C h a p t e r 2.

Sold.

 

 

 

Chapter 2.

Disobey

 

 

 

Re-cap; “Hello dear. My name is Kim Jaejoong and I’m your master from now on.”

 

You freeze as you both stare deeply into each other’s eyes. His gaze remains unfazed as your eyes flicker fast, searching for something in his eyes. You don’t know what. But you don’t find it. You slowly start to pull your arm away only to feel a firm grip on your wrist as he guilds it back up to his face. He rubs his face against the back of your hand, purring. Your eyes widen as you yet again, attempt to pull your hand away from him.

He lets out a displeased grunt as he looks up at you. His black orbs burning into yours. You freeze as he lets out a smile that doesn’t quite reach his eyes. “ Tell me. What’s your name? “ He questions, as he walks pass several grand, lavish rooms. You don’t quite catch his question. You’re much too busy looking at the almost too perfect rooms.

He tsks aloud.

“ I said. What is yo-, “

You cut him off, saying your full name. He nods slowly. “ What a pretty name. “ He says.

You ignore his remark as he guilds you through the mansion.

“ So. Did my… parents really sell me to you? “ You inquire, keeping your eyes on the ground as he carries you through the many hallways.

He lets out a deep chuckle, nodding. “ Yes. Quite a hefty price you know. “

You say nothing, holding back tears that threaten to fall. But it’s much too much for you as you shake, tears streaming out of your eyes. Nobody wants me. I just get passed around like a toy. You think to yourself. The tears continue to fall silently before a loud voice makes you almost leap out of Jaejoong’s arms.

“ Stop crying. It’s disgusting. “ Jaejoong seethes, through gritted teeth.

Your eyes widen, tears still pouring out. You turn to him and without a second thought.

You hand goes down hard on his right cheek.

His keeps his grip firm on you, taking a while to look back at you.

“ You dare… to slap your master? “ He lets out a dark chuckle, turning back to face you with burning eyes. “ You must be crazy. Apologise. Right now. “ You look at him wide-eyed.

“ W-what? I have to say sorry to you? “ You question, pointing at yourself in disbelief.

He bites his lip in frustration as he walks towards a room, kicking it open and throwing you onto the bed. “ Come to me when you’re ready to apologise. Until then you will not receive any food. That is all. “ He says as he fixes the cuffs on his tuxedo, walking out. You hear a few ‘ Oh! Welcome back master! ‘ as you cover your head with a pillow, biting your lower lip. No way am I apologising to him.

--

Welp. Tell me. How was it? Comment&Subscribe. Love you all!