P.E

Sincerely, Geek

That morning, Min Hyuk walked over to science class and sat again with the same expression, excited. He loved school very much and learning was a great oppurtunity for him. The boys in the back were playing with a football. They were one of the rudest boys ever. It was the Jo brothers. Young Min and Kwang Min. He could feel them throwing it back and forth. "Dude watch." Young Min eyed Kwang Min as he threw the football towards Min Hyuk's head. Unknowingly Min Hyuk felt a suddent pierce of pain as the pointy end of the football struck the back of his head, causing him to push the girl in front of him, Jung Eun Ji. "Ah.." he ed forward as he felt the football run down his back. Eun Ji turned around to see what the ruckus was. "Mianhae.." he looked at her in an apologetic manner. "Its okay." she lightly mumbled. They boys in the back were laughing. "Good one dude! Now go get the ball." Kwang Min complemented his small prank and Young Min did as he was told. He grabbed the ball from Min Hyuk. "Hey dude sorry. I guess its a bit windy today, you know?" he lightly snickered. Min Hyuk ignored those two and continued back to work.

 

Today they were having a lab. It was an 'Ooblek' Lab. Mrs. Lee passed out the containers of green gooey material. "This here is Ooblek. For your lab you have to find out whether its a solid, liquid or gas. I hope you all know it's not a gas, right?" she nodded to the class. She held her hand in the sticky material. "At first its hard like a solid, but as you grab it in your hands , it melts away. You can use a round bottom flask, erlenmyre flask, a beaker and a small beaker. If you did the chapter 3.1 notes then it'll be helpful. The definitions will help you throughout this process. You may begin." she announced and everyone started moving around. The two people who sat next to Min Hyuk were Seohyun and Ji Eun. "So how are we going to do this?" Seohyun asked. "Well lets go get the materials first." Min Hyuk replied.

----

"I think it's solid." Ji Eun beamed. "Its not, because no matter what container we put it in, it stays in the container's shape. It's liquid." Min Hyuk hypothesized. "We need to hurry Dong Wook-ssi." Eun Ji's voice fled over to Dong Wook. "Alright I think its solid." he scratched his head. "We need more Ooblek." she looked around at her desk. It was filled with ooblek stains. Min Hyuk walked over to their desk. "Here." he handed her a hand full of ooblek as it spilled out of his hand and onto hers. "Ah.." she felt a bit disgusted, but accepted the offering. He wiped the remaining ooblek onto her hand, and returned to his seat. I..I don't know what that was.. She stared at me so intently.. Why am I longing for her gaze all of a sudden? I don't even know her well enough.. She probably doesn't know me either. But the way her brown hair fell.. I couldn't help it.. my heart.. why is it like this? He thought as his heart started to pump fast as if he had been running. 

---

It was P.E and he hadn't realized it but she was there too. Min Hyuk was number 11 on roll call while Eun Ji was number 28. She's so far away. He thought. Min Hyuk was supposed to be facing forward but I guess he wants to see her that bad, so he turned around to see her. And for about 5 minutes he stared at her. Nothing broke his gaze until his eyes met hers. He shot away a look as if he only glanced at her. But as soon as she looked away, his attention retracted back to her. "Everyone into the gym!" Mr. Kwon shouted. The highschoolers ran past the field and into the gym, returning back to their numbers. And again he continued to stare at her. And at one point when he was going to look at her again, she was already looking at him. His heart started to beat fast. And his eyes wandered off nervously. Why is she looking at me? He questioned. But after a few seconds her eyes left him and gazed onto her friends as they conversed. She lightly chuckled. She's so pretty when she laughs.

When P.E was over Min Hyuk hadn't seen her for the rest of the day. He missed her alot. And thought that he should be more like her friends. A bit more agressive. 

 

Hi guys! I Hope you're liking it! It'd be a great pleasure if you'd give me idols to cameo in this fic.