Chap 2

Become a part of one's life

 

“Bang!!!”

You suddenly woke up from a loud noise. You opened your eyes. Everything was still a blur. You rubbed your eyes and opened them again. This time you saw something. No, it was actually someone. A guy.

 He was moving fast, holding a bunch of things. It seemed that he was  just grabbing everything that caught his eyes. Why there was a guy in your room running around, taking your stuff? You was wondering and slowly closing your eyes again, still felt so sleepy. It was never easy for you to wake up in the morning.

“Where’s the English book?”

He came to your bed and lifted up all the pillows and animal stuff.

“There it is!” –He quickly put it in your bag.

“How can you’re still sleeping? Yah ________-ah wake up!!!” –He pulled down your blanket –“Wake up now or you’ll be late for school today!”

You pulled it up and curled up yourself in –“Just 5 minutes!” –You tiredly said.

“Wake up!!!!” –He pinched your cheeks.

“Stop that!!! It hurts!!!”

He pretended that he didn’t hear what you said and even pinched harder.

 “I said stop!” –You struggled to get your cheeks out of his hands –“Yah Nam Woohyun!!! Where the hell are you from?” –You yelled.

“The same country that you’re living!” –Woohyun laughed delightedly.

“Aizzz so annoying!!!” –You mumbled, rubbing the back of your head.

“I got all the things already. I’ll be waiting outside!” –He said then walked out of your room with your bag.

You had done preparing and got out of the house, saw that Woohyun was already there waiting for you on his bike.

“Get on!”

“Look at me!”

“What? I am!” –He said, trying to look at another direction.

“Yah!” –You forced him to face you.

“Don’t touch my face!” –He got out of your hands –“I’m know I’m handsome but you’re acting weird!”

“You’re the one that is weird! What’s with the bruise on the side of your mouth?”

“No there’s not!”

“There obviously is!!!”

“It’s nothing! Get on!”

“Not until you tell me what happened!”

“Geeeeeez!” –He rubbed his the back of his head –“It’s just that..........You said that you won’t see me again if I don’t quit the gang...........So I did.............and Dongwoo beat me up............Now get on! We’re late for school!” –Woohyun demanded.

“Aigoo, how many times did I tell you that you shouldn’t hang out with them? You just don’t stop making your mom worry, do you?”

 

You walked through a bunch of noisy guys sitting randomly on the tables to your seat. Woohyun was after you. The  noise suddenly turned into silence. You looked up to see the teacher coming.

“Yah!” –Woohyun lightly tapped your back –“Your bag!”

“Oh!” –You took it from him.

The teacher started speaking. You were too busy to get things out of your bag so you didn’t pay attention to what he said, but you thought you heard something about transfer student. Great, one more student in an already crowded class! But it wasn’t  your business anyway.....

 “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Sungyeol, a new transfer student! I’m still new to this school so please help me out!”

Wait a minute, did he just say he was Lee Sungyeol? You wondered if you misheard it and startle when you saw the new student was actually the guy that you just met yesterday.

“That’s your seat!” –The teacher pointed at the empty seat next to you –“Next to Jung_______!”

Sungyeol walked to his new seat and giggled when he saw the surprise on your face.

“Annyeong _______!” –Sungyeol sat down, looking at you with his bright smile.

“Annyeong!” –You awkwardly replied him.

“So let’s continue our previous lesson about the world’s history!” -The teacher started the lesson.

“What a small world!” –You mumbled to yourself

 

“Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong!” –The bell rang notifying that the class had ended.

“So we’ll stop here today! Remember to do the homework!”

“Ne!” -Everyone replied in chorus.

As soon as he walked out then the class was chaotic. Breaktime.

“Did you finish your math homework?”

“Not yet.”

“We have to hand in it today! You’ll get punised if you don’t!”

“Who cares? I get it all the time!”

“You mischievous Woohyun!” –You messed up his hair.

“Yah yah yah, you know how much time did it take to make my hair look cool like this?” –Woohyun gruntted, fixing his hair.

“What is the meaning of looking good when you have absolutely nothing in your brain?”

“And you have? Like something in yours?”

“At least my rank is higher than you!”

“Not that high actually!”

“Don’t come to my house to eat anymore!”

“But wae???”

“Are you homeless or something? Eat at your house!”

“I don't want to!”

“Then I’ll lock the door up!”

“Your mom will let me in anyway!” –Woohyun pouted at you.

“_____­__!”

 

 

End chap 2.