3-C

Sincerely, Geek

Dear You,

                                                                                                                           -------------------

"Ha! Don't cry!" one of the boys snickered as group shoved Min Hyuk into his own locker, shut. Myungjin High School was a rich school. And you can expect people like those boys to be snotty rich kids who pick on tinier kids than them, just for fun. "Hey, guuuys! Let me out of here!" Min Hyuk squealed as he banged his fist against the locker. It was a hot, humid day and sweat ran through Min Hyuk's temple, causing him to almost wipe out. Those bratty boys were out of sight and Min Hyuk had a trick to get out. He's used to the bullying, he knows every move they'll make and he's not that afraid of them anymore. He stuck his hand in the lock and quickly twisted it, opening the door wide as air dryed his sweat.

"Awe man. I'm all sweaty now. Dang it." his tucked shirt had recognizable sweat stains on them, though he continued to walk to his class with his backpack slung onto both his shoulders. Right before he could enter the room he took a deep breath. "Inhale.. Exhale." he motioned, Min Hyuk pushed his glasses up and entered the room. He fixed his red tie the school had provided for everyone as a uniform and took out his book and pencil. "Alright class!" the teacher put her hands together and announced. "We have a new student." the room was filled with excited chatters. 'Is it a girl?' 'Is it a boy?'  they questioned one another. A male with redish hair entered the room. His tie was loose and his shirt was a few buttons down, just enough to see his bare collar. He had black slacks on and white sneakers which appeared to be Adidas. "Ooooh~" the girls murmured to each other. "Please introduce yourself." the teacher freed the podium for him to use. In a deep voice, "My name is Choi Dong Wook. 17." he spoke and stepped away from the podium. "You may have a seat here." Mrs. Lee pointed to the seat in the front row next to a girl, Jung Eun Ji. The lessons began and before they knew it, science was over.  

"Yah, Eun Ji-ah! Here!" her friends waved out to her. "That guy looks so hot." they fussed and gossipped about him. "I call dibs on him!" one girl, Son Na Eun called out. It was lunch and Min Hyuk walked to his locker and put his books away. Behind him was the snotty group, Eun Ji's friends. They were surrounded with guy and girls who were just as mean as they were. "Hey guys lookie, it's Min Hyuk. How bout we get a little laugh?" a tall guy pointed out. His name was Ok Taecyeon. He walked over to Min Hyuk. "Hey, wassup?" he conversed. "Nothing.. Why do you ask?" his voice quivered. He knew they were up to something. A guy threw a banana peeling behind Min Hyuk as Taecyeon led him to it. 

BAM! 

Min Hyuk felt his body crush on the floor. A huge crowd of brats stared and laughed at him. There was only one who didn't. That girl. The one who sat in front of him during science. Eun Ji. "Hey guys lets just go. I'm getting hungry." she led the group away from him. He didn't know if she was really hungry or if she just wanted them to stop. Either way, there was a hand holding out to Min Hyuk. He immediately grabbed it. It was that new boy. Dong Wook was it? Yeah it was him. "They're jerks alright." he stalked away at the crowd of kids by the cafeteria. "That guy is weird." Min Hyuk rubbed the back of his head and pushed his glasses into place. "So is that girl. She should have been laughing." 

The only place Min Hyuk could be at peace was the band room. He hid he acoustic guitar in the back, for a few years now. He would eat crackers and just play songs. Sometimes he made one. He played a small tune and hummed along. 

Eun Ji strode to the bathroom. She peeked in the band room to see who was playing that lovely tune. She looked at Min Hyuk as he sang to the song. "I'll hold the door, please come in and just sit here for a while.." he strummed. She stayed there listening to him until he realized he wasn't alone. She left as soon as he walked to the door. 

"I could have sworn someone was watching me.." he looked around.

 

 

How are you guys liking it so far? I hope it going great . Here's the song that Min Hyuk was singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmj_mw1WvEs