Chapter 2

Because of you...

Jihyun POV

"Bwo?" I said shocked at what i heard.

"De, I'll be there" I said hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" an awaking Kiseop asked.

"Hyomin, she's at a bar. Drunk" I said getting dressed.

"Bwo? It's 2 a.m." he asked in disbeleif, Hyomin being a very heavy drinker, almost never got drunk.

"Yes, yes I know. But i gotta hurry. I don't have time to explain everything now. The bartender said she refuses to stop drinking" I said as I kissed him quickly on the cheek before grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

When i arrived at the practically deserted bar, i spotted Hyomin. She was just about to take another drink when i stopped her.

"What are you doing?" I asked as i tried to pry her off the stool.

"What does it look like I doing" she asked while taking another drink.

"There you are" the bartender said releived.

"Sorry i took so long. How many drinks has she had?" I asked, genuinly scared of what she might say.

"She emptied 3 bottles, this is her fourth."  she said in disbeleif Hyomin was such a hardcore drinker.

I finally got her but off that stool, but she was a hella heavier than i thought. Before I left I said goodbye to the bartender and thanked her for watching over Hyomin. She said goodbye aswell but also mentioned that Hyomin kept mumbling about some guy named Jungsoo. Then I remembered, today was when Park Jungsoo left Han Hyomin. 

The whole drive home was filled with groans and mumbles from Hyomin. But when we got home she fell silent when her body made contact with my sofa. She was fast asleep, just as Kiseop was when i went back to bed.

Hyomin POV

"Ugh" I grunted realising I was in Jihyun's apartment at 4 in the morning. I was sluggishly walking to her bathroom to freshen up, trying to remember what the hell I did last night to have ended up here. As I started to open the door a half awake Kiseop, barging in without even a knock, was pushing me out. That jerk! I really didn't have the energy to argue with him, so i left it at that. I headed back towards the sofa to continue my sleep.

No POV

"What? Hyomin drunk" Min-young said through her phone unbeleivingly.

"Well, she must've had a good reason" Bekah said taking a gulp of water "I mean you know, she never gets drunk"

"Yeah I know..But the bartender showed me the 3 bottles she emptied " Jihyun said " I think i know why she got drunk. She mu-"

"What? why?" MInyoung said interupting Jihyun with the utter most curiosty.

"Woah, Min calm yo " Bekah said and they all burst out laughing. "Hey are you sure Hyomin is still sleeping, you know she hates being left out of the conversation"

"Aish this girl, know she wakes up!" Jihyun complained, almost in a whisper walking in to her bedroom-bathroom "Okay so cupcakes and wine?" 

"Her favorites right?" Minyoung asked, sarcasticly.

"Be here by ten k?" Jihyun asked in a rushed voice.

"But it's already Nine Forty-fi-" Bekah complained but was interupted as Jihyun hung up, ending there three-way call.

Bekah POV

"But it's already Nine Forty-fi-" I complained.

"Yah! Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo!?" I put my phone. "I can't get wine and get dressed in 15 minutes.  Does that woman think I have superpowers?" I complained again. 

Min-young POV

"Yoboseyo?" I put my phone on my nightstand, realising Jihyun had rudely hung up. I went down to the kitchen to find Eunhyuk eating the last cupcake.

"Did you eat all of the cupcakes left from this morning?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Maybe..." he said looking down.

"Oppa!" I said frustrated at the fact that now, I'd have to go buy cupcakes.

"Mianhae" he said coming over to hug me "Why? Did you want some?"

"Ani..How many were left though..." I asked hugging him back.

"Five. Why, were you going to give some to your boyfriend" he aksed teasingly.

"Ne...But he ate them all already so..." I said hugging him tighter.

"Jongmal?" he chuckled. "But did you need them for something" he asked placing me on the counter.

"Mhm..But there weren't going to be enough any way." I explained the entire "Hyomin was drunk" situation to him. He to was shocked that she got drunk.

"Oh, I've already wasted 6 minutes explaining it to you-" I said getting off the counter.

"Wait, Waisted?" he asked trying to act shocked and hurt.

"You know what I mean.." I corrected rushing in his room to try and make a decent outfit out of the clothes I had at his house.

Hyomin POV

"Who are you talking to" I asked Jihyun suspiciously.

"No one, are you hearing things?" she told nervously, okay now i know somethings going on.

"What's that smell?" I asked with a disgusted face.

"It's called coffee" she said holding up her glass with a smile.

"Coffee? Coffee smells deleightful, not like a dumpster" I said going over the counter to grab a mug.

"No, no" Jihyun took the mug away from me "Coffee does smell deleightul, you're just suffering from a hangover" she said handing me a glass with a green substance in it. I stared at wondering what she wants me to do with it, cause I'm not drinking it.

"Drink it, I searched hangover remedies online" she said gestureing me to drink it. I was going to fake drinking it and throw it in the sink when she turned her back but, she wouldn't take her eyes off me. So I had to drink it forreal. It tasted as gross as it looked.