Chap 3

Become a part of one's life

 

“_________!”

“Huh?” –You answered to Sungyeol’s call.

“Did I interupt you two?”

“Yes!”

“Yah!” –You hit Woohyun’s head- “What’s wrong?”

“Hmm.......” –Sungyeol spoke with a halt and put a milk bottle on the desk –“Just want to give you this.”

 “Where’s mine?” –Woohyun asked.

“At the cafeteria, go get it yourself!” –Sungyeol looked at Woohyun challenging.

You giggled hearing Sungyeol, which made Woohyun even more annoyed.

“Yah do you want to........”

“Calm down Woohyun! He was just kidding!”

“Yes, I was! Why so serious?”

“Geeeeez!” –Woohyun opened the bottle and drank it.

“Yah!!! It’s ________’s, not yours!”

“What? You’re mad?” –Woohyun stared at Sungyeol with a smirk, the upper part of his mouth was covered with a milk mustache.

“Do not care about him! Thanks Sungyeol-ah, for the milk, you don’t have to do that!”

“Ah, it’s nothing! You can consider it as my thanks for yesterday!”

“I will!” –You replied him with a smile.

“Stop that, you two! I’m getting goose bumps all over my body!”

“And you’d better buy me another bottle later!”

“For what? You don’t like milk anyway! You should thank me, for drinking it for you, because later you’ll just make me dr..........”

“Yah!” –You covered Woohyun’s mouth –“He has sense of humor haha!” “Hmmm ______-ah, I don’t know if I could catch up to the lessons yet so would you mind if I ask for your help sometimes?”

“Of course, we’re classmates, and I’m not that good at studying actually!”

“Hahah, you just say it!”

“No, she means it!”

“NAM WOOHYUN!!!!”

 

 

“_________-ah! Wait for me!”

You turned around to see that Sungyeol was running toward you.

“My house is on the way to yours so I wonder if we can go together?”

“Sungyeol-ah, that sounds great but I……..”

“She’s going with me!”

“Ah Woohyun……..” –Sungyeol saw him leading a bike next to you –“So your houses are near each other?”

“Next-door if you ask!”

“I see………”

“Sorry Sungyeol-ah!”

“It’s okay! Let’s meet tomorrow then! Annyeong~”

“Annyeong~” –You said, then continued your way to the gate with Woohyun. Just for a few seconds, then you looked back. Sungyeol saw it and waved his hand cheerfully at you with his bright smile. You smiled back at him without knowing that Woohyun was being obviously unpleasant at the sight.

“That kid seems to like you!”

“Aniya, he’s just being nice!”

“You seem to like him too!”

“What are you saying?” –You looked at Woohyun who was staring at you annoyingly –“Are you jealous?”

“Nonsense!”

“Then what?”

“I hope that he really has some interest in you, so he could take you away from me, so I can finally find myself a girlfriend!”

“You said like I was a burden to you!”

“You’re not?”

You tried to walk faster than Woohyun, growing the gap between you two, left him behind. Woohyun knew that you were mad at his saying so he managed to catch up with you and as soon as he did, he put his arm around your shoulder, pulled you closer to him.

“You’re mad?”

You did’t get his arm off but didn’t answer him either.

 “I haven’t finished yet! You’re my burden, but a beautiful one!”

Woohyun chuckled as he saw a smile that started to appear on your face but you tried to hold it back.

“You’re that happy? I’m just joking!”

“That’s it! I have absolutely nothing else to talk to you from now!”

“Aigoo, how about I buy you some tobokki?”

“Woohyun-ah!” –You smiled at him –“You know I can never be mad at you for long!”

“________-ah!” –He smiled back to you –“And you just love tobokki!”

 

End chap 3.