Chapter 3

Because of you...

Bekah POV 

"What to wear, what to wear?" I asked my self looking through my closet trying to decide what to wear when my phone rang. I answered it without looking at who called.

"Yoboseyo" I asked and heard the voice of the man I now despice.

"Bekah, do you have time today? I really want to explain what happend that day." Joon asked really kindly.

"I do, but, don't  think I'm going to waste it talking to you, seeing you, hearing your voice, basicly anything to do with you." I said coldly. After that I heard no response and was about to hang up until, he spoke up again.

"I'm sorry Bekah.." he said sincerly. 

"No matter how many times you say sorry it won't change anything!" I said scolding him "You kissed her. The fact you went out with her. How you lied about being single when we're "suppose" to be togehter. Will a five letter word solve all that and cure my heartache?" I asked on the verge of crying. I heard no response and hung up. I had already wasted 6 minutes on the phone, plus traffic and having to go buy the wine.......that'll be 30-35 minutes! Does that Jihyun really excpect me to be there by 15 minutes?

Hyomin POV

I drank all of that green substance. And showed it to Jihyun, she gave me an approving "thumbs up". I smiled and sat down next her and nudged her shoulder gaining her attention.

"Bwo" she asked.

"What happend last night" I asked.

"You don't remember" she asked sarcasticly. I shook my head inncoently.

"Aish, you got drunk. The bartender called me and showed me the three bottles of vodlka you emptied." after she said that I immediatly ran to her nearset bathroom and threw up. After i rinsed my mouth I took my seat and asked Jihyun to continue.

"So I took you ho-" she was interupted by the door opening. It was Min-young carrying a bag labeled "SUGAR", our cupcake bakery.

"HELLO" she said laying the cupcakes down on the coffee table. 

"Hey your 15 minutes late" Jihyun scolded Min-young.

"You gave me only 15 minutes to get dressed buy cupcakes and get hear. Oh including traffic." she said deffensivly.

"I didn't know we were getting together today?" I asked completely unaware of what's going on.

"Oh we didn't, but well now we do." Min-young said reassuringly.

"Why?" I asked. Min-young was just about to explain as the door opened to reveal Bekah.

"I'm here" she said raising both her hands, one holding a wine bottle.

"Who asked?" I said sarcasticly grabbing the wine form her hands, to have it stolen from my grip by Jihyun.

"Yah, this is for us" Jihyun gestured to her, Bekah and Min-young " You are having a hangover. No wine for you." I grabbed it back "Just one, this is my favorite" I begged pouting with puppy dog eyes.

"Aigoo" Jihyun whined "fine."

"So why are we eating cupcakes and drinking wine?" I asked the three of them raising my eyebrow, grabbing a cupcake from the box.

"Well, we're here to confront you about Mr. Shim Ch-" Bekah stopped herself not mentioning his name. There was silence in the entire room for about 5 seconds, just at the mention of his name.

"It's okay" I reassured them "It's been 1 whole year, I'm over it" I sat down remembering what happend vividly.

Flashback

"WOOOAAHH! WE'RE IN LAS VEGAS!" we (Jihyun, Bekah, Min-young and me) screamed through the sun-roof of our limo. 

"Calm down" Changmin urged me down back to my seat as Eunhyuk and Kisoep were urging Min-young and Jihyun down as well.

Yes we were in las vegas as a celebration of all 8 of us finaly graduating college and facing the real world. No more textbooks, no more cramming for tests! But there will be things we'll all miss like fratt parties and fun nights at our sorority house.

"I can't wait to go to the clubs!" Kiseop blurted high-fiving Changmin, Joon and Eunhyuk, earning a slap on the shoulder from Jihyun. Kiseop had always been the party animal, in high school college, basically ever since I knew him, and he sure wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"Yah, you guys better not forget you guys have girlfriends" Jihyun warned them. 

"Wae? Won't you guys be joining us" Eunhyuk asked placing his shoulder over Min-young. 

"Well, not tonight. We all decided to go shopping. So you guys can go out to the club and us girls will go out shopping." Min-young corrected her boyfriend.

"Changmin-ah, your dad was nice enough to give us suites and hook us up with this limo, what's the catch?" Joon asked suspiciously. It was true, Changmin's dad never had spoiled his son, only when there was a catch. Ever since his parents divorced they've never tried to buy his affection. His father only bought him stuff or did nice things when there were strings attatchted.

"What is the catch" I asked him. 

"Don't know yet. But he's probably gonna tell me tonight, right after we landed I got a text from his secratery. So I probably can't go clubbing tonight, he probably has some dirty job for me to do." he said depressed, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Yah.." Kiseop said displeased "So it's only Hyuk, Joon and me? Don't leave me with them" he jokingly pleaded to Changmin earning punches from Eunhyuk and Joon and laughter from everyone else. 

"Yah! Did you forget who were the two top players in college?" Joon asked, reffering to himself and Eunhyuk. "Us!" they exclaimed in unison, both pointing their thumbs towards eachother. Min-young rolled her eyes, yes Eunhyuk had also been a player. But he had never chaeted on Min-young, ever! As for Bekah and Joon, well that's another story.

"Aish" Joon rubbed the back of his head after Bekah slapped it. " I said WAS" he defended himself. We all continued our  conversations as well as marveled at the sights thtough the window.

"Oh, look we're here!" Jihyun looked out the window in awe. We stayed at the "Venetian", and yes Changmin's fatehr did get us rooms. Not to mention seperate. Changmin's father sure had something in store for him.....

"Waah" we all looked at were we would be staying for the next 2 weeks in awe. It was beautiful inside and out. There was a hotel mall, gondola rides, and the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas was located in the Venetain! It was the perfect vacation- I thought at the time. 

Once we checked in and got into our seperate rooms all next to each other, we gathered in me and Changmin's room and decided what to do first.

We all decided to visit Madame Tusauds first. 


Sorry for not updating! School had taken it's toll....and sorry for ending the chapter that way. I had this chapter saved under a draft for a long time, so I really wanted to post it! Either way I hope you enjoy it! COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!