Really Donghae? School?

That One Guy

‘~HELLO HELLO Naega jom sotuljin mollado~ Who knows eojjeom uri~ Jal dweljido molla~~~~’ (A/N: omg berlinda wrote this part and sheer coincidence that this is also my wake up alarm :) coolios.)

My alarm clock rang.

I woke up and went to the lounge room and sat there. I felt bored, not knowing what to do so I the TV.

Out of nowhere, my brother jumped out and said to me, “ YOUNGIE-AHHH~ Get ready! You’re going to school! HEHEHEHE I have your uniform ready. Hara chose it for you. It will fit you perfectly!”

“OH HELL NO! I’m not going to school! I just got here. Give me a break! And how did register me in the school so quick?!” I groaned.

“Me and Hara went out secretly yesterday to  fill your name out :D AND OH NO MISSY! YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL NO MATTER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!” He said bossily but cutely at the same time.

I groaned again and gave out a big sigh. Hara came out of nowhere and passed me my bag. Seriously! What’s with these people popping up out of nowhere?!!!! Scares the out of me!

“Dongsaeng-ah! I packed your bag for you! I cooked you your favourite kimchi fried rice and kimbap!” She beamed.

Creepy. How did she know kimchi fried rice was my favourite. Wait…oh yeahh….yesterday. LOOOOL silly me :DDDD

I grabbed the bag from Hara’s hand and grabbed the uniform from Donghae’s grasp.

I went to change into my uniform. I hope school won’t be that bad. I just wish that I will blend in perfectly and live a normal life, I thought to myself. 

I looked into the mirror. WOW~ The uniform is pretty, but I still kept an emotionless face. I walked out and Donghae and Hara squealed like fangirls.

“OMG she looks so cuteeee :DDDDD!” They said in chorus.

I smirked.

“I’ll give you a ride.” Donghae said.

I nodded and I sat in the back seat while Donghae and Hara were all lovey-dovey together.

“Hey baby, guess what?” My stupid brother said.

“What??” Hara asked curiously.

“You look really pretty today!!!” He beamed.

“Hara did you fart?” He continued.

“WHATTTT?!” She said horrified but jokingly at the same time.

“Because you blew me away!” He giggled like a child. (A/N : we just found that pick-up line funny so we had to add it in :D) 

Hara giggled and pinched his cheeks as they exchanged pick-up lines. Seriously, what are they? Three?! I kept a blank face on but secretly, I was jealous of them. I was jealous of how they could trust each other so much, of how they loved each other so much. I secretly wished I had someone that could make me smile everyday.

I chuckled. How silly am I? No one is going to want someone like me. Well, enough of that. I sighed as they dropped me off at Seoul Academy.

I stepped into the gates. The cool breeze brushed past my long, wavy hair and I walked into the school. I felt like it was a new beginning. Hopefully I won’t be an outcast. Even though I might seem emotionless, I have feelings and inside, I’m definitely not emotionless.

I may appear as tough and cold to others but the truth is, I only act this way so people don’t get close to me easily. I get scared. Scared that they will hurt me, like they always do. Scared they will just leave me, like everyone else does.  It gets tiring trying to act brave when I’m actually scared inside but I’m just doing this for my own good.

I slightly remember that I used to have someone back in California but just like everyone else, that person disappeared. Well, I think. That’s all I remember, but now, I’m not sure if it was a dream or reality.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the head office.

“Anyeonghaseyo.” I said emotionlessly.

“I’m Lee Jiyoung, the new student. Can I get my timetable?” I continued.

“Erhhh….here it is!” She whipped out my timetable and gave it to me kindly.

“Kamasahamnida. I’ll be going now.” I said.

“Araso. Take care Jiyoung! Enjoy Seoul Academy!” She beamed. She seemed like a nice lady.

 

I walked up the stairs but suddenly, I tripped and fell but a hand caught my arm.

“Omo! Gwenchana?“ The girl said.

“Hm.” I nodded. I was cold to her but she continued on talking to me.

“You’re new right? Let me see your classes.” she insisted.

I handed her my timetable since I needed help finding the classroom anyway.

“OMG YAY! You’re in all of my classes. COME! It’s nice to finally make a new friend! I'm Kim Minkyung! :DDD and you're Lee Jiyoung right? I saw your name on your timetable.” She beamed as she dragged me away.

Finally? What does she mean? And friend? Did she just say friend….?

I immediately snapped out of my trance as I bumped into a tall, handsome figure. I looked up and was immediately drawn into his eyes. It was him again. The guy I bumped into, outside the airport.

“Ba-bump, ba-bump,” My heart fluttered again.

What’s this feeling? Why do I only get it when he’s around?

 

Mysterious guy POV

It’s her again. Why do I always bump into her? Immediately, I stared into her eyes.  She had soft, beautiful honey-brown eyes.

“Ba-bump, ba-bump,” My heart raced.

. What is this? Why do I get this feeling around her? What’s so special about her? And, is she new? I haven’t seen her in this school before. Only outside the airport the other day.

I sanpped out of my thoughts and walked right past her.

PHEWWWW….I would have just ruined my reputation there. I nearly talked to her….

 

Lee Jiyoung (You) POV

He walked right past me. I feel like he’s hiding something. Whatever. I was going too ahead of myself there. He’s a stranger Lee Jiyoung, just like any other person here. Right?? 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: AHHHHHH~ Just finshed updating :DDDDD

LOOOOOL it was supposed to be only one chapter but we thought it was too long so we made it 2 chapters :)

hope you enjoyed it. <3

comment and subscribe - kimxxbel

SARANGHAE <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

oh and ALL the characters will be introduced nxt chapter! :DDDDD

we'll try to update soon!!!~