Chapter 1

School, The Battle Field of Love

Leeteuk's POV (Observer, and reliable go-to guy)

 

Walking to school...everyday...the exact same route...nothing extrodinary ever happens! Until today... I was walking my noraml route like every other day when out of no where, a psyco white fur-ball attacked my leg. Scared me to death!  It had a snarling snout, and was curly and fluffy all over. It was a little dog! What the hell, where did this thing come from?! "Ouch! Damn, that hurts!" I yelled as I started jumping around in circles, waving my arms, and shaking my leg trying to get it off, but it's teeth were already sunk deep into my skin. Next thing I know I hear someone yell a name, something like "BADA!" The dog immediately let go, but not with out hesitation. It ran off in the direction of the voice. I followed it and saw it stop at it's master's feet...hmm, he looks familiar...great! I' know I've seen him but I can't remember, this is gonna bug me all day. Anyways, back to the matter at hand: that demon dog attacked me!

"Yahhh! You there! What the hell?! You don't keep an eye on your pet demon?! That white thing just attacked me! Look at my pants and my leg, all bloodie and torn...you're paying for medical bills and a new pair of pants, ARRASO?!" I yelled as I marched over to him.

"Don't call my sweet Bada a demon! Anyways, I'm sorry about that, but you startled him, it's yor own fault. He felt threatened and he attacked. About the medical bills, I'll pay once you send a reciept. But the pants? Please, I would never waste good money on such an ugly pair of trousers. That would be such a waste." He responded sounding as if what just happened was no big deal.

Wait a mintue! I know who he is,"Aren't you Donghae-nim? The 'Snake-Tounged Hyung' as the 1st and 2nd year kids call you? I thought you looked familiar!"

"Yeah, that's me, and just call me Donghae-nim. 'Snake-Tounged Hyung' sounds so... mean."

"Arraso, so...you're paying for the bills?"

"Yes, just give me the reciept tomorrow, I'll send you the money. By the way, I'm glad you yelled at me, most recognize me as soon as they see me and freak out. I'm impressed *impressed expression*. Let's be friends, I like you. You have something special about you."

...Is he crazy? He wants to be friends becaused I yelled at him? Wow, maybe there's more to him than his reputation percieves..."Arraso, that sounds okay to me...I guess."

"Well, I ned to take my so-called 'pet demon' home and meet up with Ryeowook. I'll see you later, maybe."

"Wait, Ryeowook? The 3 year kid that everyone is so curious about? Hmmm, he seems like a cool kid, kinda scrawny and feminine though."

"Hey! So what if he's scrawny and feminine-like? That's no big deal. Yeah, he's a third year. Why is everyone so curious about him?" he looked at me suspiciously and with an accusing eye.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down...everyone is curious about him because...because they think he's gay. You haven't heard the rumor? Everyone says he's gay and likes guys that are real big and manly. Some also say that he cross-dresses, but no one really believes that."

"Dang! People need to learn to stay out of other's personal lives. What's it to them if he is gay? Why do they care so much. I really don't see the big deal. And if he was gay, I would know!" I don't know why, but he sounded really defensive, as if these rumors were about him instead of someone else...

"Whoa, I was just relaying it, don't shoot the messenger! So...is he gay" I asked as gently as possible.

"I'm not telling you anything! It's not my place to tell.", wow, he's a god friend.

"Okay, okay. I got it. Well, I'll see you tomorrow with the reciept, then."

"Arraso, I'll bring you the money the day after. Later!" As he was turning away, I waved at him, he just gave me a little half wave in return.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***NOTE***

Sorry about the short chapter. I was going between this and a 3 page, 600 word essay for my english class. I hope it's okay though. Go easy on me! This is my first time writing a fanfic. Tell me what you think!

~EunHae_Supporter