Only a Text Message Away (Yoochun's POV)

Micky Yoochun one-shots :D

Only a Text message away (Yoochun's POV)


page-divider-105.gif

 

“I can’t help it if I have a lot of schedules to attend! I don’t control what schedules I have!” I yell after Yeonhee as she strode off to the kitchen in a huff. I merely follow her to the kitchen, stopping by the doorway while the anger inside me started to boil.

“Ugh, I am so done with you, Yoochun. You don’t even bother to acknowledge my presence! A mere hello wold be nice, but no,” she exaggerates the word, leaning by the kitchen countertop, then messes up her hair as she says, “For the past month and a half, you’ve been ignoring me! I’ve tried to help you out because I know you’re tired from your schedules and I know you’re stressed. But you wouldn’t even let me touch you!”

She groans in anger then storms off again, pushing her shoulder to mine as she went back to the living room where our argument started just a few minutes ago. I turn around and follow after her again, not sure on what I should say to her.

“I’m tired of trying to make things work out for us.” Both of us stop just in the middle of our apartment’s living room. Her back is towards me while I stare at her. “I’m done...”

“Yeonhee…” I reach out and gently put my hand on her shoulder but she hurries to shrug my hand away and walk to our bedroom, locking the door behind her and leaving me outside.

“I’m moving out!” She yells then I hear shuffling noises inside followed by what sounds like a zip of a bag. Or most possibly a suitcase.

“You can’t just leave!” I yell, reaching for the knob and trying to twist it open.

I could hear her stop and yell, “Make me! Make me stay, Park Yoochun!” and for a few moments, I just stare at the door. My hand starts to lose its grip on the knob and multiple thoughts cloud in my mind. Is our relationship going to end like this? Maybe she is better off without a guy like me, always busy with schedules…

“Fine. Leave. I don’t care.” This is a lie and I try to sound serious but my acting skills didn’t kick in but instead, my voice has a hint of regret. Before saying anything else, I walk away; back to the living room to think.

She deserves someone better.

-----

1)I stayed in the living room for as long as I could, staring at anything on television or simply thinking. When I am sure that it is late enough, I switch off every light in our apartment then pad down to our shared bedroom, thanking the heavens for having thought of getting a spare key to the bedroom in case of anything.

For a moment, I stand facing the closed door then reach in my pockets for the spare keys, slipping it into the lock and twisting the knob open with precaution.

Inside, it is dark. There is no light except from the moon and stars, softly glowing from outside the window. I turn my gaze to our shared bed and see a little lump on Yeonhee’s side.

I sigh to myself softly then make my way around the room, placing my keys and phone on my bedside table and getting a fresh towel from a bottom drawer in our large walk-in wardrobe. I stop midway to the bathroom then stare at her sleeping face but I know for sure that she is still awake.

I make my way to the bathroom just a little far across from where Yeonhee is and switch on the light, quickly closing the door behind me so as not to disturb her. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower then dry myself with a towel, wrapping it around my waist and padding out the bathroom and to the wardrobe again.

Glancing to the side, I can see a section from Yeonhee’s side of the wardrobe empty while I change into my night clothes. I walk to my side of the bed and carefully and quietly lie down, my back facing Yeonhee’s.

I listen to my own breathing while we both lie silent.

I shift about and reach over for my phone on my nightstand, my fingers making a soft knock on the hard wood. I unlock my blackberry then start to type a message.

To: My Yeonnie <3
I have a feeling you’re awake but I just want to make sure.. You don’t have to reply back to me.

Pressing the send button, I wait while staring on the wall just across from me to see any sign of light coming from her side of the room. I hear her phone vibrate a second later but she does nothing for a few minutes. I hear her shift her weight slightly and retrieve her phone from her nightstand. A small light illuminated from her side then soon after, a reply came back to me.

From: My Yeonnie <3
Neh… I’m still awake… I see that you are, too

I bite my lip then quickly tap away on my keypad.

To: My Yeonnie <3
Yeah.. Can’t sleep…
How are you feeling?

 

From: My Yeonnie <3
I don’t know…

 

To: My Yeonnie <3
I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you this way…

Yeonhee didn’t send back anything for a little while then I start to type again…

To: My Yeonnie <3
I’ve been a bad lover to you, I know that. I’m sorry I ignored you. I don’t know what came over me… I did a mistake and I realize that. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I’m so sorry… I’m just so stressed these past month and so. I hate it so much because I have absolutely no quality time with you anymore. And I made it worse with my stupidity..

 

From: My Yeonnie <3
Who said you’re stupid? No one is stupid.

 

To: My Yeonnie <3
Hmm… But really, I’m so sorry that you felt so lonely… Please don’t leave me. That’s the last thing I ever want.

I stare at the message then add in another sentence.

To: My Yeonnie <3
Hmm… But really, I’m so sorry that you felt so lonely… Please don’t leave me. That’s the last thing I ever want. I don’t want it at all, to be honest. Please stay, my love…

 

From: My Yeonnie <3
I’m not going anywhere, silly. I don’t have anywhere to go anyway.

Inside, I sigh in relief at this message then smile a little. But a little part of me is still regretting how I treated her for the past days. I glance at the clock on the top of my blackberry’s screen then start to type a reply back to Yeonhee.

To: My Yeonnie <3
Go to sleep. You need it.
I love you~

I hear Yeonhee shuffle a little at her side, her phone softly making a thump as she set it down on her bedside table. The bedframe squeaks a little then I hear her softly whisper, “I love you, too, Chunnie.”

I smile to myself then put away my phone on my bedside table, the bed creaking once again while I roll to my other side and adjust to a comfortable position. I snake my arms around her small waist and pull her closer to me, taking in her scent on her neck. I pull her even closer to me and she relaxes.

“I love you, baby. Sweet dreams.” I say to her, my eyes fluttering to a close and falling into a deep sleep.

page-divider-105.gif

 

Author's Notes; Hi guys! Alas, here is Yoochun's POV! I'm sorry if it's crap OTL Let me know if I should do this POV thing more often by telling me in the comments! ^^ Don't forget to subscribe!

» layout credit