Annoying Youngjae

Hajima [ComingSOON]

Flashback [Meeting the Best Absolute ... Demon Princes?]

Sangmi's mouth fell agape as she glared slightly at Youngjae, "I'm not your enemy, Youngjae-sshi." Sangmi said.



    Annoying Youngjae    

 

"Oh? Did I say 'enemy'?" Youngjae smirked more as he added, "Well 'sorry' about that~"
Sangmi just frowned, Jongup then nudged Youngjae causing him to turn his attention back at the younger.
"
You know, Daehyun hyung is right.. We need to get back. Quick." He exclaimed as he emphasized the last words, and so Youngjae took a look at the time. "Aw~ the angel kept us 'companied' too much.. tssk tssk.. bad." he said. But Sangmi just stared at him.

"Okay.. let's go now Jonguppie~" Youngjae sang as they went to the counter not even bothering to look back at her.

"That Youngjae guy is annoying.." Sangmi blew a rasberry as the two were far away from her sight, shaking her head, she went back to checking if she got the things she needed correctly, and with that she proceeded to go to the counter to pay.

 

After 6 minutes...

 

Jiyeon was just walking back to the grocery, after taking a very long walk around, just in time to see Sangmi walking out of the grocery with the bags. "Had 'fun' shopping?" Jiyeon joked, and to her surprise.. Sangmi pouted as she shook her head.

"I met them.." she grumbled. "Them? Who--THE DEMON PRINCES?!" Jiyeon suddenly asked in shock as some other passers-by looked at her weirdly. "I mean.. tha-that movie with the Demon Princes were SOOOO... lame.." she immediately said in  a fast pace.

The others just shook their heads and went back to doing wht they were doing, and Sangmi just shook her head as well with a small amused smiled. "Well.. yeah. Them." she nodded. "And there was this annoying one! His.. name was.. Youngjae.." she added as she pouted again.

"What do you expect them to be? Nice? Gentleman?" Jiyeon asked sacrastically as Sangmi just laughed. "Nevermind.. lets go ack home.." she stated as the both of them nodded and started walking back.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"ANNOYING YOUNGJAE! BAHAHAHAHAHA!" someones laughter boomed out-loud. And guess who it was? It was none other than the eldest of the demon princes; Yongguk.

Apparantly, the other three decided to go 'follow' the other three since they were starting to take too long..
Well.. that's in their POV though.. they were 'impatient' because they were starting to talk about food. and they were hungry.
Skipping.. They saw that Daehyun was already waiting outside and decided to approach him and ask where Youngjae and Jongup was and so he told them that they 'bumped' into their 'guardian angel' and wanted to have some 'fun'.

After a few minutes of them waiting, the other two came out and they all decided to hide somewhere to take a look at their 'guardian angel'.

 

Mini Flashback...

 

"Ppalli! she might come out now!" Himchan hissed as they all hid at a stall of dukbokki.. by sitting on the chairs and pretending to be customers as they kept glancing at the entrance of the grocery.

And as if on cue, Sangmi went out.

"That's her.." Jongup nodded, as the other boys except youngjae and daehyun [along with him ofcourse] ; 'oooh-ed~' and 'ahhh-ed~".

"She's pretty cute, righ---"

"And there was this annoying one! His.. name was.. Youngjae."

They all heard her say, and the others turned to Youngjae and started snickering silently and continued to listen to the conversation of the two angels, but it just happends that the two wanted to go home.

And once they were out of sight, the boys started laughing.

 

Back to Present..

 

"AISH! CUT IT OUT! I'M NOT ANNOYING! Yah! Jung Daehyun! Help!" Youngjae frowned as he snapped.

"Sorry Jae, but apparently.. that angel is right~" The others continued to laugh. Sighing in defeat, Youngjae slumped on his seat.

But then...

 

"IF YOU BOYS AREN'T GOING TO BUY ANYTHING. OFF YOU GO! You're all just being noisy!" the owner suddenly told them and the 6 ran off laughing.

Laughing because of the owners red face and the thought of Youngjae being annoying. Oh well. Sangmi WAS right anyways.


short chapter :)

been busy and stuff. hope you like it! ^^

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT please~
UPVOTING would be really appreciated as well :DD