No Longer That Innocent & Naive Girl

One Day You'll Realise That I Exist...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Chapter is up !!  Happy Reading (^_^)

************************************************************************************************************************************************

It didn’t take So Eun long to get packed up along with her brother whose following her throughout her trip as they had booked a long leave from their current job as CEOs. So Eun dad took over the company for the time being until they come back from their trip.So

So Eun's Older Brother --->          <--- So Eun's Second Older Brother 

 

Within a week of notifying her friends and packing for her trip So Eun and her brother is ready to take off to Canada. The place that So Eun had always long to go, as it use to be the place that she wished she could go with Jaejoong, however it’s only So Eun now...

For the first couple months and year, it was unbearable for both So Eun and her brother as she was still living in the shadow of her past and as for her brother they were worried sick about So Eun, but she had never told them once what had happened to her and it was only from Dara did they know about So Eun troubles.

They wanted to help her but they know better than to interfere into situations like that.

The second Autumn finally came by and that was when So Eun had decided to leave behind the shadow that she has always been living in.

So Eun being a young girl at the time went back to college and continued her studies, promising to her family that she would return after she had finished her design course. As she truly misses her family and she is so thankful at how considerate they were to her.

For the Five years that So Eun stayed in Canada she had met some good friends and not to mention Dara and her brother constantly taking breaks to visit her in Canada.

It was time that So Eun had to return to Korea, it took her five years to finally leave the shadow of her bad past and she had promise herself that she would never get into that shadow again, and that meant that she would not fall for anyone so easily anymore. Especially those who tried to woo her with their sweet promises, she had enough, too much that it sometimes make her feel sick to even think back to how she easily fell for Jaejoong just because of his sweet-for-nothing promise. It’s all empty promises, just like So Eun have been telling herself for the past years. For So Eun once was enough to shatter her fragile heart and after putting back the pieces of her heart, So Eun realise that the scar will always be there and that only time can mend the pieces of her heart, and that is exactly what she’s doing. So Eun told herself that rather than forgetting her past it was time for her to accept her past and move on cause time doesn’t stop for anyone and So Eun included.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter