Hated The Zoo, Until I Met You- YouxChansung(2pm) Part 1~UPDATED!

Until I Met You ~a YouxKpop artist story~HIATUS

.

 

"I'm not going in there you're crazy!" You stuttered to your best friend, as she dragged you through the zoo's entrance doors.

 

Just hearing the screaming and squacking of all the animals was giving you the shivers. 

 

"Lee _________, you're twenty two years old. Stop being so ridiculous!" Your best friend scolded you, as she continued to drag you through the zoo's entrance doors, causing a few onlooking spectators to look at the two of you oddly.

 

Face flushing slightly, you sighed. It was no use trying to fight off your friend, so you relented, and slowly walked into the zoo. After seeing that you weren't struggling anymore, she loosened her grip on you, slightly, but didn't release you, knowing that you might try to run off. 

 

The two of you walked past the parrots exhibit, and the panda habitat, which you smiled hesitantly at the cute fluffy animals, but still walked past without nearing any of the cages.

 

Your friend shook her head, and continued to lead you to the monkey exhibit area. "Tell me why we're doing this again?" You asked, grimacing. She looked back at you pointedly.

 

"Because you dragged me on a rollercoaster, which I had to be tossed onto like a sack of potatoes, but I ended up liking it. So it's your turn. I know you can do this. We won't go to any of the scary animals." She tried to assure you.

 

As you neared the monkey exhibit the screeching noises became louder, and you started to cover your right ear with your free hand. Suddenly you felt her grip on your arm loosen completely, and you glanced her way to see her gaping at something. Or to be more specific someone.

 

Towards the side of the exhibit, a guy with coppery red hair, with prominent facial features and a tall frame, was dressed in jeans, a blue polo shirt, and a worker's name tag, was carrying a baby monkey in his arms, while talking to a group of people.

 

"Now that is something." Your friend remarked, practically drooling. He was handsome, to be sure, and looked to be around you and your friend's age. But her behavior was making you a bit embarassed.

 

You whacked her on the arm, as she turned to you suddenly, wincing and rubbing where you had hit her. "Ow. What?" She asked, slightly annoyed. 

 

"Kim Bora. We're in a zoo. Not a Chip n Dale's." You told her firmly, as she flushed crimson, stopping herself from blatantly staring at the young man.

 

At this, the guy himself, and a few of the people listening to his lecture, turned to look at the two of you. Now you both flushed slightly.

 

The guy looked amused, but went back to his lecture, directing the people back to what he was saying. "As I was saying, there are about 260 known living species of monkeys. This little guy with me right here, we call him Mack, is a Macaque, native to Southeast Asia." He explained, raising the tiny monkeys hand to wave to the group of people.

 

"Even his voice is y." Bora loudly whispered to you, and you clamped a hand over to keep people from turning around again.

 

She pulled away from your grasp, frowning slightly. But from the way she started tapping her foot against the ground, you knew she was eager to talk to this guy.

 

"Now the call for certain monkeys varies. For example, one particular call is the warning call. OOH AHH OOH AHHH" The young man imitated a monkey call, erupting good humored laughter from the crowd.

 

You stifled a laugh, as you knew Bora's expression was changing. If there was one thing that was a "deal breaker" for her, it was guys who didn't care about keeping suave appearances and decorum.

 

"Well, that was that." She said quickly, pretending she hadn't been gawkwing over him. Shaking your head, you linked your arm in hers, and moved closer to the crowd, that was listening to the guy.

 

As you approached the guy noticed you two, and smiled, holding your gaze for a moment, and then looked back at the rest of the crowd.

 

You read his name tag, which read "Hi, I'm Chansung." 

 

Leaning back on your heels a bit, you relaxed slightly, as Bora looked around for any male eye candy to set her eyes on.

 

------------------------------

Isabel Santos Copyright 2012.

All rights reserved.