Only a Text Message Away (Yeonhee's POV)

Micky Yoochun one-shots :D

Only a Text message away (Yeonhee's POV)


page-divider-105.gif

 

“I can’t help it if I have a lot of schedules to attend! I don’t control what schedules I have!” Yoochun yells after me as I storm to the kitchen.

“Ugh, I am so done with you, Yoochun. You don’t even bother to acknowledge my presence! A mere hello would be nice, but no. For the past month and a half, you’ve been ignoring me!” I yell back at him, ruffling my hair as I lean by the kitchen counter top. “I’ve tried to help you out because I know you’re tired from your schedules and I know you’re stressed. But you wouldn’t even let me touch you!”

I let out a groan and storm off again, past where he is at the kitchen doorway. “I’m tired of trying to make things work out for us. I’m done…” I stop in the middle of our living room and stand there with my back to him, tears starting to form in my eyes.

“Yeonhee…” He puts his hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off and walk off to the bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

“I’m moving out!” I yell while I reach for my large pink suitcase under our bed. I zip it open with one quick swipe and start stuffing my clothes and anything worth of value to me into the case.

“You can’t just leave!” Yoochun yells from the other side of the door, trying his best to twist the knob and open the door.

“Make me!” I throw more of my clothes inside the suitcase in anger, tears streaming from my eyes and down my cheeks. “Make me stay, Park Yoochun!” I add, staring at the door, expecting him to open it somehow. But nothing happens. For a few minutes, there is nothing but silence between us.

“Fine. Leave. I don’t care.” His voice sounded stern but there is a hint of regret. Is it regret? I’m not too sure anymore. Then I hear footsteps walking away from the other end. My brows furrow in rage once again then I proceed to throw more of my belongings in my suitcase. I am so angry, so angry at him.

But my eyes will not stop flowing tears of sadness.

-----

I lay on my side on the queen-sized bed in the dark bedroom that is only lit by the moon from the window, the light blue covered warm comforter semi-hugging me up to my waist. My eyes have run out of tears but if I could, I would still be crying at this very moment. My hands are brought up to my lips and my breathing has gone back to normal after a brief moment of crying.

What has become of us, Yoochun? What’s happening…

I hear the soft click of the lock opening then the slight creaking sound of the door opening and closing. I quickly close my eyes and pretend that I am asleep. But Yoochun knew me well enough that I am still awake.

I hear his slippers softly padding through the room as he does whatever he wants, strangely stopping midway his business before padding around again. He then disappears into the master bathroom just a little far across from me, the sudden switch of the light blinding my already lidded eyes until he closes the door in the next second to block the light from my eyes.

After a few minutes, he returns then proceeds to the wardrobe, the ruffling sounds of clothes indicating that he is dressing into his sleep wear. Then the mattress behind me sinks as he sits and lies down on his side of our bed. I am not entirely sure but I am certain his back is facing towards mine.

Both of us lie silent for a very long time.

Even so, both of us know the other is still awake.

The bed creaks a little as I hear him shift about and reach for something from his bedside table, slightly knocking the wood with his fingers. I see a faint light illuminating from his side. He probably took his phone.

A small moment later, my cellphone’s screen lights up and the device starts to vibrate. For a moment, I do nothing but stare at it then with caution, I retrieve it from the table.

The screen lights up again with the tap of my thumb on the keypad. A small window with the phrase “1 new message!” in the screen stares back at me, the little envelope flashing on and off right next to the phrase. I check the message and bite my lip as I read it.

From: Chunniebear
I have a feeling you’re awake but I just want to make sure.. You don’t have to reply back to me.

I read the message again and again, contemplating whether I should reply back. Before I will change my mind again, I press the reply button and start to type.

To: Chunniebear
Neh… I’m still awake… I see that you are, too

I punch the send button then wait, Yoochun’s phone chiming a soft bell chime after a few seconds. I hear him tapping away on his keypad then my phone vibrates again a little while after.

From: Chunniebear
Yeah.. Can’t sleep…
How are you feeling?

 

To: Chunniebear
I don’t know…

 

From: Chunniebear
I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you this way…

I stare back at the screen again, not sure how to answer this. Yoochun starts to type onto his keypad again without me having to reply to his recent message to me.

From: Chunniebear
I’ve been a bad lover to you, I know that. I’m sorry I ignored you. I don’t know what came over me…
I did a mistake and I realize that. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. I’m so sorry… I’m just so stressed these past month and so. I hate it so much because I have absolutely no quality time with you anymore. And I made it worse with my stupidity..

 

To: Chunniebear
Who said you’re stupid? No one is stupid.

 

From: Chunniebear
Hmm… But really, I’m so sorry that you felt so lonely… Please don’t leave me. That’s the last thing I ever want. I don’t want it at all, to be honest. Please stay, my love…

 

To: Chunniebear
I’m not going anywhere, silly. I don’t have anywhere to go anyway.

We both stop texting then and let the quiet take our virtual conversation for a while. I don’t realize Yoochun typing until my phone lights up and vibrates.

From: Chunniebear
Go to sleep. You need it.
I love you~

I smile a little at the last sentence then keep my phone away back to its original spot on my bedside table. I pull the blankets up to my shoulders and shift to a comfortable position, the bedframe squeaking while I move. I close my eyes and take a long deep breath.

“I love you, too, Chunnie.” I mumble but loud enough for him to hear me then I snuggle and prepare myself for slumber.

I hear the soft thump of his phone onto his bedside table and the creak of the bed again. I then feel his arms slide around my waist and pull me close to him, his breath softly blowing onto my nape. His grip slowly tightens around my waist and I smile again, closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of his broad chest on my back as he breathes deep breaths.

“I love you, baby. Sweet dreams.” Is the last thing I hear from him before completely falling into a deep sleep.

page-divider-105.gif

 

Author's Notes; Hi guys! I decided to make this in Yeonhee's/my POV then Yoochun's POV will be in the next chapter ^^ I don't really know why I decided to do that but I think it'll be fun :D Plus, I can slowly learn to write in different people's perspective with different characteristics :P Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! ^o^

» layout credit