Meeting the Best Absolute Perfect... DEMON PRINCES?

Hajima [ComingSOON]

MeetingtheBestAbsolutePerfect... 3 DEMONPRINCES?



 

Once Sangmi was done selttling in, she and Jiyeon went out to buy groceries at the grocery store nearby. As she and Jiyeon arrived in the grocery store, she quickly took a basket and turned to Jiyeon before saying with a bright smile, "Wait.. unnie why don't you just wait for me here? I'll go, pick and buy instead!"

Jiyeon blinked before nodding with a small chuckle, "Alright, be careful hm? I'll just go roam around outside for a bit .." she said before going out after giving her wallet to Sangmi.

 

Sangmi hummed as she walked around the grocery, she finally stopped by the vegetables and fruits section and started picking out some letuces, onions, garlics, tomatoes, apples, grapes ad other things. She puffed her cheeks as she realized it wouldn't all fit in the basket so she quickly went and took a cart instead and placed the things in there.

She then started walking around and arrived at the 'sweets' section. Sangmi beamed seeing chocolates, she started picking out Pepero/Pocky sticks, gummy bears and a pack of Kisses. She passed by the icecream section and thought for a while on what to get knowing that her Jiyeon unnie often talks about 'icecreams' when they were in heaven. She finally then chose a vanilla flavored one and started heading back to the counter, until someone.. wait not 'someONE', they were three guys that she bumped into.

 

She looked up at the guys and bowed 3 times, "Mianhae.." she apologized as she looked back up with puppy eyes, until she met the others eyes.

She froze.

'The Demon Princes..' she thought as she quickly looked around before looking back up at the three who stared at her. Sangmi took a step back as she saw the/two/ boys smirked.

 

"Well well.. So it was true that we heard from 'father' that the Heavens sent an 'guardian' angel?" one asked as Sangmi bit her lip.

The other guy with a blank face, that wasn't smirking just rolled his eyes. "Youngjae stop messing around we need to go back quickly." he said in a satoori accent as he glanced at the time.

The one that was called Youngjae shrugged as he looked at Sangmi from head to toe before looking back at her face, "Can't we stay around for a bit and chat with our 'guardian'?" he stated, only having Sangmi to finally speak up to them. "I'm NOT your guardian angel.." she said as she looked at them sternly. "Don't care~" the last guy finally sang with a nod, the guy with satoori accent just facedpalmed himself before walking off at the two.

Sangmi glanced at him before looking back at the two infront of her. "Where are the others? I thought there were six of you guys.." she mumbled silently but the other guy just chuckled as he heard. "In the dorm."

"Yah Jongup, don't give out our location to the 'enemy'." Youngjae grinned. Sangmi's mouth fell agape as she glared slightly at Youngjae, "I'm not your enemy, Youngjae-sshi." Sangmi said


to be continued...