Chapter 3

School, The Battle Field of Love

***SIWON'S POV***

 

Why?! Why does this have to happen to me?! Ugh, if being known as the ginormous, rich 3rd year isn't bad enough, try adding on the frustration of not being with the one you love because you know (think) that they are forever out of your reach...Oh, that smooth, soft, glowing skin, that dark hair, that adorable smile, and of course that tiny, adorable body that I'd be afraid to hug to tight for fear of breaking the fragile, little frame...Ryeowook, am I just another third year to you, or am I possibly, hopefully more? I wish I knew...

The thought...

The desire...

The urge...

The struggle for me to resist scooping you into my arms and running away into the sunset with you is almost overwhelming. I see you everyday in my 2nd class, and all you ever do is glance over me. But the few occasions I did catch your eye, there was always something hidden, burried deep in your dark eyes that I could never fully see. Out of the little hope in my heart I turned that hidden treaure in your eyes into a secret love, or affection, but perhaps it wasn't anything at all...maybe it was fear, or blandness. I don't know, but I will find out. One day...I'll wait for you. I can promise that...

Oh there he is! My little Ryeowook just walked through te classroom door. To everyone else his presence was merely a little flicker in the atmosphere, but to me, it was an explosion, it always is. The way he just glides into the room with such ease and confidence, but at the same time you can see through that mask of "I'm here, look at me" and barely see his real shy, intimidated self.  He always walks into the room, grabs his books from his cubby from the back of the room and goes to sit down next to...him. The one that is always there. The one that is always hovering around my Wookie and whom my Wookie flutters to every day. I wish that just one day head flutter to me instead of Donghae, the "Snake-Tounged- Hyung" of the school. I know they are only best friends, but I can't help but be jealous.

From where I sit in class, I can over hear everything said between the two. Usually they talk about a bunch of random things, but today...I heard something that perked my attention...

"Are you sure you want him?" asked Donghae in a voise that was somewhat surprised and exasperated at the same time.

"I'm sure. Hyung, why do you keep asking...I thought you would support me on this?" replied Wookie.

"I do...I just don't get it. You two are complete opposites. He rich, you're not. He's big, you're not. He's soooo masculine, and no offense, but you're not. What attracts you to him?!" He whisper yelld to Wookie in a definitely exasperated tone.

Attracted? Opposites? Want him? What are they talking about?! Does Wookie like someone? Is it really a him?!  Does that mean I could have a chance?! Wow! But...how could I find out for sure. By the description Donghae gave, the guy sounds like it could be me...please, let it be me.

 

***Ryeowook's POV***

 

Aiishhhh! Can Donghae get any louder?! Jeez, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole class heard him...ugh...I love the guy, but sometimes he just doesn't know when to shut up. Timing isn't one of his strong points...and talking about this here...in class...in the class I have with *dreamily* him is just not okay.

"Donghae, we'll talk about this later if you still can't wrap your head around the fact that he is the one I want. Arraso?" I whisper yelled at him in an annoyed voice.

"Arrasoo...I'll shut up..." He looked disappointed, but that was only because he wanted to keep talking about this. I'm not interested at the moment. I'm totally aware of everyone in the room and I feel like we're being eaves-dropped on.

Our second period teacher walked in and the entire class immediately grabbed their seats and sat up straight, even the amazing Siwon. But when he does it, he looks even more graceful and strong and tough. Man, I love this kid. Why must he be so damn beautiful?! And that body...that rock hard body...I remember the first time I felt his chest...

***flash back***

Little Ryeowook running to class. Damn! I'm going to be soo late. I turned the corner to go down the hall containing my class when I stepped on a pencil.

The feeling of free falling is sickening...your stomach flips and turns and jumps up into your throat. For sure I'm going to crack my head open on the tile floor...*clunk* What the...that doesn't feel like the floor. Next thing I knew, two strong arms wrapped around me holding tight, making sure I wasn't going to go anywhere else. My head was leaning against somthing hard and warm and the arms seemed a bit tense. I tilted my head up and looked into the warm brown eyes of him, Siwon, the infamous 3rd year. My heart skipped a beat, stopped and didn't move again until I heard his voice.

"Whoa, are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" it's so silky and smooth. And I felt so comfortable and warm. My heart started beating again. My goodness, this has to be the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

"Um..y-yeah. Thank you. I'm very grateful to you. I thought  was going to crack my head open.

He helped me straighten up and stand on my own two feet, but he seemed hesitant to take his arms away from around my waist. I still hand one hand curled around a fistfull of his uniform shirt... I didn't want to let go, but as soon as I felt his arms remove themselves from my waist, I slowly un-curled my fingers from his shirt one at a time. He was leaning towards me a little looking kinda awkward and dreamy at the same time. God, he's so cute!

I stepped away from him thinking maybe he just needed some air and space. He had a flash of hurt, but it was replaced with a comfortable, casual expression.

"I'm glad you are alright. Good thing I got here in time. Anyways, do you need to be escorted to the nurse or class. Or can you make it on your own?" he asked trying to seem casual, but I could see he was worried.

"I'm okay. I can make it on my own. I'm sure you have important things to do" I replied politely.

"Oh, of course. Well then. I'll be leaving first." *polite smile*.

And then we parted ways...

 

***present time***

 

Ugh, I wish I hadn't stepped away from him. I know that hurt him. I guess he thought I was afraid or didn't like him...I regret that. And I miss his arms, his warmth so much! It hurts to see him walking around and not be able to even say hello to him...

I looked around and everyone was focused on the lesson, except for Donghae of course. Ugh, it's always my job to keep him focused and awake. Let the usual classroom routine begin...

 

***NOTE***

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been sick and when I wasn't sick I was staying up all night studying for some MAJOR tests at school. I know its short, I wish I could have gone longer, but I'm falling asleep and I have a plane to cath in the morning. :)

Please comment what you think? And subscribe? ♥