Unexpected photos...

Beautiful life!

In the beautiful cafe shop, there was a tall, handsome guy. It looked like he was waiting for someone, his round eyes kept wandering outside the window. At that moment, a pretty girl came in, she went straight to the table the handsome guy was sitting. 

-Hey, Chanyeol oppa!

She smiled, showing her white teeth. Her long and wavy hair looked a lot like a honey waterfall under the sunshine. The girl's skin was pale and her eyes was twinkling like a star, looked into other's eyes lovingly. She has a perfect body, a beautiful face, she is the one in every guys' dream. 

-Ah..hey...Sooo...Joohyun is there anything you want to tell me?

-Nothing! Just wanna go outside the campus on a nice day like this and drink some coffee with you.

-Well yeah ... but we shouldn't_

When ChanYeol was about to finish his sentence, a young waiter came and asked them what they want. The latter was short and has big, ground eyes with a heart-shape lips, his name tag shining the word "Kyeong Su"

-Umh....one Americano please. Thank you Kyungsoo oppa!

KyungSoo turned to Chanyeol, tilted his head and stared at him with his owl eyes, making Chanyeol gulped.

-Water, i'll drink water. Thank you

-Okay, i'll be right back.

Kyungsoo wrote down the orders onto his note, smiled at Joohyun and left. While waiting for Kyungsoo to come back, Chanyeol and Joohyun chatted about some random things, but mostly the girl talked and the other listened. Chanyeol was not a quite type, not at all, but he just didn't know what to say to Joohyun, or girls to be exact, so he always choose to stay silent in front of them. Joohyun was very excitedly about some new students. She told ChanYeol a lot about a boy who has black hair, panda eyes and very tall. ChanYeol just smiled at her. He truly felt happy for her, and relieved at the same time. He thought that Joohyun finally got over his rejection with her love. He thought that their relationship was finally went back to normal - friend.

-Here are your drinks, enjoy! 

Kyungsoo came back with Joohyun's americano and Chanyeol's water, left again. Right after the shorter disappeared behind the counter, Chanyeol's phone vibrated, he got a message

From: Owl Eyes Hyung

What are you doing here with her? I thought you guys were done talking. Did she bother you? Does Baekhyun know? 

ChanYeol looked up to Joohyun, who was happily drinking her americano.

From: Creepy Dongsaeng

Don't worry hyung, she doesn't bother me. We are normal now, like friends. And it's seems like she already like someone else.

Kyungsoo sighed, he still didn't have a good feeling about that. He looked at Chanyeol and Joohyun one more time before turning off his phone and went back to work. Suddenly Joohyun's phone rang, she took out her phone, she got a message too. Joohyun was smiling till she read her message, her smile disappears. A tear slipped out of her eye. It made Chanyeol really surprise

-Wh...What happened? Joohyun? 

          Joohyun didn't talk, she suddenly pulled Chanyeol into a tight hug, and started crying out loud. Chanyeol didn't know what happened so he just awkwardly patted her back, hoping that no one he knows saw them like this.  After a few minutes, JooHyun calmed down finally let go.

-I'm so sorry Chaneol oppa, you must have been really shocked. But i just can't help it, i'm sorry...

-No no, it's okay. But... what happened?

Joohyun gave Chanyeol her phone. There was a photo of two boys in the middle and some more people behind that Chanyeol coundn't see them clearly. 

-The boy i told you about is the taller one in the photo, it's seems like he was ..... kissing someone.

Joohyun said, wiped off her tears. Two boys in the photo, looked like the shorter one pulled the taller down to kiss him. No wonder Joohyun cried, she must be really likes the taller boy. Chanyeol felt so sorry for her, but then suddenly something caught his eyes: the shorter boy was wearing a white sweater with red lines on the upper half. That sweater looked exactly like his - the one he had gave Baekhyun to wear yesterday afternoon when he went to shopping with Luhan. Joohyun looked at Chanyeol again and sobbed.

-My friend said that she took this photo yesterday afternoon, outside Luhan oppa and Lay oppa's room. I guess those boy must be their friends.

ChanYeol immediately stood up. He wanted to meet Baekhyun, he wanted to make sure that everthing he just had seen and heard was just coincidences. He needed to.

-I..I..I'm sorry. I gotta go now.

He gave back to Joohyun her phone then rushed out of the shop, not forgot to pay for the drinks. The girl waited until Chanyeol was away, out of her sight before she grabbed her phone and dialed.

[-Joohyun! Did he noticed it? ]

-Yeah! I think he realized it was Baekhyun and misunderstood that he was kissing that boy.

[-Great, i also took some photos, just like we've planned. Sooner or later, Chanyeol oppa will be yours and Baekhyunie oppa will be mine! We just need to separate them.]

-Ha! I know. Chanyeol oppa even thinks that i actually like the Chinese new boy. My acting skill is so good, think i should become an actress. Oh, and you can become a paparazzi! Anyway, cross the street and come here, i wanna see those photos, and then we will go shopping ~

Joohyun talked engrossed with her friend, didn't know that from a far, Kyungsoo was watching her doubtfully. He knew there must be something.


ChanYeol's T-shirt

          This is the sweater i was talking about

cr: tumblr