» P r o l o u g e «

Hajima [ComingSOON]

»       P r o l o u g e       «

 


Appearing on the busy streets of Seoul, were 6 guys. 6 blonde guys, wearing leather jackets over their black clothes and jeans along with simple shoes. They are the 6 princes from the Underworld. A smirk plastered on their faces. They looked around.

"So what are we going to do here again?" the tallest out of the six asked as he whistled at some 'pretty' and 'y' looking girls pass by him that made those girls giggle in delight.

"To have some fun." A deep voice answered as he was looking around, "And create some of these mortals life a living hell?" a guy with bangs covering his right eye added causing the other to chuckle. "Mhm, yeah and that too." the deep-voice answered.

* Our stay here would be MORE fun for sure *
The 6 of them thought as they saw a bright flash of light from the sky come down somewhere.


A bright flash of light descended down from the sky and a girl in a white dress that reaches down to her knee slightly pouting appeared in the park. "Eh~ Why'd they send me to look for t-those 'princes' ?" she asked herself as she looked around.

Her hair flowed along with the wind as she was scanning the place looking really lost and innocent.
She attracted a lot of attention as she walked down the sidewalk, both from boys to girls.

Girls looked at her with slight envy and amusement as they saw her almost looking 'perfect'.

While the boys were watching her with dreamy eyes as some boys who were with their girlfriends earned a hard hit/slap.