C h a p t e r 1.

Sold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1.

M e e t i n g  t h e  m a s t e r.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sold – Chapter 1.

You’re thrashing harshly against the men who have their arms locked around your lithe body.

” Put me down! Put me down! Where is my mother and father!” You scream only to have a filthy hand cup your mouth.

You hear a chuckle behind you and the men carrying loosen their grip.

“Your parents?” The voice behind starts.”Oh, they sold you to me. You now belong to me. You shall do as I say. Understand?” The voice questions, as you hear footsteps approach.

You ignore everything said, as you sink your teeth into the hand in front of you.

“Ah!” A man yelps, losing his grip on you causing you to hit the cold, concrete floor of the warehouse.

You feel your head come into contact with the unforgiving hardness of the warehouse ground.

Slowly, but surely, everything goes black.

¯¯¯

When you awake you are greeted with a cold, dark room.

Your eyes widen as you see the room you’re in.

Small, compacted.

Your fear of confined space. The fear starts to eat at you as your breathe quickens.

You soon feel yourself covered in a film of sweat.

You try to scream but your throat seems to have closed off.

Dry, sticky. That's what your throat is feeling right now.

The only noises that will come out are strained, hoarse ones.

You bang repeatedly at the nearby walls with balled, sweaty fist.

You feels yourself waver between consciousness and unconsciousness.

That’s when the door burst open.

You crawl towards the open door before something—someone scoops you up into their arms, cradling you close to their body as they walk out of the crammed room.

A fragrant, rose smell invades your senses, making you calm down almost instantly.

Your natural instinct is to thank the person.

You try.

But the words don’t come out.

So instead you reach out to run your fingers along your saviour’s jawline.

You hear a chuckle and a voice follows.

“Hello dear. My name is Kim Jaejoong and I’m your master from now on.”

 

--

Hello everyone! This author-nim thanks you all. Yes all 10+ of you for subscribing!

I'm sorry about the crappy first chappy. It's so 'effing short. eue;;

But please. Do comment. Thanks again! Have a wonderful day/night. C;