket.

 

"Read it when you get inside" He said, smiling as you squeezed his hand, skipping inside your house quietly.

 

He got into his car, lowering the music, and quietly driving out of your neighborhood.

 

-

 

Going up the stairs carefully, you walked into your room, shutting the door behind you softly.

 

Jumping down onto your bed happily you unfolded the letter, as you lay on your stomach, turning on the lamp on your nightstand. It was a small letter, written on ecru colored stationery paper, and you could smell the faint scent of your boyfriend's cologne. You smiled even wider, shaking your head.

 

Usually girls would spray their perfume, and your boyfriend had sprayed some of his cologne.

 

You took the time to read each letter, hearing his voice run over the words smoothly, and softly, as if he were right next to you reading them aloud.

 

_____________ ah,

You know how special you are to me don't you? Each morning I wake up, my first thought is always you. Happy that you're the biggest part of my life, and that you're by my side. I see your face, your smile, and your tinkling laughter that makes my heart thump faster. You've made me the guy that I am today, pushing me out of the darkness, and spreading your light and your warmth on me. With every moment that I'm with you, whether we're buying groceries for our families together, walking by the lake, playing videogames, or just lying around, staring up at the sky, or at the ceiling, I thank God each day that he blessed me with you.  Your unending love for Him, for your family, your friends, and me. You are more than I could ever deserve, and I love you with all my being. You are my light, my sun, you are my everything.

Love, ________________

 

~

With each and every word you read, your heart softened a thousand times over, and your eyes grew moist with happy tears. How could anyone manage to have such sweet words without being overly cliche? You knew the type of guy that he was and that everything he told you, he said with his whole heart. You fell asleep, happily, holding the letter in your hands.

 

The next morning, you rushed out of your house, as soon as you heard his car honk, and threw yourself into his arms, embracing him tightly. He smiled back widely, as you pulled away a bit, feeling all the love that you had, and smiled. "You're my everything too oppa." You told him, pulling your face closer to his, as he smiled back, as your lips met softly, the birds chirping in the distance, not unlike your fluttering hearts.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.