Dorms and Houses

Hajima [ComingSOON]

 »    Dorms and Houses  « 

 

 

 


The 6 princes roamed around a bit more in the busy streets of Seoul, observing the mortals do their thing here and there.

"Wait. Yongguk yah." One called out as the guy named Yongguk spun his head to look at the other. "What?"

"If we're going to be here quite awhile.. Where will we be staying at?" The one that asked as he raised an eyebrow at Yongguk, the other 4 nodded.

"I don't know, do you wanna stay in the streets Kim Himchan?" Yongguk smirked. The one called Himchan who was the one who asked jawdropped. "SERIOUSLY BANG YONGGUK?!" he exclaimed causing the other 4 to burst into laughter as Yongguk just smirked.

"Maybe." Yongguk answered as Himchan facepalmed himself. "So..uh.. hyung seriously? Where will we stay?" another asked. "Don't know yet.. Wanna go look around to find a dorm or something for us to stay in?" Yongguk suggested as the others quickly nodded, especially Himchan.


Pouting, the angel was walking around looking around. The first thing that came to her mind after finding out she might take a long time to find the demon princes, was to find a place to stay. She sighed as she kicked a small stone.

"Aigoo~ I hope they prepared atleast a place for me to stay before sending me~" She whined as she ruffled her hair. The 'homeless' angel roamed around a bit more as she kept wishing in her head that the other head angels would've atleast found a place for her to stay in.

And just as she continued walking she passed by a rather 'very familiar' house. *Is it possible?* she blinked to herself. Well, most things and  places in their 'heaven' was just as the same as the mortals world, so it was sometimes possible that something from Heaven is in the Mortal's world as well and vise-versa.

She thought for awhile before walking to the front door and as she was going to knock a girl opened it.

Suprisingly, she gaped. "JIYEON UNNIE?!"
The Jiyeon girl, smiled at her. "As I predicted again, you'd find this place familiar and 'accidentally' meet me 'here'."

The angel pouted, "Were you sent to replace me?" she suddenly beamed. Jiyeon blinked as she laughed, "No silly, I'm here to provide you your new 'home'." Jiyeon explained. "Now get in Sangmi~ and I shall make you 'familiarize' yourself in" Jiyeon added with a wink as she pulled 'Sangmi' in.

"Familiarize? I've been in your place for 'A LOT' of times." Sangmi stated with a nod. Jiyeon just laughed. "Ofcourse I was just kidding, but seriously though there are some things 'changed' in 'my' house here in the mortals world." She explained.

Sangmi just blew a rasberry at her unnie and nodded as she followed her around.


"What were we supposed to be doing again? OH! yeah, find a place to stay.. NOT go around eating every single food in every single stand you see!" Himchan exclaimed causing some people look at him. The other 5 just shrugged as they continued eating their BBQs.

"Oh Kim Himchan, just shut your mouth will you?" The tallest rolled his eyes at Himchan, "Excuse ME, Choi Junhong, but as far as I can remember I AM older than YOU." Himchan gaped at the 'Junhong' kid.

Junhong smirked, "Are you talking about respect Kim Himchan? If so, do you remember when I even 'respected' you as a 'hyung' to me?" he remarked, making Yongguk snicker. "Yo, Himchan.. you just don't know how to have 'fun'.."

"Excuse me again?" Himchan glared as another said, "And you were supposed to be our 'commander' how are you so stupid and can't even control us?"

That snapped Himchan as he threw all the random things he can find at the area. Well? They stopped by the park to eat their oh-so-delicious-BBQs, so he ended up throwing rocks..leaves..twigs..etc.

Even with the anger Himchan showed, the others just laughed.
 


Author's Note

Chapter posted! Comment and subscribe :D

I hope you enjoy reading?! XD

short update yeah i know..

hmm.. and like i said COMMENTS AND NEW SUBBIES motivates me to write MORE.. so please do ;D

OH! AND NOTICED WHO SPEAKS IN WHO WHEN WE'RE IN B.A.P? NOTICE THE COLORS?

and i'm supposed to be doing a report ATM and i'm updating this .. and this isn't even supposed to be up yet XD