Chapter 4

School, The Battle Field of Love

***Leeteuk's POV***

Ouch...even though the doctors fixed up my leg and gave me pain meds, it still hurts and is really sore. That stupid demon dog! How am I supposed to audition for the track team like this... Ugh! The bill was more expensive than I originally thought it would be, good thing Donghae is the one paying for it. Speaking of Donghae, I passed by him in the hall earlier and tried to say hello, but he didn't notice me. He seemed distracted and very perplexed. I wonder what's wrong?...

Oh! There he is! I should go ask him....

"Yahh! Donghae-nim, What's wrong? You seem perplexed..."

Donghae stopped, looked up at me and blinked a few times as if he was trying to remember who I am or where he was. He must have been lost in thought.

"Oh, Leeteuk-shi, did you say something?

"Ne, what's wrong? You seem distracted. Have something on your mind?"

"Ani, 전 괜찮아요 (I'm okay). I just have a lot on my mind, that's all."

"Oh, really? I haven't noticed." I said with maybe a little too much sarcasm. Sheesh, this guy is pretty oblivious to just about everything I guess. He ignored me in the hall way and nearly ran over three kids. I wonder what he's so focused on.

"Yahh, seriously, what's on your mind? You nearly ran over three kids in the hallway and you completely walked right by me without noticing." I really need to tell him to pay for my bill, but that can wait. I'm curious about what has the infamous "Snake-Tounged Hyung" so distracted. Could it be a girl perhaps? Ooh-la-la, haha! It has to be a girl. Maybe one that finally turned him down, that wasn't swept away by his oh-so-charming personality, and oh-so-good-looking exterior.

"Aish! I'm trying to think! I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. And frankly, I don't know you well enough to tell you anything...I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to flip out on you, I'm just really focused on something important..." He said...wow, it must be something really important. I better not pry anymore. I'll just remind him of my hospital bill.

"Alright, alright! Just calm down. Forget I asked...Hey, I got my bill for the hospital. Here." I reached into my back pocket and took out the reciept. "Here's the reciept. Boy, I'm gld you're the one paying for it, not me. Thanks. Anyways, I'll catch you later then. Try not to walk into anyone from now on!" I turned away and started walking down the hall.

"Yahh! Why is the bill so high?! Yahh! Yahh!" I heard him yelling after me. I put in my earphones and pretended I couldn't hear anything. Haha, have a nice day, Mr. "Snake-Tounged Hyung".

I continued down the hall and turned the corner, then suddenly smack into someone. Ouch! My leg! Ow, ow, ow. Aish, I smacked it agaisnt the corner when I bumped into...into who? I looked up at the person I ran into and saw...someone. Who is this?...He's got dark hair, a long face with kinda small eyes. He has high cheek bones, a straight nose, and a kinda big mouth. I've never seen him here before...is he new? He just looks at me after I bump into him...

"Yahh, can't you watch where you're walking?!" I yelled at the stranger. Sheesh!

"Yahh! You ran into me! Remember?! You're the one that needs to watch where you're walking!" He must've noticed me holding my leg, cause he kneeled down next to me and looked at my hand (which was covering my dog bites, I think my stitches came out...) and he asked if I'm okay. He seems genuinely worried now. Hmm, maybe he's not the brute I first assumed him to be...

"I'm okay. I think my stiches came out...I got bit by a dog yesterday. Aish, now I'm goona have to add to the bill..." dang it..."Anyways, who are you? I've never seen you here before. Are you new?"

"Oh, right, yeah. I'm new. I just transfered from Pusan. My name is Lee Hyuk Jae. I'm a 3rd year. It's nice to meet you!" He flashed a big gummy smile and bowed his head...now that I look at him, He kinda resembles a monkey.

"Oh, It's nice to meet you, I'm Park Jeong Su. But everyone calls me Leeteuk. It means "special guy". I'm a 4th year." I smiled and bowed back at him.

"Why "speacial guy"? Are you famous or something?" Hyuk Jae asked.

"Haha, no, no. I'm just really nice and I have a good singing voice. Everyone here apparently loves my personality and likes my voice. So, they just started calling me Leeteuk one day, and I guess the name stuck." I explained.

"Oh, well that's cool! Hey, I do you think you can help me with something?"

"Um, sure, what do you need?

"I don't know where my second class is. I seem to be a little lost. Can you help me find it? it's room...3-A"

"Oh sure! You walk around this corner, go all the way down the hall, take the right, then take the second left, and it'll be the third door on your left."

"Kamsamnida!" He bowed deeply. "Hey, you know, since it's kinda my fault that your stiches came undone, I can help you to the hospital and pay for the bill if you want? It's the least I can do." Wow, that's very nice of him. I do need help getting to the hospital, but Donghae is already paying...wait, he's paying for the firt hospital bill...I guess I can take up Hyuk Jae's offer.

"Sure, that'd be great."

He stood next to me and wrap one arm around my waist, and pulled my left arm over his shoulder to help steady me. Wow, for a scrawny looking guy, he's pretty solid.

"Arraso, off we go!" and we walked off. Well, he walked. I hopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Eunhyuk is finally in the picture! Sorry it took me forever to write this. I've been at college and the past two weeks I was really busy in California. Forgive me!

Anyways, I hope you liked it. Please tell me what you think. Comment, and subscribe

Thank you!

~EunHae_Supporter