Music Box

Sincerely, Geek

 

Min Hyuk arrived to school later than usual on the morning of Wednesday.   lip was healing and his briuse was ripe. Today was Eun Ji's birthday. October 27. Min Hyuk wore a gray t-shirt. It had a loose neck and he wore a gray cap . His pants were no longer slacks. They were a charcoal black pair of skinny jeans. His shoes weren't unbranded they were white Adidas. His hair was spiked today and he didn't wear his glasses. "Sir, why are you not in uniform?" the gaurd outside asked. "I haven't been able to buy one. Mine was ripped." he walked on passed the gate as soon as the guard nodded understadingly. 

Class was about to begin and Min Hyuk walked in the last minute and surprised everyone. Joker, Se7en, Him Chan, Taecyeon, Chansung, Eun Ji and the rest of the class was shocked to see the nerdy little boy actually look more in-style than them. It made even the teacher shocked. "Goodmorning." he scornfully glanced at Mrs. Lee. Science went by fast, it was break and the pool of people hung out next to the soda machine. 

"Hey Guys, look." Chan Sung pointed to Min Hyuk who was walking down the hall, minding his own business. Taecyeon walked towards him and pushed him against the lockers. "Lookie Look. Someone's trying real hard to be one of us huh?" he gritted his teeth. "No matter what you do or what you wear you're still that nerd. You'll never be one of us so stop trying." he poked Min Hyuk on the shoulder. "Who says I'm trying to be like you?" Min Hyuk responded as Taecyeon strolled away. He halted, "You don't have to say it. We see it." 

"No you're wrong. I'm trying to be like everyone else here. Not like you. Because you're certainly one of the people I wish I wouldn't become. Because your dirty personality earns you nothing." he blurted out. "Who are you tricking? You won't get anywhere. Accept it. I'm smart, you're not. You know nothing. You guys are so pathetic. Thinking its funny to bully someone because they actually want to get somewhere in life. But to be honest.. you're just envying them. Because they've got what you don't. I'm not going to waste my time preaching you. It's you're life. You lead it. You make the choice." he pointed to the crowd as he spoke and walked past them giving Taecyeon a cold shoulder. 

"Oooh dude.. let me put some alchohol on that burn, pssss." Chansung touched his chest. "You just got ranted on by a nerd." 

"Shut the up. I can't believe that even has the audacity to even speak up to me." he gawked at Chansung.

The whole crowd was shocked and bewildered. 

--

P.E

Everyone crowded gym as the played basketball. Min Hyuk rushed over to Eun Ji. "Hey the ruckus abou-" "I'm happy you stood up for yourself. You're one of the bravest I've seen." 

"Really?" his cheeks flushed a light pink shade. 

"Yeah."

"Oh.. Happy Birthday." he held up a gift for her. 

It was pink music box that played an instrumental song of "We Could Happen".

"Oh my.. You didn't have to get me this." she flattered. 

"Well.. I wanted to give it to you. So here."

Thank you Min Hyuk..

 

Short chapter guys!! We could happen was also in the first chapter. Its basically the same song.